Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. Empty
PostSubject: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:04 pm

A black mist began to appeared in the room. Kyle's wings moved the Mist away exposing his true form as. It had been 5 year's since he lost part of his memories. He came to this place for help in getting back some of his power's and memories. He had been a Grim Reaper for more than 4 years taking souls and bring them to their next live's. He hated the fact he had so much trouble doing so though. Some of the spirits would attack him ending up with them being destoryed because he absorded their life force. "I hope this works in bring back my memories." Kyle said aloud as he waited in the dark room.
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

Rep. : 4

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:08 pm

A man in a hood, as all Order members wore, stepped forward to greet this man.

"You're here for the reception of a Zanpakuto, then..?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Kyle turned around to look at the owner of the voice. "Yes, yes I am...I wish to restore my memories and get back my lost power." Ripper answered as his tone sounded that of death. "I came in my true form due to this, can you help teach me ZanPakuto?."
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:56 pm

"Well I'm not sure about true forms or memories or any of that stuff... but it is my duty to aid you in attaining this power. Come."

He led him to a chamber close to the room, inviting him to sit on a cushion on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Ripper followed the man, and took his offer and sat on the cushion. It was soft, to bad he couldn't feel it with his true form. "Thank you for this by the way." Ripper thanked.
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:39 am

"It's our duty."

He responded simply. As Kyle took his seat, the Order member did the same facing him.

"Now, do you know what a Reiatsu is...?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 am

"Isn't it the power to summon a sword that's connected to your soul?"Ripper replied as he leaned in.
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 pm

He chuckled a bit, shaking his head slightly.

"That's only one of the many capabilities of that energy... Reiatsu is the life force and power source of a Shinigami, allowing them to tap into their soul force to use their Zanpakuto and utilize the Kido arts."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Ripper looked down, He'd laugh if he could. "I guess its a bad thing I didn't remember hey? so how do I do this?" Ripper asked as he looked back up at the man.
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:51 pm

"Rest your mind; it's very busy right now. Relax, meditate and suppress the energy you have that isn't that of a Shinigami. Eventually you should find that Reiatsu within you. Embrace it, help it grow..."

The Order member began to give off his own Reiatsu, sending it to Kyle so that he'd know what the energy type felt like.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Ripper felt the energy flow through him, it was amazing, it felt relaxing and calming to him. Ripper began to meditate and suppressed the energy that isn't of a shinigami. It felt good he could feel that something was coming.
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:04 pm

As Ripper would continue to focus, the Reiatsue would at least temporarily dominate his energy. As time went on he would begin to feel a tad sleepy, before slipping into an unconsciousness; or was it another form of consciousness? Either way, he would appear in his inner world in time, meeting his Zanpakuto spirit for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Ripper began to fall into a deep sleep as he the energy flowed within him.

After he had fallen asleep he awoke in a different world. "What...what is this place?" Ripper said alound. just then he looked over to see a beautiful woman with short blue hair and white angel wings.
[img]The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. Kyle_r16[/img]

Ripper looked at her and soon she looked at him. "Who are you?" Ripper asked as his feet touched what looked like the ground.

The spirit looked at him then smiled "My name is Anlizen, Kyle Ripper." The spirit told Ripper.

Ripper looked at her. "It's a beautiful name." Ripper replied.

She smiled then stood up and turned to face him, as she did a white cloth covered her body. "Let's work together from now on." Anlizen said as she gently gripped Ripper's hand.

Ripper then looked at her. "Yes, let's work together as one." Ripper said as a bright white light began to shine.

Kyle Ripper then awoke to find his a new sword with the shape of a Katana gripped in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:32 pm

"Congratulations then, that sword is your Zanpakuto."

He rose to his feet, slowly heading back to the main room.

"As you grow more powerful, that sword will grow with you. And feel free to use our facilities for enhanced training. Good luck~"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Ripper stood up then shethed his Zanpakuto. "Thank you." Ripper said as he left the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.   The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Grim Reaper has come to have one of his power's brought back.
Page 1 of 1