Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Joining the Province

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squall Ravenheart
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Squall Ravenheart

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Optical, Navitas

Joining the Province Empty
PostSubject: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:14 am

Immediately after leaving the Depths, Squall showed up at the White Shrew's office, waiting for his turn to speak with the leader of the Province of Kiez. He wasn't sure where to go exactly, but figured this would be his best bet.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:21 am

*The door would suddenly open on its own, even before Squall walked in. Inside, I would be sitting in the middle of the floor, meditating, as random objects floated around the room. A voice suddenly spoke, however, it didn't issue from my direct, rather it was as though the voice sounded from all around Squall* Hello there, Squall Ravenheart....welcome to Keiz....home of the Shrews....come in and have a seat.... *The voice would cease for a moment, as I continued to meditate, and still faced in the opposite direction from Squall, still not moving*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:23 am

He would scan the room for energy, but the sheer amount in it was too baffling for him to get a good read, even with his eyes. He took a seat, not saying a word just yet, as instructed to.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:31 am

*A few moments would pass, as then the same voice would return, as I continued to meditate* I suppose I would be rude not to indroduce myself....my name is Ezekiel....I am what they call the White Shrew of Escellsia...fancy name for saying I'm in charge....I would ask why you were here, but since I already can tell your here to ask if you can join the province.....and the answer is.....yes.... *The voice would pause for a moment, as suddenly, I got up, or rather I say, that I summersaulted off the floor as I then landed in front of Squall, standing there, as my tailed came to my head, stratching it a little, as it then resumed its constant flipping back and forth, as I started to speak using my own voice now* However, I would rather want to know why.....you have left the depths....yet I venture as to say that I hadn't found the answer....why.....?
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 am

"Why..?"

His voice was deep, much more than expected. In truth, Ezekiel was probably the first person to hear him utter a word in all of Escellsia.

"Simple. The Depths doesn't fit. Kiez and its people, its power... seems to fit."

As always, using as few words as possible, even to who would become his leader.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:48 am

I see..... *I would say, trailing off. I would then turn and shrug, as I snapped my fingers, grinning a bit, as suddenly, long sheets of Distortion energy shot out, as also different forces like gravity and friction were suddenly distorted, distorting the room. A few moments later, the room would have been transformed into a large metal walled room, with a high ceiling. All chairs and what not were gone from it too. Thats when the voice which was my Telepathic voice started to speak to you again, as also I cupped my hands, as suddenly swirling energy of the purest Navitas that I could muster would appear there* The Tranformation into a Shrew is painful, jaring, risky, and permanent.....from this point on, there will be no switching to different nation, no bending away from your duty as a Shrew.....Do you accept this....? *I would continue to stand, waiting until Squall answered*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:54 am

"Mm."

He nodded, closing his eyes so that his own energy could surge through him as the process took place.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:14 am

Trust me, this is something you'll never be totally ready for.... *I would say, as I turned in a flurry of movement, as I then thrust the pure Navitas into Squall as it was sucked into him. As soon as that happened, Squall would be suspended into the air, as then violently, he would be torn apart, and put back together over and over again, molecule by molecule. As it continued, even part of Squall would be fused with the Navitas, so that he himself would be able to produce it and use it of his own free will, and regardless of the donor*

(Pure Navitas, except totally silver, no blue)
Joining the Province Blue_and_Silver_Energy_by_Totalchao

(Transformation)
Joining the Province ShrewishTransformation

*After a while of this, the process would slow down, and then stop completely, as Squall would be lowered to the ground, as I then waved my hand, and the office would be returned to normal* Now how do you feel...?
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:23 am

His eyes were still shut. Every inch of him was in pain, and he really didn't like being in pain. It wasn't fun. His eyes moving rapidly from place to place, his own energy was in shambles, trying to make sense of the Navitas that he'd just been infused with. It almost felt as if his body couldn't handle all that was going on inside him.

But on the outside, he looked fine, almost meditating. It seemed as if he were at complete peace with the Navitas, but he'd never be willing to show this weakness inside his body right now. For the time being, until the pain and confusion slowed down, he was still.

"Fine."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:33 am

*I would let out a laugh, as the Telepathic voice returned* You really shouldn't lie to someone who can see what you really feel....and also someone who is your leader too.... *I would continue to grin, as I looked Squall, my tail flicking back and forth continually still, as I held my hand to my chin, thinking* You really shouldn't hold in your feelings either....but I'll stop bugging you about that for a bit....first things first, we have to give that Navitas something to do now that its inside of you....whats your favorite aspect of Nature or the Surreal? *The Telepathic voice stopped now, as I waited*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:38 am

"Give me a list."

His eyes were still closed; he did feel significantly better now that time had passed, and he was regaining his field vision of the energy around him.. it still did feel a bit stuffy and odd in his energetic mix though.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:57 am

A list?....I can do better than a list....*There would suddenly be a flash of images through Squalls mind, as it showed everything that he could learn. Teliology first, with Telekinesis, Telepathy, the Reality binding abilities, reality distorting abilities. Next flashed a large army of the undead, and also of visions of Soulforce, as it spread across the army, causing them to run with a war cry, as they suddenly became stronger. Next would be flashes of Light and Holy energies, of Photogess, which burned and purified everything and anything exposed. Those visions would be distorted, as suddenly everything became black, as even the sun would be black, exerting the power of Shaddow. That would vanish to show a giant hourglass with purple dots of energy floated around, causing ripples in speed and time to circle across the sight. That would vanish to be replaced by a gigantic creature with 5 eyes, as it morphed into a man with 5 eyes also. That would be replaced with a vision of a field filled with shamrocks, as horseshoes fell from the sky as well as gold, only to disappear in a flash of black and gold. That would be then replaced with a large stone ring with 5 orbs, each orb of a different element, fire, water, earth, metal, and wood* That's the Philosophies...now on to the sciences... *More visions would come over Squall, as first came a vast forest full of animals and plants, then to be replaced with a huge volcano, which was erupting and spilling lava all over. That was soon replaced by a large storm with lightning and tornadoes, which was then replaced by a huge ocean which swelled with 50 ft waves. That vanished, as constellations and plants zipped by with asteroids and shooting stars. Next Squall would see many tubes and flasks of some unknown liquids, and them coming together to form a huge purple liquid which oozed and stretched and started to become alive. The last image flashed, showing a tree with a falling apple, which was then struck by lightning, as suddenly metal shavings shot up, sealing up the images, as they stopped, and Squall was snapped back out of the hallucinations* Any favorites....?
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:02 am

"The thing with the eyes.. tell me about that. And Teliology.. And is there anything that would make me.. faster..?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:14 am

Slow down partner.... *I would say, as I spoke in my normal human voice again* First off, learning all these isn't a piece of cake. You have to study hard....and for a long time. Then when your Navitas has taken hold of the info, it can allow you to manipulate it. Well lets see. Speed is best taken from Chronology, which is the manipulation of time and speed. Teliology is what I use quite frequently, as it enables mental control over both mental and physical planes, and also the control over reality. Lastly, the thing with Eyes is an Anneptis, a Immortal beast, a counterpart of a Shrew. When you learn this, you learn to tame one, and to become a partner with it... Any other questions...?
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:21 am

He opened his eyes now, beaming red with determination. He knew what he had to work on, down to the last pages of studying.

"Chronology and Teliology."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 am

Two of my own Greater Studys....quite odd.... *I would say, drifting off* Would you like me to show you the way, or would you like the Elders to help you with that...?
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 am

"Whichever teaches me better.. if you think I'll learn better firsthand from you, then I'll take that. If not, then the Elders."
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:16 pm

((Reminder))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 pm

(Sorry, was gone....)

*I would pause, as though my mind had wondered somewhere else, as in reality it had, but then I would come back, talking as though nothing had happened* Go to the library and seek knowledge of Chronology, and once you have that, I will teach you Teliology myself....and now, I am sorry for having to rush...but I have to go... *I would then lead Squall out the door, as it locked and then blended in with the wall, as though there were no door at all* I will come when your finished.... *With that said, I would IT off elsewhere, vanishing as though I had never been there*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:09 pm

He nodded silently, heading to the library. He wondered what to think of Ezekiel offering to teach him that art personally.. but chose not to delve too far into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Province   Joining the Province I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the Province
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: White Office-
Jump to: