Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's Empty
PostSubject: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Revil walked into the forgery and looked around he had plans for a new sabre. He waited for someone to come see him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:29 pm

(Just wait for a bit, and someone will be along....I have to work something out here)
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 pm

(Will do, I have to think of what the sword will do as well)
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:46 am

Hello Revil *Spade walks in with a smirk on his face* What can I do for you today
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:47 am

"I am here to have a blade crafted for me" Revil said.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:29 am

Do you know what type of metal you want it made out of
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:34 am

"A Navita's weapons. That will tap into my bodily energies." He said.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:01 pm

*Spade begins to draw some preliminary sketches on the sword and write some notes around it* Is there any special design you may want
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:54 pm

"I have this. There are 5 holes on the top of the blade that draw power from my spatial awareness and allow me to emit red hot energy known as "White Fire". the end of the hilt will expand out then will be able to launch a small device that would be coated in the "White Fire" this will allow it to launch on a line then clamp onto the enemy and send the same white fire shooting out of the tip." he said setting down the design.

Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's Type-3f-seidotou

Last edited by Revil on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:43 am

OK this can be done *Spade turns his notes into a transparency and covers the drawing with it* WHat kind of metal do you want me to use for the blade steel iron zinc etc.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:45 am

Revil turned around and picked up a slab of nano-steel. He set it on the desk and told Spade to use this.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 am

*Spade runs his hands covered in muteki over it* This will due i gues come back in couple of days and ill have it finished for you*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:01 am

General Revil left the place and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:20 am

A few days later the door to the Forgery would open. As it did a breeze flowed in that would brush against some papers kicking it up. Revil followed in wearing some new clothing. He dawned a white robe with long sleeves that covered his hands. The left side of the robe had armour on it to protect his shoulder. This was thin armour and was only meant for cosmetic purposes. The robe was tied up around his waist with a large piece of cloth that held in two pieces of armour that were yet again cosmetic. Along side the rest the robe featured a hood that would shadow his face. Running on an "X" patter there was another piece of white cloth that wrapped from his right shoulder down to around his waist.

To top the Attire off where 3 swords, two on his waist and one on his back. He normally had 4 but thats why he was here. For the 4th blade the blade which he would name the "Holocaust". This blade purpose was solely to inflict damage upon the Eclipse. That was also the reason for his training with Spade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's   Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating the Ultimate Sword, Revil's
Page 1 of 1