Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Some Solitude.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Ghooooosts...

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:16 am

#~*Desdemona slowly trotted through the forest, curiously glancing at the varied plants and wildlife. The weather was nice, so she shook the hood of her cape down, as she continued gracefully along, searching for her perfect little... "place". What she was really looking for, was a peaceful location that was all... hers. She needed to get away from the noises and sights of life. And what better place to do that, than in the lovey lush rain forest provided? Her expression was completely blank, and she didn't make a sound as she crept through the trees. Finally; she found it. A large tree with many sturdy low branches she could no doubt sit on. The tree was surrounded by hanging vines, and moss, so she would be slightly hidden. The ground beyond the tree started sloping down, so she would be able to overlook the terrain as she sat. A slight grin working its way onto her face, she slowly climbed the tree to a suitable height, before settling in a position that allowed her to rest her back against the trunk, while overlooking the forest. Finally; peace.*~#
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:27 am

*Rozalyn sensed an ominous energy out in the forest, and without warning she faded into the area. She was curious as to who was creating it and so she set out to find the source. "This feeling... So soothing." She continued to stroll deeper into the forest.*
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:10 pm

#~*Desdemona froze entirely as she sensed another energy approaching. A rather strong energy, she might add. Whipping her head around with wide eyes, she could see the glowing red figures in the distance, that would indicate the person's name and time of death. She squinted, barely able to make out the person's name, due to distance. "Rosi- Rosa- Rozalyn..." She muttered, reading out the name to herself. Ahh, yet another person she didn't know. She closed her eyes, and bowed her head as she waited for the person to approach closer. When she did, Desdemona would gracefully leap down from her branch, lightly bowing her head. "Hello, Rozalyn-sama..." She said quietly, careful to always treat anyone she met with respect. AS she raised her head, she noted the death time. Hurrah, lots of time left. Nevertheless, her eyes watered for a moment. It was really no fun knowing how much time a person had left.*~#
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:13 pm

*Rozalyn walked up to the girl, placing her hand on her shoulder. Judging how the girl knew her name, she assumed she was a type of shinigami. How exciting, she never met a death god before. "Why so glum? I don't have long do I?" Rozalyn sighed as she looked the girl in her face. she may be invading her privacy, but Rozalyn was always a bit impartial. "Don't let death scare you shinigami. if someone is about to die soon, spend as much time with them as you can, then when they do die pray that they are happy in the afterlife."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm

#~*Desdemona blinked for a second, before smiling at Rozalyn. She was the first to guess right off that she was a shinigami. "... Yes. I...- I suppose you're right. Sometime I can't help myself though..." She sighed, looking at her side for a moment, before shaking her head, and turning back to Rozalyn. "I'm sorry... My name is Desdemona..." She attempted another nervous smile, making her cheeks hurt. Those smiling muscles weren't the ones she was used to using most.*~#
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:03 pm

"Desdemona, its suddle and fits your down atmosphere." Rozalyn said with a smile, patting Desdemona on the shoulders. "My name is Rozalyn Haedangwha. You already know this, but I never gave you my name." She said looking at her dreary eyes. "You have such a sinister energy, but its controlled."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:36 pm

#~*Desdemona sighed, a glazed look talking over her eyes. "... Sinister energy? Ah, I suppose..." She muttered, looking down. She barely considered herself in control, but she supposed that was just her lack of self-confidence.
"Anyways, Rozalyn Haedangwha... Tell me about yourself. I know only your name. but you seem like a fair person...~" She said with a slight smile. It was true; Desdemona was starting to take a liking to the woman. And that was rare.*~#
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:19 am

*Rozalyn closed her eyes, hanging her head down a bit, like she had something to confess. "I've taken too many lives in my day to be called "fair". Being a ninja is a shaddy business; your not allowed to take sides, only do what accomplishes your mission. Knowing that I have commited my life to these things, do I scare you?" Rozalyn found a certain truth in this girl, which she saw as strange. Rozalyn felt she had to be honest with Desdemona.*
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:25 pm

#~*For once, Desdemona genuinely smiled. "Scared? Ah... I may not be anywhere near as strong... or have accomplished anything similar... but how could I judge? I myself, am just beginning on such a path... Maybe not quite the same... but similar, nonetheless" Desdemona clenched and released a fist, before going on. "A mission is a mission... I can tell you're not a bad person. It's written all over your aura.~" She finished, the light, casual smile not erasing. Oh, such a rare occurrence. Huzzah?*~#
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 pm

*Rozalyn smiled, as if she predicted what she would say. It comforted her knowing that she was so honest, yet had a dark aura, which was natural for her so it couldn't be helped. "I can take a liking to you, Desdemona. Have you visited the Citadel that is the Depths before?" She knew she was new here, but the Citadel really isn''t that far away.*
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm

#~*Desdemona paused a moment before answering, as she tried to recall the Citadel. "Er... unfortunately, no, I haven't... Ive only recently resoluted to exploring all these places..." Desdemona bit her lip; This was exactly why despite not enjoying new things and such, she had taken to going everywhere she could.. She no longer wanted her lack of knowledge and experience holding her back.*~#
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 am

"Its okay. If you ever have the time, you can stop by my office." She said as she held her hand out towards Desdemona. From the palm of her hand sprouted a black rose, which she handed to her. "I would not want this to be our last encounter. "Her feet began to disappear in silver flames, same as the rest of her body. She was getting ready to leave, heading back to her village.*
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:54 pm

#~*Desdemona's eyes went a little wide with wonder, mesmerized a bit by the rose and flames. After a second, she smiled, looking down. "I'll be sure to, Rozalyn..." She carefully concealed the rose in the folds of her robe, before simply watching with that same vague smile as she disappeared in the flames...*~#
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Solitude. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Solitude.   Some Solitude. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Solitude.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: Green Tropics-
Jump to: