Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Oh wiiiiilllllll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Rep. : 0

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:21 pm

*a small boy would be wandering the halls of covenant member's quarters searching for will having been sent by Dr. Sin to locate will wherever he was and consideirng he heard that will was a covenant member he came here*
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:23 pm

William boredly walked into the hallway from what appeared to be the girls washroom. "Uh oh, Busted" he said seeing the small boy.

"LOOK LOOK< this is not what it looked like" he said.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:29 pm

*the small boy would face him as he said* "squish" as some sort of invisible force would slam will into the wall leaving cracks if it would hit*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:37 pm

William his the wall and felt it crack behind him. "So when's the fun begin" he said shooting a ball of energy at the Boy.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:39 pm

*the ball would seem to stop in mid air as it crashed into some sort of invisible to normal eyes force, then the force on will would intensify aiming around your neck*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:43 pm

*a door would burst open as a giant tar splat would knock the boy down in an attempt with electricity coursing through it. out the door of his quarters would walk Miles in a angry attitude* "leave him alone!"
Back to top Go down
William
William

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 pm

William who was pinned to a wall was suddenly let go the moment that tar impacted with the kid. William looked around then drew his machine rifle.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:52 pm

*The boy would block most of the tar with an invisible force but some actually hit the boy and lose slight focus on the force holding will which would have given him a fighting chance to escape, the boy then turned his attention to Miles then said nothing as a force would slam to one of Miles's sides and another to the other side in attempt top sandwich him*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:54 pm

*Miles would guess the size of the forces then leap forward near the boy kicking off a clone whom was squished luckily Miles just dodged the force as best seen and the tar left by the clone would spread over the invisible force tracing it making it visible* "alert me of any invisible forces asap!" *Miles then had the tar on the boy shock him since he made electrical blood within it*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 pm

William fired a volley of red crackling beams at the boy to keep him at bay.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:58 pm

*the invisible forces would take the beams of energy phasing through the air just a bit* (sort of like same effect smoke does to vision from a campfire it ripples what you see as it phases)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 pm

*Miles would immediately send tar on it coating it to make it visible* "keep the energy fire up to make them visible somewhat!" *Miles then kept making the tar on the boy shock it while he then shaped a club which he would use to smash at the boy's head in attempt to knock it out unknowingly about it being an experiment*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Lifting his machine rifle up William would fire 2, 32 rounds bursts of energy at the boy legs.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:12 pm

*the bullets would stop at an invisible force the very invisible force that was made already visible, then that visible force would then ram charge at you at full force but since it was visible because of the tar it would be easier to dodge this time. as for the shock he would take it would make all telekinetic forces ripple in lack of focus and the smash would be stopped by a manifested by invisible force*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:07 pm

*Miles would be fed up with this freak of nature and end it right here and now since the tar was on the boy's head and he did not scrape it off Miles would hold out both hands as his body and any tar within the area surged with electricity a lethal does of it* "will is it? i suggest you leave the vicinity temporarily" *Miles would warn him as he was to finish this and surge thousands upon thousands of electricity directly to the boy's brain with the tar on him, and as for the other tar's on the invisible force they would also surge with electricity that would instead of go to the nearest thing shoot towards the boy in a lightning bolt strike attempting to fry the body. Meanwhile during all this his tar would study the build of the forces and the boy*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 pm

William would pull his arms back and opened a small hole on his machine arm. If an attack was to come his way he would copy it then run like hell.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:36 pm

*the boy with a one track mind did not think of scraping off the tar goo and was shocked directly brought to unconsciousness, the lightning bolts then struck the boy immensely frying his body and laid lifeless*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm

William would looks around and then lean on the wall and continue to watch what was unfolding.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:30 pm

*Miles carefully approached as he would mimic a katana then stab it in the heart of the boy as he faced will* "i am appointing myself incharge of eliminated whatever beast created this creation, do you wish to assist?" *he would say facing will*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 pm

"Sure might as well have some fun. They did come after me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 pm

"alright first thing is first get some rest if needed then gain any information you can on this boy, if you have trouble describing him say he only spoke in one word, squish" *Miles would slice the hand off with the katana then fry the body to ash via lightning from his hand. he would then go into his room and examine the genetics of the hand*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 pm

William who was leaning on the wall picked up some ashes and in a vast poof of wind was gone. HE headed for the last place he himself saw Sin's creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh wiiiiilllllll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wiiiiilllllll   Oh wiiiiilllllll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh wiiiiilllllll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: The Covenant :: West Wing :: Member's Quarters-
Jump to: