Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Lets Study....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Lets Study.... Empty
PostSubject: Lets Study....   Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:34 am

*I would appear within a lightning bolt in the library, as I went directly to the Physics section, as I took a few stacks of books, and started to study. I was sure that a Elder would be along eventually, so I better study up now. So, I would start reading through the books, trying to get a good comprehension of the Study*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Lets Study.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Study....   Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 pm

-Time Skip-

*after a little more than 36 hours, I would stand up, putting the books away, as I looked around. I needed an Elder now that I was done, I wondered where they would be*

Last edited by Falx on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Rep. : 0

Lets Study.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Study....   Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:55 pm

*Out of no where, there would be footsteps, as an Elder walked around a bookcase, looking at Falx*

Well, young one, time to show your stuff....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Lets Study.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Study....   Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Alright, here I go...

*I would say, as I spread my hands out. Electric current started to pour out around me, as suddenly anything matallic shot out of its place towards me, as a magnetic field warped metal and electric discharges were sent out from me, and also shot out of other things towards me. This would be showing my power over magnetic fields, and electricity from that perspective. (electricity and magnetic manipulation) After lowering my hands, everything metal would fall to the floor, as the electricity vanished. I would then thrust my hands forwards, as a large blast of magnetic and electrical energy surged forwards, destroying in its path. These bursts would have the power to knock anything metal or electric, or both being technology, out of commision, like a EMP, but deadlier. (Electromagnetic Bursts) Now, I would lift my hand, as gravity started to be warped, making things start to float, books, tables, chairs, the like. However, I would then lower my hand, as gravity sudden brought everything down hard, making it very hard to move for anything in the area. (gravity manipulation) I would then bring on hand up and one hand down near a table, as suddenly gravity lightened on one side, and was made heavier on the other. Immediately, the table was ripped in half, as one side was crushed, and other started to float. (gravity flux) I would then make the table come together, as I manipulated its general atomic structure, making it come back together as though it were never broken. However, it would be done very badly, as cracks were still in it, and the general break line was there, so I steared away from atomic control. (atomic structure manipulation(not very effective)). After that, I would take stretch out my hands, as suddenly, I would make friction worsen, as I then made a spark shoot out from my hand. Instantly there would be a small explosion, as friction had been so heavy that it would cause fire and things to slow down much more, as well as the friction of air molecules would be greater enough to cause lightning to cause explosions. I would then wave my hand causing it to go the opposite direction, so that friction was so lessened, that as sparks were shot out, they would travel very smoothly, without any hinderence whatsoever. (Friction Manipulation, Lightning Defense/Lightning explosion). I would then bring my hand out, as I combined the forces of electromagnetism with gravity, creating a blast of Gravitomagnetism Force, which would be shot through a main aisle of the library. As it traveled through, it carried anything around it with it, however this would be a weak example, as I would then also start to spin around, as suddenly, everything began to spin around me, even whole book cases with the books being held on to the bookcases through the tight Gravitomagnetism Force, as everything began to orbit me. Since I acted as the main spinning body, the GMF would pull everything else around with me and around me. This force was even more powerful than gravity or magnetism, as it was them combined and refined, thus being 10x more powerful than either of them. (Gravitomagnetism Forces, Blasts, and Rotation). I would then sit a moment taking a break, but making it sure that I wasn't finished*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Lets Study.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Study....   Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:28 pm

*After resting about 20 minutes, I'd get back up, and start again. I would start as I slammed my hand against the floor, as suddenly, all the heat in the area, the air, was suddenly transfered to the floor. The floor therefore would become blazing hot, however, the air would be freezing above. This would cause small clouds to appear on the ground, but I would make them vanish via Meteorology, as I also replaced the heat. (Enthalpy Manipulation). I would then motion, as suddenly a few roots would grow out of the table nearby, as I then snapped them off. After snapping them off, I would hold them, as they started to glow, as I surged Kinetic energy into them. After dong so, I would throw them up into the air, as they exploded. (Kinetic Induction/Manipulation). I would then enter Sky Form, as I started to manipulate the lightning that formed my body. All of the sudden, I would vanish, and then reappear on the other side of the table, as I exited Sky Form. I would then hit the table with lightning, as it too disappeared, and reappeared on my other side. This would happen as I broke down whatever was hit by the lightning into little particles, and then transported them, and allow them to fit back together, as the object would then reappear, like particle teleportation. (Particle Manipulation/Breakdown/Movement). I would then spread out my hands, as before with the Enthalpy manipulation, as Suddenly the heat in the room would start to fluctuate drastically, thus somethings would freeze and then suddenly heat up and thus shatter. This would be due to a chaotic flux of heat as taught in Thermodynamics. Thus, I fluctuated the volume, pressure, and temperature, thus making the drop and rise in temp. more noticible and drastic. (Thermodynamic Flux). I would then cause chakra to be suddenly exited my body, and as it did, I would wave my hand through it, causing it, through the first law of thermodynamics for it to be transformed into heat energy, thus loosing its properties of chakra and taking on the properties of heat. (First Law of Thermo.) After that, I would touch my hand to the table, as the second law was enacted. Entropy would suddenly be first made to be much faster, that in the fact that the table was now starting to fall apart in that place. I would lessen entropy, as it lessened to rot. (2nd Law of Thermo/Entropy). After being done with the table, I would stand, As I spread my hands, enacting the third law of Thermodynamics now. It would be that of the reaching of absolute Zero temperature. As I spread my hands, the temperature would then begin to drop so suddenly, that everything suddenly had frost around me. And it would continue to drop, as suddenly, the area around me would have reached a few degrees above absolute Zero. As this happened, as stated by the Law, entropy would suddenly become almost nothing, as it gets less and less as temp. drops. (Third Law of Thermo.). I would then turn to the Elder, making sure to return everything to normal, as I looked at him*

Well, what do you think....?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Rep. : 0

Lets Study.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Study....   Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:15 pm

*The Elder would bow before Falx after he had finished*

You have almost totally mastered every aspect of that Study beautifully.....quite amazing....there is simply nothing else that I can show you....good day to you, Falx....

*The Elder would then suddenly vanish, leaving no trace behind, nor sound*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Lets Study.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Study....   Lets Study.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Thank you....

*I would say, also bowing in respect, as I then heard something in another part of the library and decide to go check it out as I vanished*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets Study.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Study....   Lets Study.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Study....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: