Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Originals, Edits, and More...

Go down 
+3
Rozalyn
Unite S Jening
Hitomi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Originals, Edits, and More... Empty
PostSubject: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:57 pm

...For anything I deem worthy to put up on Esc... >>
Originals, Edits, and More... 00310

Edits:
Originals, Edits, and More... This_c10
(I did all the digital colouring here... Hurrah~!)

Originals, Edits, and More... Girl_b10
(Again... Colouring... >>)

Originals, Edits, and More... Msn_av10
(Yaaaaaaay, more colouring~! xDD)

....I really don't want to put up more originals than the first... I suck at that sort of stuff... *glares at Gray-chan, jealous*

ANYWAYS. Yeah. There's some of me art... If anyone has any pictures they want edited, I'd be happy to help.

NOTE: For all of my edits, I used gimp2.0, and most of the time, my tablet, too. >>
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:59 pm

ANOTHER NOTE!!!!!!!

...I do NOT approve of smoking... Just... I didn't want to erase the cigarette and fix everything... Besides, I think it looks best the way it is. :3
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Rep. : 4
Nation : Jeningland
Guild : The Creed

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Wow you're really good. ^^ I'm wondering why you didn't show me earlier.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 am

Well, it was because... I don't find them that great myself... I only really liked the first edit I put up... And it's only because that was my first tablet drawn and colored piece... >>
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:53 pm

I think it's awesome, you should put your artwork up more. ^^ Then again people can say that about me and drawing...><
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Ahaha.... Erm, alright, I'll put more up when I can...

And you REALLY should start drawing more, and uploading them here.... Your drawings are AMAZING. :3
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Says you..xD They're not as amazing as you make em sound..
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Of course they are!! ...Shall I post a few, and see what everyone else thinks of them~? xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Can I use your third picture as my Avi? Pleeease~? Its epicly awesome.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:28 pm

... Yes you may. :3
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Thank you :3
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Newest Drawing - Fanart of Allen Walker, Completed today. :3
Originals, Edits, and More... 00610

Any opinions? I really need to improve on my tablet techniques... Tips?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Looks good, except I dont know who allen walker is..... confused
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Allen Walker... From D. Gray-Man. 0_o
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 pm

OHHHH, yeah, never mind, major brain fart on my part....and I rhymed.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Labu Angel Trini
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labu Angel Trini

Nation : Anywhere where there's love
Energy Type : Love Magic, Divine Energy

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Lovin the way you did his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Thanks.... :3

I still think I need to improve majorly on my painting skills... But thanks. xD
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Just a quick little poem-like-verse that I thought up, and don't want to forget.. Many of you won't get it, but that's okay... xDD

Gray, grace me with you presence,
Ember, re-kindle that flame; that spark you had with he whom you loved...
And as for me, well, you see, Babe, you'll never know...
I'll be your judge, your jury and your only defense...
But don't you worry about a thing,
Because dearest, you're one case I'll never lose.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:19 pm

NEW EDIT~

Original by Doskie on deviantart;
Originals, Edits, and More... _mistg10

My Edit;
(Please comment!!!!)
Originals, Edits, and More... _mistg14
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:13 pm

New Story~!!
I had to write this one for english class... It's a page over the limit when I wrote it... But meh. (Guess who it's about... xDD)

Lynne laughed at his joke, her chestnut hair billowing about her in waves, catching the moonlight as the two looked out over the Thames. The water glistened, catching her eye for a moment. Shadowy shapes slowly made their way over the water, breaking it's choppy surface with relative ease. Lynne could only be annoyed at how the smoke from those coal-fired engines rose up to partially obscure the moon. Tonight was the lunar eclipse, and she had wanted to admire the sight with the man that she sat beside.

His name was Jasper, and he had more than a little bit of eastern blood in him, though she didn't mind. He was a proper gentleman, and not much else mattered. He was funny, charming, and astonishingly sensitive, willing to listen to her every secret fear, and comfort her when she wasn't feeling her best. He was always there for Lynne, and for that she was quite glad.

"It's a nice night, isn't it?" She asked quietly with a sentimental tone.

"Mmhmm. It is, and I can't think of anyone I would rather spend it with than the lovely lady I sit beside now." He responded, though his eyes weren't raised to the sky as hers were. She felt her cheeks colour, and knew he was looking at her. She chanced but a look at him from the corner of her eye. He looked so handsome there! His dark hair was artfully messy, his bangs partially obscuring even darker eyes. His skin was only a tad more tanned than hers, and his teeth gleamed perfectly in the moonlight as he smiled at her, finally noticing she was looking.

"Jasper, you silly thing..." Flirt... She thought, grinning right back. "I suppose I should thank-you for such a compliment, hmm?"

"Maybe..." Jasper responded, his grin slowly widening. "But I think just a kiss would be thanks enough. No need to waste what little air is breathable."

Not wanting to back down from what was so obviously a challenge, Lynne leaned forward, allowing their lips to touch for just a moment.. That is to say, the moment before a man who appeared behind them from the shadowy alley just happened to clear his throat, looking away nervously.

"Nathaniel!" Lynne squeaked in surprise, jumping away from Jasper. Jasper himself was blushing, at a loss of what to say now. He had never thought she would be so bold. That's just like him, She thought, noticing Jasper's sudden embarrassment, always a tease...

"Lynne. Father's worried. He thought you'd be home by now." Nathaniel still looked out over the Thames, avoiding his sister's gaze. Lynne looked quite cross.

"I told him I was going over to Christine's for supper, and I was to stay there for the evening!" Christine was one of the young ladies who were Lynne's age who enjoyed surrounding themselves with others of wealth. She was always having others over for tea, or sometimes even supper, without a moment's hesitation. Christine always hungered for gossip, and was good to visit for excellent food and plenty of fun - If you considered spreading rumors fun.

Christine's father and Lynne's own were both businessmen of great wealth, willing to spoil and pamper their daughters to no end. Sure, it was grand to have most anything you want, whenever you wanted, but when the one exception to the rule was freedom, it was always Lynne who revolted.

"Well it's becoming apparent that after he rang Christine's house and they had no clue what he was talking about, he didn't believe you. He sent me to fetch you..." Nathaniel shifted his gaze to glare at Jasper, who looked away. Perhaps he was uncomfortable? "And who's this? It obviously isn't Christine."

"No-one! No-one at all!" Lynne sprang up, lifting her skirts so the hem wouldn't drag on the wooden planks that made up the walk beneath their feet. She dropped the material as she reached her brother's side, clutching at his arm, trying to tug him back the way he had came. "Please, let's just go home..." She pleaded. When she looked back to Jasper, she winced. It was terrible to see him that hurt...

"Oh, so your own brother isn't to know of me, Lynne?" Jasper spat, getting up and turning on his heel to leave in another direction. "Fine," He called over his shoulder, his anger clear in his tone. "I'll just go home. Feel free to stop by any time - As long as Daddy or Big Brother doesn't know you're there!!" The trio left, Lynne with Nathaniel, and Jasper on his own, all heading back toward the places they called home.

Above their heads, obscured by the coal-fired smoke, the lunar eclipse was finally underway. The dark fell heavily around the Thames, a single barge left floating on the water, the one lamp eerie as it bobbed, held by a lone bargeman. The boater's cackle echoed out over the water, though no-one was around to watch the eclipse... No-one was there to hear him laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Originals, Edits, and More...   Originals, Edits, and More... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Originals, Edits, and More...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: General Discussion :: Artist's Corner-
Jump to: