Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Sadako Rituke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy

Sadako Rituke Empty
PostSubject: Sadako Rituke   Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Her life isn't exactly a happy story, yet not a sad one where somebody goes on a rampage and kills everyone. No, Sadako was a normal kid growing up with the Zenzawas. Then she turned seven. It was that birthday that changed her life.

She walked in the woods, enjoying the lovely day, when a sparrow landed on her shoulder. "Eiji!" She said, smiling at the small speckled bird. "Saydi!" It cried as she had taught it to.
"Lovely day, isn't it?" Sadako said, gazing up at the clear blue sky. The bird on her shoulder trilled a happy song as a answer.

Then the oddest thing happened.

The sky began to fill with birds, all of them heading toward Sadako. Puzzled, she watched them land all about her. There were sea birds, land birds, water fowl.... of every shape and size there was a bird. Then, from the middle of them stepped a woman dressed in feathers.
"Sadako..." She whispered with a voice like a goddess' voice along with chorus of birds swept gracefully over the wind the be carried to the ears of a mere mortal, filling them with awe.
"I am Tori, the BirdWoman." She whispered again, drifting closer while her feet didn't even touch the ground.

"Uh, um..." Sadako stumbled over words, "P- Pleasure to meet you, Tori...." She finally managed with a bow.
"No need to bow, daughter of mine." Tori said with a laugh that further stunned Sadako as she straightened.
"Daughter....?" Sadako inquired
"Yes. You are my daughter."
"What?! I think you must be mistaken, I am Mrs. Zenzawa's daughter..."
Tori laughed again, "With thousands of eyes and ears about me, you think I am mistaken?" Great tawny wings unfolded themselves from her back, shaking slightly with laugher before re-furling themselves.
"Uh, I guess not...." Sadako said quietly, though she still didn't believe this Tori.
"Child, I gave you to the Zenzawas when you were just an infant. You are my child."

Sadako was still in shock, and it took her awhile to process the words. "But.... But..."
"But nothing. Seek me out when you believe it is time for you to learn about who you truely are. You will know when it is time."

And with that Tori was surrounded by feathers, whipped about on an unfelt breeze, leaving Sadako alone with her sparrow.

"Saydi!" It chirped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Major parts of Sadako'story; Click Here
Here too
Here...
And here. :3
Short recap: After dying on Ves at the hands of her sister, Crux, Sadako found herself wandering through space and time, her sadness not allowing her to rest. It seemed that her family curse remained, as she was separated from her children only moments after they were born. Her mother, Tori, might have died as well, but this was the revenge better than what the BirdWoman had planned.
Waking up in a space place, given a body free of her wings, is Sadako really free of her curse? Follow her on her journey, and find out for yourself...
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

Sadako Rituke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako Rituke   Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:56 am

Ack, not entirely what I meant by restarting on Esc... By that I meant that this Sadako would have to be an entirely new character with no history of death or anything on Ves / any other plane.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1

Sadako Rituke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako Rituke   Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:18 pm

But you know this is so much more fun... D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sadako Rituke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako Rituke   Sadako Rituke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sadako Rituke
Page 1 of 1