Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!

Go down 
+2
Kimichi
Tomon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Undead, Souls, Life draining.

BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! Empty
PostSubject: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Abilities: Just to give a gist, his abilities include your typical, average undead abilities, moreso from the Zombie side, but having a few more, he has the ability to stretch and expand or contract his body at will, absorb life and energy from what he touches, and steal souls to absorb for power or use as weapons for himself... Or, he can use his own to attack from his body at will as well. Naturally, he also has his knuckle gun bullet things.

While in his fully undead form, though, he has those abilities plus the ability to slightly morph and contort his body, decay and deteriorate things, transform others undead, release noxious and toxic gases from himself, spew sludge, and naturally, reanimate the dead if he is to touch them. Oh, and he can devour things into his hollow body, keeping it in storage in the infinite... nothingness for however long he deems fit, locking whatever he eats away in his soul or in the soul of things he's eaten. Yay! Oh oh oh, and he can eat things with his hands in his undead form, letting them get sucked into his hollowed knuckles. Woo!
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 am

I think you win based on the title alone.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 am

Omfg, thank you. I love you. XD
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 am

You make me happy, so I love you too xD.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 am

Can you explain in depth your absorbing life and energies ability?
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:57 am

He takes the energy from surrounding things like grass or trees and uses that to fuel his abilities. (something like that from what I understood during out battle)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:14 am

Don't worry, all will be explained in due time! But yes, things that have life. Like a vampire, if you will, but on a different scale. Sucks out the energy of things that have life, that being their life essence, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Jecht

Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:59 am

Yeah, I think what she meant was the limitations on these abilities. Sucking out souls and absorbing energy can be pretty damn cheap via rendering majority to all energy based attacks or soul based attacks ineffective. Sorta to much for your rank...
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Yeah, what he said..
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:43 pm

I see what you did thar Rozalyn >_>
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Can I be answered please? Or better yet, Jecht to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:09 pm

... OH. Yeah. Sorry, I'm not exactly used to stating limitations, just knowing them myself, ya know? When I said energy, I didn't mean energy in the normal sense, but in the sense of life. What makes you go. The thing that requires things to be... Ya get it? Not all at once. Like any sort of energy vampire thing. Not to mention, the soul taking thing requires contact, which I thought would be apparent. And, in addition to that, the entire soul wouldn't be sucked out. Only small chunks, ya know? I DID say that I was just giving the gist of the powers until I actually felt like making intricate details that would only consume time that I probably don't have at this moment, but actually as of right now I do have the time, but that would require some research and deep thought that I don't really-- ANYWAY. The limitations are there, but are there enough for you? This is the basis of this character, and that's all I've gotta say... I think?
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Yup, you covered it. Thanks :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!   BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRAINS!!! Okay, not really, but it's Tomon's Abilities!
Page 1 of 1