Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Subject search I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Subject search I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Subject search I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Subject search

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Rep. : 0

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 am

*in the member's quarters hallway a small boy would be walking through the hallways searching for someone, his overall looks without seeing his face would be normal but if his face was seen his eyes were pure white and he had a twisted grin on his face*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist
Guild : The Academy

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:59 am

King Erik would be walking down this hallway. Using the same method the General did he had his presence masked from anyone rank 4 or lower. He looked over to the small boy and sensed the cruel intentions he had within him. Erik walked over to the boy and came to a stop beside him.

"I was watching your action in the graveyard from my observatory high in space. I had come to see there you were looking for some sort of patient to experiment on. Might I tell you of one" he said.

(By observatory Erik means his ship which is permanently on the moon over the Akroma Mountains behind the moons vast cloud systems.[Refer to main forum page picture for details])
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 pm

(general i don't believe antagonists and villains have ranks i still have to check that with admins)

*the Small boy faced Erik as he approached with Erik being a huge man his foot steps wouldn't exactly be quite and a strange invisible force would stop Erik in his tracks holding him away from the small boy. The small boy then walked into a room then out as a (generic academy student no rper in paticular) average age male would be lifted up by some invisible force and once facing away from King Erik the small boy said* "squish" *as the same invisible force shot agaisnt him with great force shooting him towards the wall opposite of King Erik*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:10 pm

(The end was a bit confusing. So the student slammed against the wall or did you try and do that to Erik?)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:12 pm

(as erik was approaching a invisible force would stop him then after he muttered "squish" the invisible force shoved erik towards a wall opposite of him in attempt to squish him dead)
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:18 pm

With flick of his right hand erik would send out a force equal to that of the one coming for him. HAving reacted a little late the resulting effect would hit and push him backwards causing the tiled floor of the academy to cracked under the pressure.

"Now is this really anyway to treat someone who came to you offering assistance" Erik said drawing a great hammer from his back.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 pm

*it was obvious this boy had no mind and focused on one thing really but as the boy was about to speak holding up one hand he lowered it seeming to back off and walked over to the wall using some sort of invisible force to crack a written message on the wall that read* "see Dr. Sin about that" *as the boy would say pointing to the wall* "squish squishy squish" *then walk off no longer battling King Erik*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Erik looked the text over thenput his great hammer away. As much as he wanted to devistate a guild or crush a few human skulls. He couldn't, for now he wanted to locate Dr.Sin
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 pm

*the boy left with the generic academy student leaving up a invisible telekentic barrier around him to repel anyone trying to save him*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:52 pm

*Hilden would walk in to find his room then notice the damage done to the wall spelling the message, as he read the name a chill ran down Hilden's spine and he shivvered with fear as he screamed at the top of his lungs in horror* "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" *he ran as far as he could into a corner knowing who Dr. Sin is and was curled up ina ball rocking back adn roth repeating to himself* "he is not here. he did not follow me, he is not here. he did not follow me." *repeating it over and over in utter fear*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:26 pm

*There would be no sound, as I IT into the place. I hadn't visited the guild in a while and decided to. I would feel with my mental perimeter stretched out through the guild, the boy in the corner and his emotions. I would walk over to him, and hold out a hand to help him off the floor* Come now....no need to be frightened any more..... *I would say, as waves of calming mental energy flowed into Hildens mind from my own, trying to calm him down*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:28 pm

*hilden would calm down simply because of the calming energy* "thank you ezekiel, but i must alert you of..him" *he said pointing to the message reading "see Dr. Sin" that had been cracked into the wall by some strange accurate force*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:34 pm

I see....tell me, what nation are you from young one... *I would say, as I expanded my conscious perimeter trying to locate the Dr Sin. I would also lead Hilden towards a room where he can sit down*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:40 pm

(by now Dr. Sin is far from here and the minion of his is gone from range as well jsuk)

"kiez, and i will tell you what i know about Dr. Sin."

*Hlden took a moment to gain track of his thoughts* "Dr. Sin is the son of the lord of the experimental back at my old home, like his father he too is evil and twisted yet unlike his father he didn't believe in limits and rules like his father did and did as he wished. Before i was powerful enough to stop him every time but could not kill him for it would start an inter-realm war, but now i'm sapped from my trip here and weak. His tools seem to be alive and do as Dr. Sin says, he possesses an army of experiments back at home, i'm not sure how much he brought here. One minion he has i know of tho. It's name is Squish and even tho it is a small ten year old boy it has a desire to squish anything it can besides its fellow minions and Dr. sin with a strange invisible force i cannot recognize. You can easily tell its him by the pure white eyes and twisted grin, as well as the fact that he talks only in the word "squish". All else i know is that i heard he could kill someone by just breathing on them." *Hilden would recall his memories and if it wern't for the calming energy he would be curled up ina ball once more*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 pm

(Not out of the range of my Conscious Perimeter though.....)

*I would pat Hilden on the shoulder, as I finally found this Dr. Sin. His location was constantly moving, but I had no intentions of going after him....yet...* You say you are of Keiz...yet I sense not a hint of Navitas on you. Your not a Shrew are you...? *I would say, looking Hilden up and down. I wish I had a system of how to locate all those in my nations that weren't Shrews yet*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 am

(alright)

"whats a shrew?" *his body did not have navitas but it withheld a sort of soulforce he could control not as strong as a shrews*

(both falx and skye spoke to me about it and i agreed that since he isn't a shrew his soulforce does not equal up to a shrews)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 am

(I know I talked to you about it....)

*I'd let out a chuckle, as I looked at Hilden* A Shrew is a nearly immortal being which was created for the sole purpose of two things....Preserving and Protecting all the different dimensions which other beings live in....and to protect those natives there too.... *I would look at Hilden, having no real power to sense Soulforce, I wouldn't take notice of it, since it was so fait* Those who are Shrews have the power of what is called Navitas. Its an energy of sorts which gives the Shrew the power to control and manipulate whatever they study and learn about....for example.... *I would lift my hands, as suddenly the gravity in the room lightened, and lamps, chairs, and books all started to float upwards. I would then let my hands decend as gravity returned to normal, and as I then tapped my head, as words spoke, but my lips didn't move this time, as I spoke to him psychicly* These are only a few things that we can do, our powers have the potential to be limitless.....but only with time.....and training.... *The voice would stop, as I opened my mouth again, looking at Hilden* I can give you the choice....You can become a Shrew....but once you are one, there is no turning back....irriversable the transformation is..... *I would fall silent, allowing Hilden to mull over what I had said, as I looked him up and down, and still tracked Dr. Sin with my COnscious Perimeter still extending out quite far*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:56 am

*Hilden thought it over but nodded* "i'd like to be a shrew then"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 am

*I would clap my hands together* Well, I'm glad...now, just hold still a sec.... *I would say, as I stepped towards Hilden. A silvery white Navitas would form in my hand, the purest of Navitas that I could muster, as I then thrusted it into Hildens stomach, as it was sucked into him. He would rise from his place, as his body would suddenly start to be broken down and reformed, over and over again*

(Pure Navitas, except totally silver, no blue)
Subject search Blue_and_Silver_Energy_by_Totalchao

(Transformation)
Subject search ShrewishTransformation

*After a long few minutes, where in Hildens body continued to breakdown and reform, breakdown and reform, he would be lowered to the ground. During the process, the Navitas, which was totally pure, was fused with every atom of his being. It was pure, because if it hadn't been, he would have only what Studys I had learned up to now, and would not be able to learn any more. As he would land on the ground, he might have felt extremely weak, as the Ritual usally was kinda painful and left you without much stamina. I would walk over to Hilden, as I put my arm over his shoulders, supporting him, in case he should fall* How do you feel now...?
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:20 am

"my everything hurts. reminds me of when my steel skin was put in" *he hurt practically everywhere after it*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 am

Well, the pain is good, though I know it hurts, its good, means that it worked....now we just have to get you back to keiz and start your training....would you like to leave now...?
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 am

"yes i want to start training asap" *hilden would say over his previous fear*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 am

Alright, lets go then....*I would say, as I grabbed Hilden, as we IT towards Keiz, to start his training*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject search   Subject search I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subject search
Page 1 of 1