Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

William, Another Exam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

William, Another Exam Empty
PostSubject: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm

William walked into the ranking exam room. He stood there and smiled waiting for someone.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Anyone?)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 pm

(Reminder?)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:57 pm

(Timeskip as not to make a new thred)

William returned later he had abunch of new abilites since the last time he was here. he was also more confident. but not cocky
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 pm

William got tired of waiting and turned to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:30 am

(Hmm, it appears our biggest problem is ranking matches. It shouldn't take so long to get ranked..)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 am

William after waiting for a while came back and looked around
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:13 pm

(i'll rank you but i wont be able to post at a very fast rate sometimes because of work and other commitments in life)

*Miles would be there waiting with his clone playing chess with the clone*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:24 pm

William looked at the clone and pulled his Tactical arms from behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:47 am

(in this case the clone looks different so it is easy to tell who's who)

*Miles would just point casually behind the clone as the clone turned around facing will*

*Miles would face will* "geez how rude are you here i am waiting to test you and you hold my clone at gunshot?" *Miles would retract the clone within Miles as well as the chess pieces he mimicked* "alright now for your test you must force me to drop this gem* "Miles would mimic a gem obviously false and worthless but make it permanent and although still worthless it was no longer under Miles's control as he gripped it in one hand standing there waiting for Will's move*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:14 am

William flugn tactical arms to the left and let it boomerang to the left. HE wold run for Miles and pull his left arm backwards. Summoning a ball of energy in his hand he let it go. aiming right for miles chest.

His tactical arms began firing a 100 round burst right behind Miles.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 pm

*Miles would act fast and he would shape the earth below sliding below through a tunnel which would seal as soon as he entered to dodge the attacks and bout 20 feet away from Will Miles would resurface as the earth below sealed once again and Miles stood there waiting for the next attack*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:47 pm

With his cat like senses and light touch. He could sense the ground movements and where Miles was. Before Miles popped up William would put both hand together and form his Imperial Cannon. Forcing energy from both hand he combined the two into a lethal mix of both hot and freezing energies and aimed it straight at Miles.

Tactical arms would fire another burst as to keep Miles where he was.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 am

*Miles once popped out would make a clone and kick off dodging the blast to occur shooting several globs of tar within the area sticking to surfaces all acting as tendrils yanking miles to safety. Although one of the globs held worthless gem technically not dropped but with How Miles hid it chances are will would not find out and even if he did it would be hard to tell which one of the 15 globs held it*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:05 pm

William would close his eyes and begin to sniff the air as he did he would smell where each Clone and miles was. the original gem had a scent to it that couldn't be copied to the others as did Miles himself. As he saw the globs falling William would quickly begin firing off rapid energy blast trying to hit each one.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:05 pm

(Miles may be frozen but that doesnt mean he was frozen when this exam started,)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:05 pm

(with your post you must think scent is only accessible if air is exposed to it and the gen is within ooze which air cannot circulate through so no you cannot smell it)

*Miles would be retracted to safety and those that were hit with the energy were hit once they did their job. once to safety Miles would bring all remaining globs back to him and with the one with the gem in right before the energy was to hit it it would shoot three globs out of it with one of the three holding the gem yet all three would thud on collision with Miles blending with Miles's osmosis skin*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 am

As soon as the 3 globs would begin heading for Miles William would dash along the ground and begin running straight in his direction. His feline like speed gave him the needed agility to do so. As he moved along he would charge heated energies into his right hand while preparing a cold shot of ice energy in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:02 pm

*Miles would send a clone Will's way to deflect the fire and ice attacks counteracting the fire and ice with their opposite elements via the energy aura Miles developed canceling out the elemental attacks yet causing some damage to the clone from using the forbidden elements as miles calls them*

*Meanwhile one tar blob would splat into the clone and the third onto Revil and a third at Miles and Miles would grin and hold out a object that looks like the gem and since the gem itself in reality is made of Miles's tar the scent would remain the same as a fake making it a hard challenge for Revil to guess if this gem was not a fake*

*miles would make several clones and toss it to one of his clones*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 pm

"I guess it's time to use my new found abilities" William would say as his human arm began to spark.

William would drop towards the ground and slam his fist into it. As he did a shockwave of sparks would fly through the ground causing it to rupture and break sending fragments of rock everywhere. Pillar would shoot up from the ground all over the place making the place into a large maze. Two of those pillars would come to life turning into large golems each looking like a massive tiger with a large cannon on it's back.

The golems would turn towards one of the clones and fire a sparking all of stone towards it. William on the other hand would leap into the air and flip his tactical arms up and hold onto it to get a good view of what was going on after he would begin to fall towards the ground, for if he remained unconnected from the ground for too long the golems would cease to exists for they were created using a soul transfer ability combined with the destruction ability.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:56 pm

*Miles and the clone would shape drills ontop of their bodies and charge busting free from the maze with ease the clone escaping with no harm to him. as for the other clones they would flood the maze then shape into nanosteel trapping the golems in said nanosteel being now useless. Next Miles would shape 3 more clones and toss the possibly fake or possibly real gem to one of those three*

(im going to ignore that that ability seems too powerful for a 7th rank...for now but just this once)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 pm

After miles had dealt with the two golems and had them frozen William wouldent be able to move. For he had placed parts of his soul into the two to animate them. William would float to the ground with his blade and turn towards the miless direction

"I think this is where it ends. I guess you can release my soul now" he would say
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 pm

*Miles would retract all tar except the clone that the tar blob hit and he would reach inside his gut and pull out the gem*

"you just pass but at this rate you will not make 5th rank i suggest training"

*Miles would say retracting the clone and dropping the false worthless gem then flying off via air manipulation*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:37 am

William would run over to the discarded gem. Despite being fake this gem the properties of a real one and could be still used as a rune to store energies. William would take it and then thank Miles and later walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William, Another Exam   William, Another Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William, Another Exam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: The Covenant :: South Wing :: Ranking Cliff-
Jump to: