Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

NEO EAST AND KIEZ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Rep. : 0
Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 am

*Spade sits waiting for members of his country to address him*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:55 am

*I would appear in the office, as I had been in my office not but a pyramid away, and had noticed Spade's mind here, somewhere I had never been, and decided to come and check it out* ah, never been in here before....Hello there Spade, whatcha up to...?
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:04 am

the General would suddenly appear on the office. He was holding some snow in his hand meaning he had recently been to Akroma. He aimed the snow at Ezekiel and threw it.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:06 am

Revil walked in the door he had been in Ezekiel's office too. He would take a seat at a table and watch as the General threw a snow ball.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:35 am

*Spade's Jagan glows and removes the General and Revil from the room for this is a country based matter*
Now that that's dealt with I would like to talk to you about our involvement with Neo E.A.S.T
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:00 pm

*As the snow ball neared my head, it would suddenly freeze, and then vanish in a small cloud of Reality Destruction, as I then turn to Spade* Ummhumm......I'm listening.....Crudus... *I would then wave behind me, as the entire room was encompased in a large Telichrono Shell, which prevented anyone from listening in, or even teleporting into the area without being caught and trapped in a time lock until the Shell was taken down my myself*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 pm

Neo E.A.S.T seem like a strictly war based country are you confident that our involvement with them wont lead to us being dragged into their wars
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 pm

*I listened, as I then sighed. The conversation that the General and Revil were having in my office was a very naughty one indeed, but in tying in with what Spade had said, I wasn't surprised. As I began to talk, it would seem as though I was more thinking out loud than actually making conversation...* Now that you mention it, I do see that they are more waring, however, their technology, as advanced as it is, can also prove useful....However, more than that, whether we are directly allied with that or not, if they get into a war, there is no guarantee that we aren't going to get dragged into it anyways.....However, between you and me, I also feel as though they are planning a take over more than an alliance....they don't seem to be the sharing power type, but then again, I could be reading into the situation wrongly..... *I look back over to Spade again, as I had been looking towards my office the whole time prior, seeing, and hearing mentally what they had said to one another* Although I haven't known you for very long Spade, you have an air of trust about you that I rather like to confide in. Our new friend Revil maybe a Shrew, but he is also loyal to another nation, to neo east........this makes him a potential draw back. I don't wish to endanger any of our kind, and if what you say is true, than it seems that I will have to draw the strings that hold the pouch a little tighter..... *My expression would only grow more serious, as I continued on* Unfortunately, we cannot back out of this yet....with another potential threat coming in the shape of the Eclipse threat, we will need allies....and unfortunately we need the whole of Escellsia at our side if worst comes to worst.....SO, in the mean time, we will have to just keep our eyes open, and make sure that nothing suspicious is a muck.... *I would then smile* Thank you for talking to me about this, it seems my head has been in the clouds for too long....is there anything else that you wanted to talk about...?
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:12 am

Sir if such a great air of distrust looms with these individuals you need someone watching your back at all times *Spade stands up* The power of Neo E.A.S.T is much to great for just one person to handle alone. Allow me to offer my services as your Sannin* I promise to protect you with every fiber of my being or die trying
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:35 am

*A small look of surprise would wash over my face, but would then be replaced with emotionless again. Being I was once a Shinobi from another dimension, I knew the title Sannin was only given to those with extreme powers. However, a Sannin was not what the rank was called here* Hum...perhaps you mean a "Titan"...? Haha, you would out rank me then..... *I would let out a small laugh, as this amused me* Within this place, I cannot give you rank, as only the guilds reserve the right to place rank on people....however, I can say that I can give you a Title worthy of comparison to a Sannin would be.... *I would gaze in another direction, as I had suddenly remembered something that was told to me by the Elders, about how the government was set here. It Entitled the White Shrew as the head, and then four other Shrews as lower "Guardians" as they were called. Their rank was not important, but this title was given to those who had commanding power instead of actual strength. I would smile, as my gaze returns to Spade* I want to test how much you have learned before I say any more....however, let us move to a more spacious place....and there is also something I want to attend to before.... *I would flick my finger, as the Shell vanishes, and as a portal leading to a different place would appear, as then my Astral body would suddenly separate from my body, as it then vanished, as I would step through the portal, and allowing it to stay open for Spade to walk through before it shut*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:51 am

*Spade walks through the portal wondering where exactly it would take him*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:24 pm

(Great Signature xD Totally hypnotic)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:30 am

*I would then walk through after Spade, as the portal Closed*

PORTAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEO EAST AND KIEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO EAST AND KIEZ   NEO EAST AND KIEZ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEO EAST AND KIEZ
Page 1 of 1