Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Noel's Equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noel

Noel

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Magic (500 Point Limit)

Noel's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Noel's Equipment   Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:01 am

Lily Armor Mk. I *Approved*

Description

The Lily Armor is a magic-based weapon system that Noel constructed during her time at the Academy, to use in lieu of her real abilities (she can't use her real abilities properly yet, and using her real abilities would put her at risk of exposing her true identity). The Lily Armor consists of a lightly-armored outfit, a chain blade, and a scabbard which can transform into a lily-shaped shield when not holding the sword (the shield hovers over the user's right arm).

When not in use, the armor can be condensed into a single silver bracelet.

Features

*Basic Usage (Whole System):

To use the armor, it costs an initial 20 points to summon, and then an additional 5 points for every turn it is used.

*Basic Chain Blade:

A magical blade that can be segmented and launched at high speeds to hit distant targets. When segmented, the blade can reach a maximum length of 60 feet/18.3 meters. The blade is capable of penetrating most materials not infused with magic, and can be used against energy-based melee weapons.

The cost to operate the basic chain blade is covered under the basic usage cost.

*Vector Chain Blade:

By channeling even more magic into the blade, its direction can be controlled when the blade is launched/segmented, and it can even home in on its opponent. The homing ability can be negated by the opponent by concealing themselves (either by moving out of the user's line of sight, or by using illusions and/or physical obstacles).

It costs the user 5 points for every time the vector feature is used.

*Razor Wind (Chain Blade):

By using magic, air can be concentrated around the blade and then launched as a 15 foot/4.6 meter wide high-speed arc of air, capable of slicing through solid objects and destroying incoming projectiles and energy/magic attacks. Razor Wind can only be used when the chain blade is in sword mode.

Razor Wind costs 25 points for every time it is used.

*Blade Summon (Chain Blade):

The chain blade can be summoned as a stand-alone weapon. It costs 10 points to summon and then an additional 5 points for every turn that it is used. (The rest of the armor costs 10 points to summon.)

*Lily Shield:

A lily-shaped magical shield capable of blocking both physical and magical attacks, and it is capable of blocking light, medium, and heavy attacks. The edges of the shield are sharpened, so they can be used to cut and stab. Since the shield hovers over the user's arm, it can be spun rapidly to make an impromptu saw.

The cost of merely having the shield present is covered under the basic usage cost, but when the shield is used to block attacks, it cracks and needs to be repaired magically before it can be used again. Repairing the shield costs 10 points.

*Armor Dress:

The outfit worn by the user when the Lily Armor is used. The outfit consists of two types of armor: flexible fabrics (skirt, pants, sleeves, shirt), and hard metallic plating (legs, hips, forearms, chest). The fabric sections can block a direct hit from up a light attack, while the plate sections can block a direct hit from a light or medium attack. After taking a hit, the damaged section of the armor cannot be used again until after it is repaired (Armor Repair). The head, shoulders, and upper back of the user are the only portions not protected by the armor dress. (These sections of the body were intentionally made exposed, as Noel didn't like wearing helmets - they generally restrict visibility - and she wanted to be able to summon her familiars/wings if she needed to, without ripping through the armor.)

The cost to wear the armor dress is covered under the basic usage cost.

*Chain Blade Reform:

If the chain blade is somehow heavily damaged or destroyed, it can be fully reformed to its original undamaged state via magic. The cost to reform the chain blade is 30 points

*Shield Reform:

Like with the chain blade, if the Lily shield is somehow destroyed, then it can be fully reformed to its original undamaged state via magic. The cost to reform the Lily shield is 30 points.

*Armor Repair (Armor Dress):

The cost to repair the armor dress is 50 points.

Last edited by Noel on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noel

Noel

Noel's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel's Equipment   Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:14 pm

This equipment is ready to be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Noel's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel's Equipment   Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Basic Chain Blade: The blade is capable of piercing through any material that is not infused with magic.

That one detail can be toned down a bit. We don't really like using the term "any" object, 'cause then the weapon becomes a power-house. We could say that it cuts through most non-magic weapons, but even so there has to be a level of power respect when fighting others.

The same could be said of your defensive systems, namely:
Lily Shield
Armor Dress

These rely on knowing what a level-anything attack would be, and complete deflection of any attack under.. whatever level is somewhat overpowered even for higher ranking people. I'd recommend saving yourself and whatever opponent you come across by eliminating the use of leveled attacks and judge what something can and cannot deflect or cut through or whatever, on the fly.

I do appreciate your use of a point system to gauge your own power during fights, something a lot of other people here seem to simply disregard altogether. Though this too may prove to be a mess trying to keep track of every time you roleplay, so just respecting when you have full, half, and near-empty 'points' should do fine.
Back to top Go down
Noel

Noel

Noel's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel's Equipment   Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:48 pm

I made the necessary revisions, but I'm keeping the points system in place.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Noel's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel's Equipment   Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 pm

That's fine, but be prepared to change it if it gets too tedious.

*Approved*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noel's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel's Equipment   Noel's Equipment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noel's Equipment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Weapons and Other Items-
Jump to: