Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Squall's Chronologoy Study..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squall Ravenheart
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Squall Ravenheart

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Optical, Navitas

Squall's Chronologoy Study.. Empty
PostSubject: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 pm

He'd come to the library, after following a series of signs and walking through Kiez to find it, walking in and halting as he embraced the enormity of the place. Squall wondered where to start.. certainly there had to be a sectioning system.. a card catalog; something that organized all the various books in this place. Sighing, he moved to the center of the hall, scanning the bookshelves. His eyes focused, staring down each and every title in the library for some reference to Chronology, until he finally found the right section. Quickly, he walked over there and began to read the first book...
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:06 pm

*Brief Time Skip*

He'd finished all of 5 books in the 2 hours he'd been there, his eyes responsible for his fast reading skills. His knowledge of how to control the art of Chronology was steadily increasing; he'd gotten the fundamentals down; now he had to figure out how to utilize it for his advantage...
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Nation : Province of Kiez

PostSubject: Re: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:51 pm

*There would be some movement behind some bookshelves, as a being suddenly stepped out from behind them, and Ageless*

Ah, mastering time eh? Show me what you got...

*It would say, as it walked up to Squall*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:55 am

((What's an Ageless? ._.; ))

He looked up from the book he was reading, about halfway through. In a normal circumstance he would simply ignore the person, since he was interfering with his advancement in skills. However, this was a different case, as Squall honestly couldn't be sure of who this thing was, or why it wanted him to display what he'd learned.

Saying nothing, he rose and faced it. Closing his eyes he focused, trying to get his Navitas energy in sync with his actions. Finally thinking he'd grasped it, Squall made a jump, fairly high into the air. He'd increased the speed of his feet to give them better force from lifting off the ground, and now he was actually jumping over the thing that had asked him to display; in slow motion. His consciousness was still in the present time speed, but his body wasn't; it would float very slowly over its head...
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:20 pm

(Ageless is a being who is born fused with the power of Chronology. All of the beings who teach you Phliosophies are beings who are of that Phliosophy...like Seers for Teliology, Ether Beings for Necromancy, Elemental for Gaianology, etc....make sense?)

*The figure would nod*

You seem to have mastered some aspect of the speed and time manipulation...Study more if you need to, but if not, then I will see all of your skills now...

*The Ageless would then wait for an response*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm

((Yep, thanks~))

He would indeed study later, but if he was being offered to take a test of his abilities now then he wasn't about to decline.

He reverted back to normal speed, landing on the ground to face the Ageless once again. Forming a fist with his hand, as if he were holding a weapon of some sort, he began to thrust it at the Ageless, first at normal speed, then steadily increasing it until his arm was a blur of green. He didn't want to demonstrate with a weapon in the library; that was simply too risky.

Finally he tried to slow down the ageless, though it wasn't exactly doing anything, before running around him at speeds that would make a wind current form around him. Though not too fast, since at that point the wind would blow away books and such. And that would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 pm

*The ageless would nod in approval*

Good demonstration have shown you....more to show you have I think.....?

*It would ask, wanting to know if Squall had more, or wanted more time to study*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 am

He didn't actually. Though he was satisfied himself with what he'd already learned from Chronology; enough to make him blindingly fast, as intended. With practice, who knew what kind of moves he could pull off.

Though, he politely shook his head to the Ageless, waiting for his response, and possible approval.
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Very good you have done....if needed I am, come here you must....if needed more training you desire....

*The Ageless would say, as there was a sudden stroke of a midnight bell sound, as the Ageless vanished into thin air*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Simply closing his book on the ground and re-shelving it, Squall nodded to the Ageless and walked out of the library. Having passed that test, it was time to go see Ezekiel again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squall's Chronologoy Study..   Squall's Chronologoy Study.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squall's Chronologoy Study..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: