Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Zombie boy...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Undead, Souls, Life draining.

Zombie boy... Empty
PostSubject: Zombie boy...   Zombie boy... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Name: Tomon Nomon

Species: Human/Undead hybrid.

Age: 10 (Human Years), Some random, outrageous number (Undead Years.)

Tomon, probably the only child born of both a human and the undead. He was born dead, yet also alive, a strange mix that seems impossible. His father was a zombie while his mother was a human. They were madly in love. On a very dark and gloomy day, her husband died due to a terrible murder. She would not have this. To restore her husband's animation, she sought out the help of shamans, necromancers, the works... None could revive him for whatever reason there was... But soon after, they met a Shaman Necromancer who was extremely short and shrouded in nothing but a black hood. This Shaman Necromancer easily did what the others could not and brought the woman's husband back to life... However... He was not alive or dead, for he was an undead zombie as of now. Even though he was zombified, he was still surely the same man he used to be, before his murder. As such, they lived together magnificently, finally deciding to have a child. A year later, on the same day the woman's husband died, Tomon was born. He was immediately born dead, thus being undead from birth, unlike most who must be transformed into an undead monster... Though Tomon was special. His flesh, it did not rot. His hair, twas vibrant and spiky. His bones, all intact... However, no organs, blood, or anything of the sort. No brain, either. He was animated purely by a soul and necro-magics... Though, there was no trace of this on his physical appearance... All except for the eyes. His eyes were completely gray, except for a pupil. No retina, no cornea, no iris... Only a pupil surrounded in nothing but grayness. As he grew, he learned that he also had a complete undead form.. Which was moreso sludge-like than anything. His body became more corrosive than the worst acids, his height increased severely, his feet becoming nothing but pools of sludge with legs sticking out, his lips becoming stitched and his eyes totally disappearing. His sludge-like body is completely gray, and he gains a lot more abilities, becoming a full fledged zombie. He still tries to master these powers. His personality also changes quite significantly, as well, though he never notices it. He lived happily with his family for hundreds of years, his mother staying alive because of the magic of the Shaman Necromancer embedded in her husband... But, after a while... His father collapsed.. Like, literally, his body fell apart. The magic of the Shaman Necromancer had left him, for whatever reason that was. He was once again, nothing but a dead corpse. Tomon's mother begged him to go find the Shaman Necromancer and figure out what the problem was before she died as well, for her body would begin to age once more without the support of the magic. And so, Tomon, the Zombie Boy was off.

Appearance: Tomon, in his 'human' form resembles your average 10 year old, with the exception of his eyes... He has large, spiky hair like typical anime protagonists, a mullet, a T-Shirt with an odd symbol on it of what seems to be a decaying object, shorts, and overly large knee-high traveling boots, as well as 2 gray gloves. These gloves are to hide the holes in his knuckles, which are completely hollow all the way through because... He shoots out bullets from them. YES, HIS KNUCKLES ARE GUNS. He has that typical one long cowlick strand of hair going in some arbitrary direction, as well, making him fully anime-styled zombie boy~! Woo! As for his fully undead form, however... It was moreso sludge-like than anything. His body becomes more corrosive than the worst acids, his height increases severely, his feet become nothing but pools of sludge with legs sticking out, his lips become stitched and his eyes totally disappear. The decaying mark on his shirt is embedded into his chest, however, for whatever reason...

Abilities: Just to give a gist, his abilities include your typical, average undead abilities, moreso from the Zombie side, but having a few more, he has the ability to stretch and expand or contract his body at will, absorb life and energy from what he touches, and steal souls to absorb for power or use as weapons for himself... Or, he can use his own to attack from his body at will as well. Naturally, he also has his knuckle gun bullet things.

While in his fully undead form, though, he has those abilities plus the ability to slightly morph and contort his body, decay and deteriorate things, transform others undead, release noxious and toxic gases from himself, spew sludge, and naturally, reanimate the dead if he is to touch them. Oh, and he can devour things into his hollow body, keeping it in storage in the infinite... nothingness for however long he deems fit, locking whatever he eats away in his soul or in the soul of things he's eaten. Yay! Oh oh oh, and he can eat things with his hands in his undead form, letting them get sucked into his hollowed knuckles. Woo!
Back to top Go down

Zombie boy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Character Bios-
Jump to: