Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

inaris idea of a pool.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

inaris idea of a pool. Empty
PostSubject: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:10 pm

near a mini lava pool to the side was a strange rock. its looked like a statue of some kind of lizard. faint breathing could be heard near what looked like the head of the statue.
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:13 pm

A gust of wind blew by Inari and out of no where William was standing there. He looked at Inari and smiled. Walking right over to her he grabbed her by the hand and kisses it.

"The name is Sir William" he said letting the hand go.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:22 pm

inari breaks out of the cooled magma casing she was in an shakes it off her tail striking the ground hard breaking the slag off it. she looks at him and grabs his bottom jaw in the hands clches he kissed. her grip was strong but it was mostly her claws digging in that held them there. "dont touch me." her body was rather hard to see in this light of the dimmed down magma. but he could see she had many features of a dragconic being. she breath in an it sounds like a hissing noise.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 pm

"You remind me of the wife I lost long ago" he said.

"Just with less clothes." he said

William didnt feel the claws much as living the life he did things kind got normal for him.

"What bring you down to a poll of lava. your gonna ruin that good skin of yours" he said
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 pm

*There would be a sudden flash, as a bolt of lightning shot through the area, and hit the nearest piece of solid earth there, as I appeared where the lightning struck*

Hello there you too....nice....ah...place to hang out...

*I would say looking at the magma flow and all that. It was the exact opposite kind of place I liked to hang out, but I wasn't too picky when it came to these types of things. I would then notice the strange position I had come upon, one having the others face in their hand, like they were....*

Ah, am I interupting anything here...?
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:30 pm

inari jumps at the lighting an scurrys arossed the ground leting go an mashes an few small rocks as she crawls in to the magama stream her head above the suface so she can see whos that was. her head is covered in molten rock. she in fact had her tail stabed in under the surface of the river back so she wouldnt get washed away. not that was a problem for her.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:31 pm

"Hey cmon, don't be scared" William said holding his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:36 pm

she fills her mouth with hot magma an spits a little at his hand. if he didnt pull back he be burned really bad. she makes a growling noise the sounds like a gurggling croc.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:39 pm

*I would raise my eyebrow as I watched the two*

She does have sense to be scared of lightning.....its not something to mess around with....

*I would say, sparks of lightning crackling at my finger tips, as I brought a hand up in front of my face*

However, you don't have to be too afraid, I wouldn't hurt you....to badly...

*I would grin, as I lowered my hand, looking down at the creature. I would walk over slowly towards the edge of the lava, making sure not to get too close, as I looked down at her*

Seems your as much accustomed to magma as I am to lightning....care to test yourself in battle...?
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

"You wont hurt this girl" William said raising his hand as it began to glow with heated energy.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:45 pm

*I would look at the guy, as the Shrewish Raikogan would activate in my eyes, as my eyes seemed to bore into his*

Really...well maybe then you want to.....taste some lightning.....

*I would say, as a Raikiri would suddenly start to crackle in my hand, as I continue to stare into his eyes, as the lightning continued to crackle. I wasn't really in the mood for this kind of thing, but I went with it*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:55 pm

inarin climbs on to the river bank. the drying magma on her back. she looks at the two. "men an their games....." she crawls acrossed the ground dragin here tail. behide her on the ground. she was moving quite easly over the hot surfaces she comes to a stop on a red hot plate her bellly on the ground an watchs theise two people.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:56 pm

"I'm not fighting you. I'm here for this girl" he said.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:08 am

inari scratches her left ass cheek her claws scraping againested the scales. she grouns.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:16 am

*The crackling would not cease, as I let the Raikiri fall to my side then*

Well then....are you sure thats a great idea.....she doesn't seem to favor you too much....

*I would say, looking at the persons hand where she had spit lava. I wasn't keen to actually start a fight, more just for a brawl, if they were willing....*

And maybe you shouldn't be so controling....maybe she wishes to fight...to prove herself....

*I would say, as I turned to the girl, waiting to see what she was going to do*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:17 am

"I just wouldn't wanna see something as rare as her get injured" he said.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:24 am

HA....injured...you must not know me....anything I inflict I can heal back ten fold....

*I would say, holding up my other non-Raikiri hand, which suddenly greenish bubbly energy shot around, as it seemed to be a healing force. It would then vanish, as I continued to look at the girl waiting, patiently*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:28 am

shes gets up an she slips in to the magma stream. theres no sight of her then she bursts outs ouf the lava crust from behide an flings molten rock at them. she slips back under beforehe could fire any thing. this was her area. she had the uper hand tenfold. lighting in such a dry place an hot at that lost alot of power.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:30 am

"I could have had a date man!" yelled William walking behind Falx then towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:40 am

I seriously doubt it....

*I would say, as I easily dodged the molten rock, vanishing from my spot, as I took Sky form, allowing my body to be made of Lightning, as I then appeared, floating above the surface of the lava, looking down at her as she swam in the molten rock. The Raikogan could easily track her position, so avoiding any attacks would be easy. Next, I just had to cool this all down. I would quickly snap my finger, as a cold wind started to blow. The temperature started to drop, slowly at first, and then faster. It would still be hot, but not as hot as before, so much that the top of the lava started to harden, harden enough to become solid rock again. I would then wait, still watching the girl, as I hovered above the lava, as though looking to catch a fish, maybe some Tsuna Fish.... (sorry I couldn't resist)*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:46 am

shes breaks the lava crust easy her mouth closed an cheeks puffed up an she fires a fire ball at him. if he did not dodges a few feet away the eplosion ball would hurt rock chunks at him. her scales are red hot from the magma.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:03 am

*Even as she started moving upwards, I would move at blurring speeds so that when she poped up I would be floating behind her, grinning. I would then wave my hand, as several small bolts of lightning and a few small tornados would blast their way down at her, trying to shock and slice her up. The tornados would also continue the process of cooling the magma as the temperature steadly decreased, so that eventually, the thickness of the hardned layer of earth on top of the magma would start to increase, getting thicker and thicker*

Nice try....but try again.....
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 am

the lighting shocks her but the wind hardly cuts her scales. she grubles puling her self out the cooling magma on cracks an she shakes it off. "first i deal with people calling me names cuase my mothers human father a dragon. now i have to deal with pain in the ass lighting people..." she squaks an littles an just pees on the cooled suface. an like most lizards her wastes smell afly hord in fact it make eyes water is smells so bad.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:27 am

Half dragon huh....that would explain a bit....

*I would say, as I continued to leviate over the steadly cooling and hardening lava. I would have continued to gaze at the girl, as I watched, studying her body composition, seeing how it was different from a humans*

I assume that you don't like lightning too much then...lets try this instead....

*I would say, as I swatted at the air around me. Instantly all around the cavern would be filled with purple feathers which floated around. It was the Sands of Sleep, which would constantly trick inari's body into being more tired with every minute. Fighting would only increase this many fold, as it tired the body out faster. I would then whip my hands around, as suddenly, the cavern in filled with Nimbus (see technique list for explination). I would vanish and reappear standing on one higher up towards the ceiling. As I stood on it, the Nimbus would release small discharges, as bolts of lightning wizzed all over the cavern, blasting through the earth that had accumilated on the lava, as it also aimed for inari, trying to hit her and tire her out more. I wanted to see how she'd hold up, before letting something else loose....*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:34 am

inari body was pure muscle an her cardio was 100% her muscle felt heavy. but she grunted fire plumes out of her mouth her blood cerculates fast in her body. she huntched down fast an rans very fast in to a still red hot lava tube. there she rests in the hot lava. she tired but shes stays in the hot rock he could not cool cuase it was to hot to cool by wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inaris idea of a pool.   inaris idea of a pool. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inaris idea of a pool.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next