Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Destruction of the Underworld....

Go down 
+3
Unite S Jening
Lucius Blackthorn
Eclipse
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Rep. : 1
Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Destruction of the Underworld.... Empty
PostSubject: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:34 am

*There would be a sudden, and very large BANG!!! that went off that could be heard all over the Underworld guild, if the members were listening. Bestila would have suddenly blasted through the main office, to find that no leader was there*

Bestila:Oh, what rotten luck....oh well, guess this place can all have some Rotten Luck.....

*She would then spread her arms, as suddenly, her Shaddow suddenly shot out in waves everywhere. As it shot through the area, everything started to decay away, as though it was a plague that was sent forth. It was really Negative Luck energy, and also the added bonus of Chemical decay with Shaddow that made everything fall apart. She would continue blasting waves, as they reached further and further into the guild. Even if others were in other parts of the guild, they would be affected/hit soon, and they too would decay, and die*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:44 pm

A bright wall of light shone from one of the members quarters, followed by a wave of blue that enveloped the waves of decay. Though even before Lucius started, a huge chunk of the Underworld had already been rotten to its foundations. From the doorway stepped a highly pissed off Lucius, eyes ablaze with crimson red.

Saying nothing to the hooded figure causing this, he slowly unsheathed Umbra with an audible ring of metal, holding her tightly at his side. He never spoke to the figure; his eyes did that well enough already if he had the care to look into them.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Rep. : 4
Nation : Jeningland

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:51 pm

*a shudder ran through his bones as he passed by the Underworld. A deep shudder. With heavy stealth, he dodged through the tunnels towards the small city, enough to feel a heavy burden in the middle of it all, like an ooze it crept outwards. Losing no time, he found a footing enough to climb on a low building, a small shop. There he surveyed the decay, the wind tossing his dark hair. Jening reached for the latch at his belt, pulling out Lady Luck. Running his hand along the sides, the heart at the handle shone a green before his left hand caught the suddenly heavy gun. A double semi automatic shotgun. Smaller in size, the barrel was sawed off for his own comfort and mobility. Pulling the front barrel downwards, the chamber for the rounds snapped open where Jening quickly ran fingers along the open barrel. Like magic, the shells materialized in the breech end and with his palm, he snapped it closed. He surveyed the area before moving forward once again*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:24 pm

*Sensing the destruction from her domain, a dark matter generated portal appeared above and far off from Jening. Rozalyn had her scythe in hand, and was about to exterminate the cause of this ill will, until she saw him. "Hm, is that-" She took a closer look, noting it to be None other than Lucius Blackthorn, the person she knows as the fool her sister fell for. "It is...Hmph, if Bloom chose you, then I shouldn't have to lift a finger." She slowly moved back into the portal before it closed and vanished, right before the negative luck energy came to her. "I'll leave it up to him."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:03 pm

*Susanoo converged above the Underworld almost instantaneously. He usually didn't care much for such events but his master scroll would likely fall into danger should it remain there. He took note of the faint presence of Rozalyn who seemed to have just left and a certain Lucius Blackthorn.*
"Long since I felt his energy..."*His strength would be more than sufficient to repel any attack done here if what he felt at Zeik's old kingdom was anything to go buy. A wind clone converged within Susanoo's home, retrieved the silver scroll, and converged away just as the darkness broke through.*
"I really do need to put this somewhere safer..."*He said as he sound warped out of the danger zone.*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:31 am

*A high pitched, cackling, definitely female voice would sound from the Eclipse, Bestila, as she saw Lucius appear*

Bestila: OH..oh...a defender of the peace....this should be fun, breaking you...

*Bestila would cackle again, as she brought her hands out, as more waves of Shaddow/Luck/Chemical decay would issue forth towards Lucius, as it did, Bestila would also tap her foot. Suddenly, and without warning, huge spires of some jet black metal would instantly blast out of the ground under and around Lucius, impaling him instantly and painfully, and fatally if he didn't move. Out of the metal spires, would metal shards be blasted out everywhere at high velocities, trying to impale Lucius more, should he be within 30 feet or so of them. As this happened, more and more waves of S/L/C Decay would continue towards Lucius, as they continue to eat everything that was around, and even at the energy that Lucius used, which would have been already exposed to the decay*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:09 am

Lucius attempted a fast Negative shield under his feet to avoid the spires, but quickly found that even that energy was next to useless against this decaying force. He resolved to move, via flash-step, away from the spires and a good distance behind his attacker.

Closing his eyes, his body began to channel Absolution energy, a form of the purest kind, to shield his body and the area around it from the decaying field. If his predictions were right - as they often were - Absolution itself would self-replicate after being eaten, regenerating at either an equal or faster rate than it was being decayed.

"Come."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Bestila: Oh, foolish little mortal...you should not be so arrogant to think you can match me...or any of my kind for that matter....

*Bestila would wave a Shaddow covered hand, as suddenly all the shards from before would change direction, homing in on Lucius as he moved, and also the spires from before would become shrapnel, as it also shot towards Lucius. However, that wasn't the best of it. Suddenly, from all around Lucius would grow up huge trees. However, these trees weren't normal, as most of her attacks were. They were jet black in color, and also their bark was totally crystalline, and harder than titanium carbon steel, almost totally unbreakable. However, it wasn't their appearance, nor their density that was surprising. It was how they grew up right through Lucius's energy, and as it did, it started to suck it in, as though it was eating it away, not decaying it, but consuming it, and also therefore transforming into its own energy, as the trees seemed to grow and grow even harder and stronger from it. As this happened, Lucius would soon find himself entangled in the trees, which would soon grow to totally encompass him, inwhich time, it would be extremely hard to escape, almost impossible. It would also be noted that the trees themselves also spread the same decaying energy out from themselves, so that once Lucius was uncovered, he would be decayed too*

Bestila: A little while longer, mortal....and I can feed on you....on your wonderful energy......
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:51 pm

"Tch."

Lucius's limbs would be tangled with the trees, but the aura around him shifted dramatically in little time. It became a slight hue of White and Gold, static and jagged in appearance. Letting it form into a saw all around his body, he broke out from the limbs by force, then projecting this new energy into the trees themselves.

"This is Light energy, enhanced with an infusion of Negation... it'll make short work of these abominations.."

He flew forward, now surrounded with this energy - he still wasn't even a quarter drained. Umbra was held tightly in his hand, already black as her released form suggested.

"Fun fact.. I could just have easily been a 3rd ranked Academy member with my skills.. Your misfortune I chose the Underworld."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:21 am

*As Lucius started to try and saw his way out of the trees, he would find it increasingly difficult, as the trees themselves were not entirely trees, and were almost indestructible. However, Bestila would allow him to escape, for as he did, all those nice shards of metal would come shooting around him from every angle possible, trying to slice and dice, and impale him nicely apart. Waves of the decaying energy would be continued to burst about the area, deteriorating the energy that he was using so that it would be less effective against the literally millions of shards that were around him*

Bestila:Oh, quite the contrary....I would have no one else to feed off of....and your not that bad looking either....

*She would say,giggling and blushing reddish-black, as it even showed through the Shaddow aura. However it didn't stop the onslaught of Shards, decay waves, and now the more roots of trees from before that blasted out of the ground to consume Lucius, even a touch would start to feed on his energy, though a little more slowly then before, with the change*

Bestila:Maybe after I feed you almost dry, I'll leave you alive for my slave-pet....
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:07 pm

From the inside of the crystal-trees however, the NegationLight would spread and grow, itself having a feeding and converting nature. It would either engage that energy in a battle of some sort, occupying it and rendering it useless to the outside, or absorb and convert it for itself. Either way, that energy wasn't going anywhere so soon.

As for the shards, Lucius would have to turn back and spin Umbra in his hands, herself extending to a pole shape, deflecting and sending the metal shards elsewhere. Though already, it didn't look good for him...
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Ethereal Calamity
Ethereal Calamity
Bloom

Energy Type : All

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:40 pm

(Elipse is missing Mad)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 pm

*Bestila would frown, though it would be unseen, as she then flicked her finger, as the trees shot back into the ground before anything else bad could be done to them. Now, as the shards hit umbra and bounced off, there would be black energy that would also be produced from the clash as it fell to the ground, however it wasn't Shaddow. After Lu had deflected all the shards, this energy would suddenly gather all around him from all that had fallen, as it was already so close. Even as it near him, he would feel himself weaken, as his energy would start to drain more quickly with attacks, and also his attacks and defense would become less effective. This being said, suddenly, more metal spires would erupt from the ground trying to impale him, as also more metal Shapnel would be shot outwards towards him especially, and if he should deflect it, or touch it in any way, or if it should touch anything when it was around him, it would let off a deadly explosion, which would let out more of the strange energy that was not Shaddow. Bestila would continue to watch him struggle, enjoying herself*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:28 pm

"My, my.."

As the pillars were raised, Lucius coiled himself into a serpentine form, his body becoming incredibly long and flexible. He would be sure not to touch the pillars, as they already reeked of foul energy, and quickly snaked his way out of them, quite literally. He would move behind Bestila, forming his normal humanoid form, Umbra shifting back to her black Katana form.

"What are your interests here anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Bestila: Hum....you don't even know what I am then? How sad, I'll have to educate you....

*Bestila would cackle, as soon as Lucius had even come close to her, Shaddow Tendrils and spires had shot out towards his, as also even larger waves and also somewhat more consentrated and more powerful waves of Decay were shot out towards him, trying to push him back, or cause him so much loss, he wouldn't be able to continue. As this happened, more Shapnel would shot at Lu from who knows where, as it also tried to bring him down*

Bestila:I would have thought I would be obvious, but oh well.....I'm here to make everything like it should be...to purify it, if you see my point of view....you see, we are superior to you simple Mortals, we should have enslaved all of you ages ago....but here we are, driving away the pesky light, age by age....soon enough yours will fall to, like so many others....and become.....Shaddow....
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 am

Zsa would suddenly appear her twilight needed not be activated with all the Eclipses darkness around.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:22 am

((Must you and your characters post in every thread..?))

"So you're basically killing for the good of whatever thing you represent.. As if that's not a cliche by now.."

He held Umbra sideways, his energy.. or was it a different kind this time.. began to swirl around him. Before being completely hidden by that energy, he gave a pale yellow glow in his eyes as he uttered that word.

"Bankai."

His energy imploded into him, making Lucius almost glow a multitude of red, blue, yellow and black, Umbra doing the same as she seemed to go right into him. As the waves and aftershocks of energy cleared, Lucius was now plated in black steel, as if it were a flexible armor of sorts. A pale yellow hue surrounded him, an anti-distorting field which prevented energy of any sort from tampering with his own. This was created by a combination of Negation and Absolution, creating a reality-bending forme.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Bestila:Represent?...no my dear mortal, no.....although we all have a common goal....we fight for our own freedom....our own rule, so that one day, we might become the Immortals....the gods that we were meant to be....

*as Bestila spoke, she took note of Lu's change, and also while doing so, she raised her arms out, as 9 jet black spheres suddenly surrounded her and lucius. Each orb although would be black, each one was different, some looking solid, others like liquid, others like flame, or lightning. As each floated around them, each one began to spin itself, and as it did, suddenly Lucius would feel the air around him tense up, as though straining itself. Bestila would then walk out of the circle, as the orbs continue to spin faster and faster. They would all begin to orbit around Lu now, as suddenly, Lu would find himself, his own body, and possibly his energy strained too. Everything would become tighter and tighter within the circle, and as it did, it would slowly start to feel as though everything within the circle, Lu included, was going to explode outwards. In this way, Lu would start to feel pulled and stretched, as though he himself was being pulled apart from the inside. Bestila would just cackle, as she watched*

Bestila:It was nice speaking with you, mortal....however, I'm sorry to say that our terms do not agree with eachother, and therefore, you will have to go.....bye bye...

*And with that, Bestila would expand her hands outwards, as the effect around Lu would suddenly double, the strain even more now that it had been. And from there it would continue to grow at a even faster rate, as the clock ticked down to the point in which Lu would be ripped apart from the inside out*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm

He would begin to feel this strain from the orbs of what he gathered now to be Shaddow energy, and it was clearly of some reality-warping nature. Just like his own energy now. His red-white energy amplified around where the orbs floated, and then jutted out to each of them to surround them in this pure Negation energy, which as its name suggested, negated their gravitational effects. Still standing where he was, he pointed a finger at Bestila.

"A realm such as this, has no need for gods of your type..."

His voice rang with metal; Umbra's shards ringing as clearly as his own voice. His hand instantly converted into a long tendril, jagged with barbs running along its length of Umbra's metal. It glowed a bright silvery color, having a nature to cut through even the fabrics of the universe at this point, and launched straight for Bestila, trying to surround her, and then cut her to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:32 pm

*As the Negation energy tried to manipulate the orbs, changing them or whatever it was trying to do, Shaddow would pulsate out, blocking the Negation from entrance to the orbs, and thus protecting the orbs. Thus the continual strain that the orbs created continued upon Lu, as even now, Lucius would feel his very skin being torn away from his body. It was the beginning of a very gruesome process that would involve Lu witnessing his own body being torn apart in front of him. As it continued, Bestila would notice the change in Umbra and Lucius, as the shards and whatever Lu shot at her came towards her, she would raise a hand, as the straining of the orbs would be enough to slow it all down, as she then suddenly vanished, and reappeared in the air, where Shaddow as well as another set of orbs would suddenly appear around her, however, these orbs would have the reverse effect, thus pushing anything around them away from her, and with the same straining force*

Bestila:Oh, but you do.....without us, there would only be the Chaos of Light....which still plagues you now...corrupting you vision....if only you could see that I am a friend...you could join me, and free this world of its restraints....Isn't that what you want...?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:29 pm

His skin would tear, and the pain was immense, but it wasn't as if he hadn't been through this sort of thing before. Looking up, his eyes were white this time, a new level of fury on his part...

"And yet you enforce this freedom as if it's a new reign of tyranny. You're the corrupt one."

His body shone with light at that point, utterly rejecting the orbs of Shaddow and instantly making his self-regeneration much faster. This was a new type of energy of Lucius's creation; Rejection, made of solid light whose radiance simply couldn't be matched that easily.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:59 pm

*As the new energy, Rejection, emerged, Bestila would let out a soft scream*

Bestila: I was wrong....you ARE the Chaos of Light....I thought the White Shrew had been taken care of...but no, its you....

*As She said this, the orbs suddenly spread out, as the tearing effect that had been taking place around Lu loosened a little, as it fought against the new energy, Rejection. As the Orbs then spread out, they suddenly became very big, as the shadow seemed to escape them, showing their true form: Water, Wind, Fire, Earth, Wood, Metal, Lightning, Poison, Ice, each of them now in a sphere the size of a meteor and in a perfect Sphere. The Shadow from them would all have formed a dome inside of the circle, now trying to contain Lu and his energy. Thus, the Shadow and orbs were not pushing against Lu any more, however, the tension was still inside. However, it wasn't letting Lu out either. The Shaddow dome began to harden then, soon it would be stronger than diamond*

Bestila:Something made a long time ago so that I might capture the one in White. A little while longer, and there will be no threat to the coming of darkness...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:11 pm

As the dome hardened around him, the metal of Umbra would come out of Lucius's body. It formed in his hands; as two large, circular blades, also pale white in their color. It was good to see that Umbra went along seamlessly with his own energy fluctuations.

"Umbra, you ready for this?"
"I always have been, darling~"

He crouched first, bending his knees to get the right leverage for the attack. Immediately, he burst from where he stood, aiming both blades to the dome, glowing white with a faint hint of red; Rejection and Negation working together to plow through the dome's energy and its shadow, and continuing straight towards Bestila. He would halt after getting close to her; by now even his hair was a silvery-white color, and he looked at her smiling.

"I'm no expert on this Shrew stuff, but I can almost guarantee that whatever I can do to you, the White Shrew's got even more up his sleeve."

With that he made a circular motion-pattern with the blades of Umbra, as a white ball of energy would completely encircle Bestila. As he kept going the ball became more solid and more filled with Rejection, until finally Lucius himself charged straight through it, combiing both the force of the energy sphere he built and his own bladework to attack Bestila head-on.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:30 pm

*As Lu started to move through the dome, however fast he went, the ripping force was still in places, so that has he did move through it, chucks would be ripped from his body, and especially when he went through the dome. As he then hit and enveloped Bestila, she would then cry out, as the energies, especially the Shaddow around her began to suffer. However, in a last ditch effort, whether by her own will, or not, she was suddenly shot out of the back of the orb around her, as she then landed down on the ground. However, as she looked up, Lu might notice something different about her*

Destruction of the Underworld.... Bestila

*All of her shadow, via Lu's orb, had been striped away completely, showing now a young girl, which pale, almost gray skin, clothes tattered and ripped, looking up at Lu, her cries now silenced, as she looked up with nothing but fear and resentment in her eyes*

Bestila: you....you are not him...? No...I do not sense the White ones aura around you....

*A silent tear would fall from her eyes, as she continued to stare at Lu*

Bestila: You are a monster for separating me from that which I am....however, you are just as bad as all other enemies...who kill their opponents when they are helpless....

*She then fell silent, as though waiting for Lu to swoop down and end it, her eyes still focused on him, with no hope....only death*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:17 pm

The wounds from being torn in the dome regenerating just as quickly, he did indeed swoop down towards her, blades extended on either side of him like wings. He launched them both, Umbra's twin circular blades, and they landed on either side of Bestila. What happened then was Umbra created a white, ovular dome around Bestila, trapping her in a clear Rejection. Yet she was still unharmed from that point. Lucius landed in front of her, white eyes coldly looking down.

"Your fate is not mine to determine. Yet it seems the Province of Kiez will have more use for you than I would. That is your next destination."

With that, he pressed a finger onto her dome Rejection prison, effectively locked away in a parallel dimension and harmless, and they went off to the White Shrew's office...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Underworld....   Destruction of the Underworld.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction of the Underworld....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Creed :: North Division :: Creed Leader's Office-
Jump to: