Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:37 am

Cecil walked in hurriedly, twirling a large black key in his hand. He was sure this was the place he had to go, but it appeared empty...
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:46 am

*Rozalyn appeared behind him, arms crossed. "So your looking to gain an anti-akuma weapon Cecil?" She walked out in front of him to the door of the main office, opening it and taking walking inside." Come Cecil."
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 am

"A-ah, yes.."

He turned to face Roz, obviously startled and jarred by her sudden appearance. He followed her into the room, still a bit antsy.

"Heard about it in the bulletins and simply jumped at the chance, eheh.. Anyway, how do we go about this procedure..?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:53 am

*She snapped her finger, and her coffin Reikyuu spouted out of the ground in high concentrations of negative energy. Its door opened and Rozalyn would reach inside of it. When she pulled her hand out, she had a glowing green substance floating only centimeters from her hand. It had rings of energy around it, being known as-"Innocence is needed for this procedure. Cecil, you want me to embed this innocence into that key of yours?" It was kinda obvious, with him holding it and all.*
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 am

"Blimey, how'd you guess it~" He said half sarcastically, half jokingly.

He handed her the key and rubbed his hands together, eager to watch the transformation and birth of his Weapon..
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 pm

*She took the key in one hand, and slowly brought the innocence next to it. Once they were together, the innocence worked its way into the key, causing the key to gradually give a greenish glow. Once the entire key was engulfed by this radiant innocence, the key began to morph, as if it was melted and was being molded. Once the glow began to die down, Cecil's new key floated in mid air as Rozalyn slowly stepped back from it. It looked more like a key to start a car now, but change was inevitable.*

{Visual Aid}
Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) Ztgh10

"Hurry and take your weapon Cecil. It will attempt to synchronize with whoever touches it first, so be sure to match your energy with that of your Key to make it only answer to your being." She would say standing back, watching the spectical. It made her reminence on the time she turned Scorn into an anti-akuma weapon, which is why it lost all of its Zanpakuto abilities."Once your in sync with your weapon, you must give it a name that you will from now on call it, then I can determine what its ability is."
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:29 pm

"A-ah, alright.."

It wasn't at all like any weapon Cecil was used to, but he supposed that couldn't be helped. As he focused his violet energy around matching his new weapon's, his hopes for a good synchronization began to fade somewhat. Regardless he reached out his hands and grasped the black handles on either side...
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:16 pm

"Stop being so timid Nightwing and name your weapon already!" Rozalyn said calmly, yet loud. Once Cecil gave his weapon a name, it would officially be his and no one else.*
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:54 pm

"Right! Um.. Let's go with... SKAZ!"

The weapon lurched in his hands and Cecil braced for what was coming...
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:06 am

*Skaz would suddenly multiply almost instantly, creating several floating black keys similar to Skaz all around Cecil. Rozalyn seemed to have been intrigued by this event. "Hmm, multiplying? Interesting...now, release your energy through your weapon, and it will automatically be infused with innocence." She waited to see just what type of power this key holds.*
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 pm

((Sorry..))

He forced his violet energy into the Key-Sword thing, closing his eyes to let the weapon synchronize with him. The keys that were formed separate from the original blade began to spin madly around him, shooting black lightning between themselves and Cecil himself.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:00 pm

*Rozalyn effortlessly stepped to the side to dodge a few stray bolts of this innocence lightning. "Just like that, keep it up!" She yelled from her position.*

(Roll a 6 sided die to see your sync rate.)
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:08 pm

He focused, and eventually the synchro rate became clear:
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:08 pm

The member 'Cecil Nightwing' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:17 pm

*As Rozalyn watched Cecil try to synchronize with his key, a voice would enter her mind.*

???:It seems he has a long way to go.

Rozalyn: I'll say. At least he's in sync with his weapon.

*She continued to side step about, dodging random surges of lightning. "Your synchronization rate is at 2%. Thats pretty low, but hey, your starting out so you can't expect much." She said giving a shrug of her shoulders. "Do you want to train here a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:55 pm

The reactions ceased as his energy slowed down in flow, and he sighed.

"Guess that can't be helped, eh.. I'm game if you are."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 pm

"Alrighty then. Try to get used to using your key's abilities in battle." She held out her had and Scorn appeared right in her palm. She spun it around in an unnecessary fashion before striking a stance. "I'll give you first move."
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:13 pm

"Ah.."

He wasn't quite used to holding a weapon of this size in combat.. he was more of a magic user to begin with. Though if he wanted to get anywhere he;d have to learn this weapon...

Holding it in front of him he tried to command a few of the floating keys to go for Rozalyn. Three of them began glowing green, spinning in midair, sparking with electricity of Innocence. Suddenly, they flew towards her, aimed at her stomach, neck and head.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 pm

*Running towards Cecil spinning Scorn in a windmill like fashion, she would deflect the keys into abituary directions. She then broke to the right, swinging the blade of Scorn like a hook at Cecil's chest. "C'mon! Your not afraid of battle are ya?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Cecil lifted his main key to block the impact, the two making a loud clash full of sparks and other things that Cecil also wasn't used to. Several more keys began to spin and head towards Rozalyn's back.

"I'm.. just not use to this time of thiiing!!"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:18 am

"Ugh, I need to whip you into shape." The blade of Scorn transformed into a fiery silvery dragon and rushed by the keys flying her way. She would use the massive force of the flame to keep the keys at bay and continue the flames towards Cecil.*
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 pm

He focused, his own aura glowing purple for a second, before unleashing a large wave of black and green energy with his sword-like weapon. He lunged at Roz with much greater power, trying to knock her back a bit, before making a massive circular swing to cancel out the flames coming his way.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:36 pm

*The silvery dragon of flames would freeze the energy from Cecil's key, continuing straight for him. "Ha, tenrai flames are high above regular flames. Anything can be frozen by them." She stepped back quickly to avoid Cecil's swing.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Akuma Weapon Request (FIRST YAY)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: The Citadel Risen from the Depths :: The Black Order :: Main Office-
Jump to: