Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? Empty
PostSubject: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:44 pm

William floated above the range. He looked around and let his senses track the area in case anyone came.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:36 pm

"Yoh..."

Skye was bored. It wasn't really that often that he answered someone's small request for a fight, especially not from people he'd never heard of in his life. He twirled his massive blade in his fingertips as he strided towards the challenger.

"What can I do fer ya today.."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:50 pm

"LETS DUEL!" he said pulling his left arm back while putting his right arm in front of him. Both hand were facing towards Skye.

On William's back was his 6.5 foot tall blade that was 2 feet wide and a menacing 45 inches thick where the bone was. The giant blade has a 10 inch wide blade running down the end of the blade. the blade's tip went of 90 degrees at the front making the tip parallel with the hilt. There was a 1.5 foot blade on the end of the hill opposite of the guard. The blade had tons of menacing looking decoration on it including teeth on the inside of the 90 degree bend and a single set of teeth on the underside where the blade is. The hilt was a solid slab of pure gold crafted by the finest smiths.

(I know my story line for this character says he lost his sword in a few threads ago, but for this certain battle he has it. Meaning this battle is set earlier in the story line that the Dr.Sin events.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:37 pm

((A blade blade... blade? ._. That's a lot on one weapon..))

"...Oh. Well I could've figured that out myself..."

He gripped his own blade in his hand, its ivory finishing gleaming blue with the atmosphere.

"And in such a new place, right after the Academy specifically warned against coming here... bold of you."

He stepped forward, ever slowly, a stern cool look on his face.

"And why the grudge against little ol' me anywho?"
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:41 pm

"I'm gonna let you test me before I join your nation" he said holding the blade towards Skye like a gun.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:11 am

"Join my nation... Splendid."

He smirked now, flicking his arm to loosen his train-blade as it rippled with a metallic roar.

"We'll see who's testing who then.. sir Massive Blade-on-Blade-on-Blade."

He moved the hand that was holding the train-blade in front of him. pointing the tip of it at Suwhenzetie.

"At your ready."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 am

His blade pulsed and as it did it fired out a single bolt of glowing blue energy. This energy was so concentrated it was hotter than most plasma or lasers. As soon as he fired he he pulled the Blade to his side and lunged straight for Skye. His free hand was pulled back and ready to defend at a whim's notice.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Skye didn't even move, but waved his hand as a barely visible screen was erected in front of him, long enough to perfectly reflect the blast, sending it straight into William's face as he lunged. There was probably no avoiding it on his end now, given both his speed and the reflected blast's
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 pm

As his own attack was sent back at him william free hand would send a saizen strike to slice the blast in two letting it harmlessly fly by him without hurting him. Pulling his blade to his front he swung it once sending out an Onyx Slash straigh for Skye. This attack was the one coppied from Rozalyn where millions of tiny metal hard razor sharp thrown would shot out and try to strike the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:10 pm

((wait when did you copy that move? And even if you did, it'd have to be toned down a LOT, seeing as how you're a 7th rank and all))
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 pm

(I'm being copied? D: What the fcuk. =.=U)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:28 pm

(It is toned down. Its more like the adamant barrage from inuyasha now.)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 pm

((Still, when did your character meet Rozalyn's character in order to copy that move? It needs to make some bit of sense afterall.))
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:17 pm

(We've had lots of duels together)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:19 pm

(As William? I've seen no instance of a fight between that charater and hers, nor any roleplay in which you copied that ability via your own.))
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:24 pm

(I made it ina post where I said this after she attacked me.

As the bullet blasted towards him he raised up his sword and pulled it backwards. As he swung it forwards the teeth on the bone side began to hum. The attack smashed into the sword and what was near william was stopped. However small circle of blood appeared on his body right after where the attack was supposed to hit.

He droplets of blood would rain down onto the roses beneath him.

"now that I'm in complete pain no" he said.)\

Wiliam blocked, but even though he did he had to take the hit in order to copy the attack.)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:32 pm

((Alright, my bad then. I also didn't see it in your tech list, but now I see it's there too. So yeah, sorry for making false accusations. Just a tip though, when you put a copied tech in your list, give a link to the thread you copied it in too so people don't think you're making it up.))

Skye took the screen he was using already and positioed it over his head, reshaping it into a dome. He poured concentrated light into it, making all the metal that came near him, and his shield, melt instantly, effectively giving his shield even more armor. Still glowing hot, Skye charged William shield-first, amplifying his movements with wind to be moving at jet-like speed. Should that shield hit William, good lord would it burn.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:38 pm

William held his blade outwards and watched as the great light shield headed his way. William decided that he would cop the light shield for himself. Moving directly into the path of it and not moving William pulled his blade back and began to activate the channeling properties needed to copy the enemies attack.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:48 pm

((Not a technique attack, it's just a light formation with molten metal fused onto it. Don't think you can copy that one..))

As the shield made impact with William it was burning close to the temperature of the core of an active volcano, and that was sure to melt through any carbon-based lifeform.. Either William's arm would melt off or his torso would, depending on where he allowed this shield to hit...
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:15 pm

(then his blade copies the heat properties.)

As the heated attack hit his blade it coppied it and suddenly made it vanish as if the attack never happened. A few seconds later william screaned out in pain as all the hair on his body suddenly lit on fire and his skin began to burn. This was the after effect of stealing another ability.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:34 pm

The shield was still burning at its intense heat, and Skye was standing right next to the poor guy. All he needed was a touch of the shield on his arm to literally dis-arm him, and... well, he did just that. While William was distracted by his screaming in pain, Skye lunged for the arm that was holding his massive blade-blade-blade.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:49 pm

William's blade reacted as if having its own soul. Letting itself drop from William's hand its suddenly blasted into the sky and was gone from sight before anyone could know it. William did his best to move himself backwards. He centered the pain and began to channel energy towards it trying to stop it from well being panful.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Yet he still lost an arm. Unfortunately tossing blades into the air can't stop a volcanic disk of metal from searing through your arm when it's coming straight for you for two posts and you dont move to avoid it.

So, William lost an arm, and Skye looked at him quite confused as to why he allowed himself to do that.

"Might wanna get that checked out, buddy.."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:21 pm

"it was mechanical" he said.

William would have to see either General Revil or the General to have this fixed. For now he would hid somewhere and heal himself.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:24 pm

"..Indeed."

Skye really didn't understand this guy, but he knew one thing was for sure. If he was trying to look for acceptance into Skye's Kingdom this way, then he sure as hell wasn't getting in any time soon. Skye just laughed and went on his merry way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?   DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUEL!!! (1 VS 1) Skye?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next