Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Kimis on a mission.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

Kimis on a mission. Empty
PostSubject: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Kimi would waltz right into the Crag and sit down an a rock. She would quickly form a single light bubble in her hand and impatiently watch it float up and down. She stared around, observing the surroundings of this place that idiot king had sent her to.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:59 pm

The crag's aura just whisped along as always, making some twirling motions occasionally, but otherwise there was nothing much to observe here. Perhaps moving around would be in order.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Impatient as always, Kimi would jump up, annoyed that nothing was happening. In doing so, shed slam the light bubble into the ground. Shed then storm off, pacing back and forth. If there were trees around, shed break off branches and snap them to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:28 pm

The crag was desolate of plantlife, so no trees were there to be snapped. There was a parting of the aura wherever she walked as if it were for some reason avoiding her, revealing a blue, rocky ground beneath.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 pm

((Wait, can one see the aura?))

She let three bubbles float behind her, subconsciously using them to see if the aura reacted differently to her or the bubbles. Kimi watched the ground, kicking up rocks. She kicked a good sized one up into her hand, and stashed it away as a rock sample of the place. Now she just somehow needed to find out about this aura....
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 am

((Yeah, it's a light hue and whispy like))

The aura would repel as they formed, but once they were completed it embraced them, almost engulfing the bubbles in aura. It still kept its distance from Kimi though.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 am

Kimi paid more active attention to that bizarre aura now, noticing that it avoided her, but surrounded her bubbles. St roughly on the ground, letting one of the aura-covered bubbles float back into her hand. She wanted to know if the bubble would hold onto the aura or if it still retreated when the bubble neared her.

She would then try to test the distance; how far away from her the aura retreated. Shed do it by stringing about 20 bubbles together and stretching them out away from her. Shed aim to see where the aura would almost form a barrier away from her by surrounding the bubbles at a certain distance.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 am

The aura was left on top of the bubbles that were near her, but under them where her hand and other body parts were it dissipated. The farther out they got, the more aura engulfed them.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:18 am

Kimi stood up again, just to be certain that the aura would remain on the bubbles if she moved around. She wondered if her bubbles would be capable of holding onto the aura... they did copy things. She just never really used that ability of them, because as cruel as she was, she thought it was cheap. The bubbles that were far out from her, and heavily covered in aura, would pop loudly, spreading small but strong beams of light in every direction. Wonder what reaction the aura had to that if any...
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:22 am

The aura would dramatically amplify the light that the exploding bubbles gave off, turning all the aura that was around that bit give off a very light blue glow in response. This would go through the entire Crag's aura as a domino effect before reverting back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:36 am

Kimi would watch as the aura amplified her light beams across the entire landscape. It was rather pretty...although she would never admit it.

Kimi had two ideas now.

First, she would send five bubbles away. She would send them back towards Skye, who was probably sitting in his office, all full of himself... She tried not picture it lest it make her a little angry. Two of the bubbles were densely covered in aura, one lightly soaked in it, and two with little to no aura. She hoped at least some of the aura bubbles would make it far enough that Skye could have some form of sample. She tried to do this all as sneakily as she could manage...

Second, she would create a large shield of light around herself. She wanted to know what the aura would do with this. Would it approach her now? Back away more? Amplify her shield? Cover the shield and still not touch her?

After that, shed create a much smaller...almost force field... of light around herself. She tried to make it almost like a second skin, trying to see how close she could get the aura to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:51 am

The aura on the bubbles would slide right off once they left the field of their own aura, and the bubbles would float to Skye's office empty-handed, so to speak.

Her shield did attract some of the aura though; it climbed all over it, yet still seemed to refuse to touch Kimi directly. With the second skin part, it would have an awkward relationship. Some pieces would float about 5 centimeters away from actually touching her, while other bits kept their distance. It was like a tattered response.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 am

Hmm she suspected that would happen. As the aura left the bubbles, they would self-implode, never making it very far.

Kimi, somehow not out of ideas yet, would try yet another thing. She would make a clone out of solid light energy, and see if the aura would choice the clone over her.

She then remembered she had one more option to explore. Kimi formed a small flame in her hand and held it away from her. She watched carefully to see what the aura would do against something different.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:09 am

The aura immediately engulfed and embraced the clone, almost washing and dancing over it like a friendly ocean tide. As for the flame, bits of aura would float upwards to take a look at it, and the bits would almost immediately turn red-orange-yellow in accordance with the fire. The heat the aura bits gave off could also be felt by Kimichi.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:38 am

Kimi would flush for a minute, as the aura washed over the clone (Something youll probably not see again). She didnt expect it to be that eager. The clone quickly inverted itself, hoping to wrap up some of the overactive aura.

She then returned her attention to the flame, intrigued by how it seemed to mimic the flame. Kimi made the flames bigger, anticipating the aura to do the same. The heat it produced was noticable, but it didnt bother her. She shot up small balls of fire into the air, watching for a reaction or a pretty effect.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:46 am

The aura quickly vanished from the clone as it inverted, resulting in nothing being captured, but after it was done inverting the aura would again gather around the remaining energy just as eagerly as before.

As the fire in her hand grew bigger it attracted more of the aura to surround it, gloing and giving off more heat than before. As for the fireballs, the aura would leap to catch them and send them up higher, resulting in something like fireworks of many colors that shimmered down to become part of the vast aura once again..
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:55 am

((Taz would be amused...and awestruck. Too bad Kimis not cool like that.))

Some of the energy that was the clone split off from the rest of it, a small enough amount not to be too noticeable, but large enough for Kimi to do what she wanted. The separated section would then invert to make sure no aura was on it. Then it would replicate, and see if the replicated bubbles formed with an aura or not. The bubbles by sheer exposure might have copied some of the information on the aura, and it was worth a try.

The fire would then mix with a couple free floating bubbles. Fire being encased in light bubbles. Would the aura stay with the fire inside the bubbles? Or would it vanish again?
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:11 am

The aura around the flame would get trapped in the bubbles. However, the aura had been exposed to that fire long enough that it had become the fire chakra itself, and if she stopped control then the aura would only continue where the flame had left off. It was now independently burning fire energy, useless for research on the aura of the Crag.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:24 am

Goddammit. She was close, and she knew it. But she was learning vastly more about this strange aura than shed expect anyone else to learn in the same amount of time. But of course, that was her superiority complex speaking. Still, she was frustrated enough to punch the bubble-covered fireball into the ground. She raged for a second, before reforming a flame withing a bubble to see if the aura could reach the flame.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 am

The aura surrounded the bubble this time, as if wanting to get in to contact the flame, but was restricted by the fact that the bubble was enclosed. It did so this time despite the fact that Kimi was so close to it.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:29 am

Kimi glared at the aura in her hand this time, not trusting it to stay there. She was close, goddammit, and shed curse whatever made her lose it again.

Kimi repeated the process in the other hand, so this time if she messed up, shed still have one aura-covered bubble, so she wouldnt feel as though she was inches away and it escaped her again. Cause that was frustrating beyond all hell.

With this second bubble, once the aura covered it like it had the first, she turn the bubble into flames, nearly inverting the way it was before. Perhaps this way, the aura could reach the flames and still be confined to the shape of the bubble? Even though it wasnt in the bubble...
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:38 am

The aura did stay with this bubble, but die to the increased intensity of the flame they only became flame themselves faster. Capturing the aura in this fashion wasn't going to work out..
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:47 am

Attempting to think again through her increasing frustration, Kimi would try to add anotherbubble to the outside of the bubble with the flame inside that she held in her hand. She wasnt sure if this would work or not, but her genius consentration from earlier had faultered.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:19 am

Yes, that was it. The abundant aura in between the two bubbles was effectively trapped and sealed, and it still seemed oblivious to that fact, trying to get to that fire no matter how impossible the task seemed.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:28 pm

((Omg... Sooooooooooo happy....xD))

"Feh, took long enough." Kimi was rather pleased with herself for managing to trap the aura, although shed never show it. Kimi would simply walk herself back over to Skyes office, her prized aura bubble in tow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimis on a mission.   Kimis on a mission. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kimis on a mission.
Page 1 of 1