Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:19 pm

"It's a coffee pot and as you can se there are no plugs. So I doubt it'd be hot" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:28 pm

"alright" *Miles sends a goop over it and studies it for a moment the goop then retracts and really all he could get from it was glass everything else wasn't possible* "thanks"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:31 pm

"No problem" the General said
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:20 am

*Rozalyn seemed bored. She came to a collapsed cave in hopes something cool was about to happen, but instead she had to endure a conversatin about coffee, off all things. She hated coffee. "Elipse? And who may that be?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:26 am

the General turned to Rozalyn. "An Eclipse is Shrew who was banished because they chose to use their power for evil" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:18 pm

"Sounds fun." She would say sarcastically. She didn't know if it was threatening or not, so she didn't see it as a major problem." Do any of the village leaders know about this, other than Ekiezel?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 pm

"true but that is not the whole story." *Miles said to the general then faced Rozalyn* "Eclipses are shrews who bathed in darkness correct but they also are large extremely hard to kill and have a ability to build up tolerance to attacks the more its used on it. in short they are large black beasts who are only weak to light magic from a shrew, a light called photogess i believe? And adapt to the situation growing more resistant to most attacks. I should know i studied it directly" *Miles showed by pulling out a black crystal* "this is what was left of the one me, general, ezekiel and someone who's name started with ch had defeated" *Miles quickly retracted the crystal* "and i don't think so i think all they were told was what we knew before i studied this crystal"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:21 pm

the General looked at Rozalyn. "I'm in a lazy mood, It's getting too cold to think" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:43 am

*Rozalyn's eyes flared, devilishly I may add. Such Rudeness, although she was quite rude herself, she felt like she was being mocked. She was asking about the dark creature elipse so she could help, but only succeeds in being blown off and left in the dark because the General was lazy at the moment." Fucking Fine Then! This threat must be pretty miniscule to leave me purposely in the mist about it. If it gets out of hand and kills you all, I'll have an orgasm of joy." She was quite furiated, and in an explosion of black flames, she vanished. A black rose would grow where she once was, and quickly wither and die.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:45 am

the General picked the black rose up and held it. His hand glowed transforming it back to life.

"Hey Miles need a rose?" he said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:09 pm

"hmmmm i think it would help with replication but.. meh better safe than sorry" *miles sent a goop of heavenly crimson on the rose to study it and then retracted the goop* "thanks"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:50 pm

the General laughed a bit.

"we should get out of here before we freeze up" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:23 am

*Darkling turned to the demonic dragon form and Miles got on as it flew up* "Yeah, see ya" *The dragon flew off*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:27 am

Using his Jump Jet Advanced he burst into the sky and headed straight for the plateau.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.   Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reconstruction of Akroma's Glacial Caves.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2