Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. Empty
PostSubject: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:47 pm

*Rozalyn was in the shadows of Skye's room, translucent and all. She waited for Skye's return.*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 am

"Well this is indeed unexpected.."

Skye sat unmoving in his chair, arms crossed and feet out as usual, eyes closed.

"What can this ol' King do for you t'day, Miss Kishoukage..
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:41 am

*The shadow that was Skye's chair would become three dimensional, forming a figure of a thin lady. Color filled in and the hair came to light. It was Rozalyn, would held the back of her neck as if she were in pain. "Noticed me sooner than I thought. As expected I suppose." She then sat on his desk and crossed her legs, getting comfortable. "Hows the Sunlight Plateau goin'? This place is much more vibrant than the places we saw on Vessy no?" She said gazing out the window. This isn't why she came in here, but it was up to Skye if he was going to commense with the small talk or not.*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:51 am

He turned around in his chair, leaning his back on the desk, towards her. His head was leaned back enough so that it was right next to her sitting figure.

"Mm~ Perfect place to settle down in.. Beautiful landscape, plenty of unclaimed territory.."

He fiddled with the bubble of aura he got from Kimi's venture to the Crag recently, remembering his recent interests. He was more interested now in what Rose was here for; but small talk was something he never minded, especially between someone like her.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:10 am

"Your such an interesting character~! So calm for being the one who caused all of this..." She said with a smile on her face. Her tone was sarcastic and her smile may be fake. However, none of this mattered. Her eyes opened and looked sleek and serious as she diverted her eyes down to Skye. "We created Escellsia, but I wonder- How good are you at intentionally constructing and deconstructing?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:29 am

"Oho, you give me too much credit... you know as well as I do that we both made this mess.. and look what a great success it's been~!"

Skye could feel her eyes going serious, but kept his calm, grinning face on him still.

"Ah.. now what exactly would you mean by that, Rozy?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:47 am

*Her nails sunk into his desk like a knife stabbing water. She hated being called Rozy, but she had better things to do than be angry. She hopped off his desk and placed one hand on the floor. "I meant what I said, how good are you at constructing-" The floor would chirp with a silver electrical current, morphing and rising into an Alyss statue. "and deconstrcuting." She ran her fingers down the statues body from the chest, watching it get decimated into mere molecules. "Like alchemy in a way, only the source of energy for it is your own."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:50 am

"Ah, I see.."

He stood, standing in front of her and his chair. He waved his hand a bit as statues of Bloom filled the room, lining the walls and landing in awkward positions across the area.

"I can make them show up just fine, but see.."

He walked in the direction of one, and stood in the statue, as if it weren't there at all. Which.. it wasn't.

"Without that Reality Marble that made that black hole, I'm sunk as far as making these things real."

They all shattered into a million pieces, then dissipated in the air.

"Why d'ya ask...?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:00 am

"As I figured. Mere illusions casted by the magician." She said with a smirk on her face. "If thats all magic has to offer, then you should consider alchemy. I've done my share of research, and all of the pieces to do it on godly scale are locked away in a grimiore I entrusted to my lovely creation. Even though I created it, I haven't attempted to obtain all it has to offer. Although, I'm willing to teach you a portion of what I know." She said as she paced his office. What was she trying to do exactly?*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:06 am

"Teach me? Eheh.. You, teach me, this power to create shit from alchemy.. Of all people?? Hahaa!"

He laughed for a few seconds, sitting back down to catch his breath. The prospect of learning such a rich form of magic was entirely appealing to him of course, but to leap at the chance from his rival.. no, his enemy, was too much.

"Don't think I'm a dumbass Rose.. Why on earth would you teach me Alchemy..?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:45 am

*She walked up to his seat, looking him in the face. She smiled as she pinched his check. "Cause your sooooo smart~! But-"She stepped away from him, giving a deadpan expression again. "your the only one I know that has potential with alchemy here. If you could learn how to reconstruct, then maybe we could recreate the black hole that brought us here."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 am

"Forget it."

He sighed, leaning back into his seat and closing his eyes. Damn, and he was so interested in this thing too.

"You actually had me up till then.. I can buy that whole involuntary partners by circumstance shit, but jeez."

He opened his eyes and looked at her, a dead serious expression on his face. His eyes were almost a cold blue this time.

"As far as I see this is the best thing that coulda happened to us. And don't you lie to me and say it ain't. Compared to this place, who needs all the bullshit that happens in that rot we used to call home?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:16 pm

"You fool, its not like I want to go there..."She let out a sigh, pulling her tight shirt down to cover more of her stomach. "I left my, creation, there and I need it back. Theres no telling what it will do."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:21 pm

"Your creation huh..?"

His eyes returned to their usual yellow color, interested again.

"Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 pm

"I created an artifical human, the proper term being a Homonculus. It's called Corrupted Data No.001, otherwise known as Hakku Tan'O. I implanted all my teachings and grimiores into it, giving Hakku the mind of a demi-god and knowledge of possibly a god.." She turned around leaned against the wall. "I have no clue what happened to it. Someone could have taken Hakku or possiblt tried to kill it. I'm afraid of someone like Kham getting his mits on her." Taking in what Skye said a moment ago, she felt the need to clear it up. "I wouldn't want your help, and would possibly do it myself, but that has its own risks."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:08 pm

He sighed, thinking again. Certainly this power would be incredibly helpful to his own arsenal, but it also meant working with Rozalyn. Swallowing his pride long enough to get this bit out, he spoke.

"Alright, I'll take you up on that. But only 'cause it gives me something new to do."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:18 pm

"Really? Ha, that was easier than I imagined. He obvious wants something out of this. Okay, since without the reality marble you can't create and deconstruct, I'll teach you how to do such things." She said walking towards the door. "I'm sure you won't want to do this in your office, so lets go out to a secluded field."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 pm

"Right behind ya.."

He lazily gets up from his chair, stretches a bit and walks out with Roz. Something tells him the next few stages will be a tad less than enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.   Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skye Silverclaw gets an unexpected visitor.
Page 1 of 1