Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra/Soul Energy

{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} Empty
PostSubject: {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan}   {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Name: Reia Remora Ruan
Age: Originally 16, by now she's 20 or so though. O_____o
Race: Human
Home Dimension: Ezyack
Element: Wind
Hair: Pink
Eyes: Green
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Kekkai Genkai: Kage Souran
Specialty: Flumes/Kaze
Soul Weapon: Aeros
Spoiler:

Bio: Reia was born in a desolate dimension called Ezyack. No one lived their but the Ruans, a strong family of warrior monks and preistess' who protected the balance of unity in their lonely dimension. However, warrles where always soaring around many other times and spaces, zapping up travelers from all worlds and dropping them in Eyzack to meet the Ruans and share with them their skills and talents before being warrled back to their dimension, so the Ruan's where never truley alone. Reia was brought up to be the next high priestess, learning with her Grammama and her Mama for years as her little sister trained with her Grandpapa and Grandaddy to be a cleric. When she was 12, Grammama died from a terrible sickness, and no matter how many times they searched through time, space, and the thousands of dimensions, they could not find a cure, and so Silivia Ruan passed away in her Grandaughters embrace, a smile creased on her pale face.

Reia was torn to shreds, as Grammama was her closet thing to a friend, seeing as Mama always wanted her to be perfect, and never understood a word that came from Reia's mouth, and her sister Raja was always jealous of her because she was picked to be High Preistess, and no matter how hard she tried Reia could not claw past Raja's hard shell, and the two became rivals of a sort. Her Papa and Grandpapa where always with Raj, and in the end, Reia had no one to turn to when her best friend died. She trained and did chores as Mama instructed her, but her heart was in it no more, and she began to draw weary of her hectic life style, not even able to enjoy the daily visits by strangers of many places.

During one of her long days of work at the shrine, however, after working her arse off, Reia decided to run off for a little while, get so peace, seeing as she was ticked off slightly because the poor girl was bored to tears. The truth was, when Grammama was alive, she had been teaching her to fight. Not as a willy-silly little wimpy girl, but as a real fighter, almost like... like a samurai, like in the stories Grammama used to tell her. She didn't really want to be the High Preistess like Raja did. She did not want to spend her days toiling around the shrine and healing her people. She wanted to fight, to feel the wind through her hair, the adrenaline pumping in her veins.

The wind blew around her then, swirling in huge gales towards the north. 'Come...come to me, my darling girl....' The words where whispered across the wind, the sound sweet to her ears as her wide eyes glowed with reconization. "Grammama?" she called out loud, but there was no answer. Dropping everything suddenly, she followed the wind, her Grammama's voice echoing in her head. How she longed to see her again. She followed the gales for hours on end, and soon doubt began to claw in her belly, and she was not sure if she would find her friend at all.

The wind slashed around her violently, the thoughts evaporating from her head in an instant as the smell of hay and fresh grass swirled in her nostrils. Reia glanced around, finding herself in a grassy plain that she had never seen before as the wind began to spiral in the center of the field, spinning faster and faster and making Reia's hair whip around her face, her dress lifting up and hovering, it seemed. Then the wind seemed to call as it took shape, and Reia's mouth went agape and tears of joy sprung to her eyes. "Grammama!" she cried out.

Sure enough, the figure that had formed was none other then Reia's deceased Grammama, smiling at her as warmly as if she was alive. 'Dear Child, you have come....' she whispered, her voice as soft as the breeze that carried the cherry blossoms and as sweet as honey in Reia's ears. 'I know you do not wish to follow in the footsteps of your parents, my child. Your heart aches with the passion for battle, does it not? You seek the thrill of adventure, the pounding of so many emotions screaming through your veins?' Her Grammama questioned, her wise grey eyes observing her Grandaughter, an amused smile on her face, as if she already knew the answer.

Reia nodded, her green eyes burning with her passion as her gaze dropped to the ground in shame. "That is true, Grammama" she admitted, biting her lip. 'Then I shall teach you. Follow the wind here whenever you can slip away from the tasks of your Parents, my dear Grandaughter. I shall teach you the fighting techniques of the Ruan, in even more depth then before. I shall teach you the will of the wind, the strength of the warrior, the heart that beat within all Ruan's. First of, however, there is something I need to give you....' Grammama's voice died off as she motioned her hands quickly, the wind following her command as if she was simply playing with a Yo-yo.

A gale of wind began to twist around Reia, a fresh, musky scent filling her nostrils as her eyes went wide with suprise, the liquid emerald depths looking out into the wind, seeking for the humanly presence she smelt. The wind left her side and her eyes narrowed a bit, not from anger or annoyence, but simply the curiousty that sparkled in her eyes as she did so. It circled infront of her, cycloning like Grammama had done only moments before, untill it became something more... solid then Grammama. Something Reia knew was flesh and blood, and indeed, it was. Before her was a tall albino boy with sweeping white hair that haloed his pale face, his shy eyes studying Reia aswell. He was dressed from head to toe in black and, Reia noticed with a jolt, one of his eyes was deep black, the other a pale white.

[i]'This is Aeros'
Grammama began, her spirtual form coming to float beside Aeros' more solid shape. 'He is neither human nor thing, nor element, nor any other thing you can think of' she said, a twinkle in her aged green eyes as she explained. 'He is all, not a controller of wind, but wind itself. He is not completley wind, for he is human, too. Yet he is not completely human, for he is also a weapon' Gramma paused, smiling down at her Grandaughter as she continued.

'Your weapon, for he is yours' Reia started at her, doumbfounded. The thought of this shy-looking boy being all that boggled her mind. "W-weapon?" she managed to stutter, staring at Aeros in disbelief as he looked away shyly, pink tinging his cheeks. 'Show her' Grammama commanded gently, and Aeros looked down before inhaling deeply, his form beginning to shift as he changed, his body becoming something else entirely.

In what seemed to be an instant, Aeros had turned into a well-made staff of onyx and silver infront of her, hovering in the air. It started to fall quickly, and Reia shot her hand out, catching it before it hit the ground. Bringing it closer to her face, she turned it over in awe. "It's beautiful..." she murmured, her emerald eyes shining with joy and appreciation of her gift. "Thank you" a soft voice replied, the syllables vibrating their way through the staff. Reia looked alarmed untill she realised it was only Aeros, and this was one of the many things she was going to have to get used to. She then got down on one knee and bowed to her Grammama. "Thank you, Grammama. I shall return to you tommorrow" she promised, getting up and carrying Aeros under her arm, walking away from the beautiful field as the sun warmed her shoulders. Grammama smiled, dissolving once more into wind that swept around Reia, leading her home.

When Reia arrived home, everything seemed eerily quiet and empty. Pushing through the rice-paper doors, she bit her lower lip, her lip ring bouncing at the movement, though she ignored it. "Mama?" she called out, glancing into Mama's room. Nobody was in there, and it struck her as odd. "Papa?" she called, her voice sick with worry now as she entered the kitchen. Her voice choked off then, and she clasped her hands over her mouth, warm tears starting to fall from her eyes as her eyes seemed to shake in their sockets.

Raja, Grandpapa, Papa, Mama.... All their bodies where lieing there, on the kitchen floor, without a trace of life left in a single one of them. They were all brutally torn apart and ard to identify, intestines and entrails leaking from their bodies as blood soaked the wood paneling of the floor, lapping at the bottoms of her shoes as she dared a step forward, leaning over the bodies of her family. "Al arabono..." she whispered softly, speaking the native word for 'My Family' as one of her tears hit thr floor. "Oh, Reia dear, why do you cry so?" came a mocking voice from behind her as Reia's muscles tensed, every molucle in her body screaming at her to run, run as fast as she could, to anywhere that was not here.

She turned around, standing as she faced the stranger. "Who are y-" she stopped herself mid-sentence, biting back her tounge. He was in a human form, but it was easy enough to tell who he was. He looked like an angel, with features so soft and so delicate they could belong to but a child, a rippling set of muscles across his bare upper body, and a pair of nearly featherless wings emerging from his shoulders, colored as the night sky was, matching his flowing long hair. It was Hyozo, the World Eater who had terrorized Ezyack so many years ago, and it had been her Grammama's Grammama who had sealed him away in the underground of Ezyack all those years ago, yet there he stood, infront of her. He came up to her, stealing a kiss from her lips, his eyes narrowed and vemounous as her whispered in her ear words Reia would never forget. "Run. Run now, and you shall live your life until I seek you down and make you my bride. Refuse, and you shall die as your family did. Now run, run fast, and do not come back until you are willing to become mine. Or perhaps I shall find you...?" he suggested jokingly, dissapearing in a thick, poisnous smog.

Reia covered her eyes and closed her mouth, running as she had been told, heading for one of the wharlls. She needed to get away, and she needed to get away now. The tears stung her face and her eyes and cheeks where red and puffy, but even though she ran through the forest with it's comforting scents, all she could see was her family, lieing in shreds on her floor, they're blood soaked on her shoes, the nauseating sensation of Hyozo's lips on hers. She squeezed her eyes shut as she ran through a wharll, the light soaking into her pores. She never wanted to remeber this moment again.

---Reality Arc
Friends from the start, Sadako and Reia requested a castle in the Reality. Soon after, though, Sadako met Maze, and went to live with him after their marriage. (not done)
Reia was left alone at their Twilight Palace, kept company only by her wind sprites. The two friends lost most contact after that, and it was quite a shock to Reia when she found out her friend had died.
In disbelief, she started to search for her friend across space and time. Now she has wharlled herself into Escellia, in search of her last friend, the sister Raja had never been.

Last edited by Reia Ruan on Mon May 10, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan}   {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:57 am

Same for this as I said for Sadako; to be on Esc as a character who was on Vessy, that character must be completely new and have no extensive history on another website / realm of existence. Just like any other brand new character.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan}   {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:21 am

I see~ o:
I simply thought her wharll's would allow her to keep her memory, seeing as they've been around for while and warp through anything, but whatever~ C:

I dun mind all that much.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan}   {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am

Though the way it's set up, there'd be no memory to keep .-. This is a brand new Reia Ruan, separate from the one that exists/existed in Ves. Alternate universe/timelines and such.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan}   {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 am

Alright, alright~! C: /holds hands up in surrender

Sado needs to know this though, looking at her thread with Des. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan}   {Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Reia} Avatar of Wind; High Priestess of Ezyack{Ruan}
Page 1 of 1