Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Marta's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragna
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ragna

Rep. : 0

Marta's Story Empty
PostSubject: Marta's Story   Marta's Story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Name: Marta Isis
Birthday:???
Personality: Sarcastic, Daring and Bold. She is never one to mince words. Loves to flirt with both sexes, and bipolar. Speaks in the third person.

Her story begins not too long ago, but long enough...
Living with her sibling, Lu- No, names are not needed here. Living with her dearest brother, she was able to experience being a "happy" child for what may have been the best moments of her life. Her brother meant the world to her, and she had always wished for the same thing, but wishing does not influence reality. She never knew how he felt about her, but this did allow her to think about anything, since she did not know the truth. When it came to construction, her brother was always a step ahead of her, being slightly better than her in everything. She didn't mind it though, it only gave her more reason to see him as a....Hero, some may say it as. Trying and failing to be better than him became her hobby, one she knew she'd enjoy as long as he lived. But alass, happy endings only happen in story books, this was life, and her's was just about to become fucked up.

The people in their hometown were dying off, dozens a day, for 13 days. Being the daring person she was, Marta would investigate. She had to find out what it was, she had to keep her brother safe. After a few hours of research and scenarios from her peers at school, she found out what this thing was that was ending so many lives. Radiation. There was a strange material in their town that was attracting radiation from all over the planet, a material that was unknown to Marta and her brother. A Thermoelectrical converter. It was converting the electricity inside the town into pure radiation along with attracting more of it, causing a swift death to them all.

Marta didn't like this, not at all. If it kept up, her brother may get caught in this mess. She knew what she had to do, and that was to keep him from leaving home, keep him from the outside world, keep him from anything that could hurt him, even if it meant hurting him. One day, with all the lights out to keep their electricity from becoming radiation, Marta would take her little "plan" into action. She readied her knife, and upon seeing the sillhouette of her brother, she comensed to stabbing him. It was dark, she couldn't see a thing, she could only hear his screams and feel his warm blood spill over her hands. It felt good. Her brothers blood was so warm, it pleased her, it made her remember why she was stabbing him in the first place. To keep him from exiting the house where the radiation would get to him. She thought her cause was just, and while stabbind him, she would try to comfort him gently speaking "I'm trying to protect you. Just bare with me.~". With this mentality, she wasn't likely to stop.

After some minutes have passed, she felt that this was enough. She knew about death, and she had a good mind that anymore of this would probably kill him. A sudden chill came over her, and a reality took its course. She felt something on her face, and it was cold, unlike her nee-chan's blood. Tears? Thats what they would have to be, but they couldn't be. Could they? She was doing her brother a favor. A big one at that. What she did was right, so why would crying be needed? Was it because she knew this would be extremely painful for him, or maybe because he wasn't moving anymore? She gave a moan of discontent, and ferociously scratched her head. What did she just do?? It was unjust, it wasn't fair, and it very well may have taken his life.

She dragged her shaking hands over his body, and could feel the amount of holes in his body. Countless holes, or were they? She was too scared to count them. Too scared to think. Sirens were heard outside, and several ones at that. She didn't know what to do. She was scared, she didn't mean for this to happen, it just did. She wasn't thinking right. She took the bloody dagger and cut her own arm. She continued to cut her arm, over and over again. Her blood was hot, her dripping tears were cold, They were unbalanced. This little thought upsetted her more, and she would cut deeper. A thud was heard on the floor and her body felt a bit lighter. She became hot, burning up with her hot blood.

She dug the knife the flesh of her leg, and dragged it down in an eccentric pattern. She would become hotter as this heat covered her body. Knocking was heard at the door, but no one would answer, Her expertise with the blade allowed her to cut silently, She wasn't heard from the outside. She was in her own world. One that was burning up and black. Like hell. Yes, this should be considered hell. But her brother was with her, and even tough he was lifeless, his presence made her feel, better. She was able to continue dragging the blade through her with a smile on her face with this thought in mind. Her spilled blood would mix with her brothers, making his lifeless body warmer. Another thud was heard, and Marta collapsed on the ground, unable to stand. She felt even lighter than before.

With her remaining arm, she chucked the blade at the door, wanting the knocking of the people to stop. She was with her brother, couldn't they just leave her be?

The door was forcfully broken down shortly after the knife was induldged into it. The knife flew out after being in the door, and came in contact with Marta's vision. It became blurry, her face felt hot, burning with the same blood as her legs, it mixed with her cold tears and became warm, just like her brother's blood. She would smile as her vision would fade away and her hearing of the multiple people rushing in dissipated. She blacked out.

___________________Her Dream_____________________

Her brother was taken in, dragged by the limbs that were barely connected.
"No....When will he...."
Voices sccuried past Marta's ears. She was being carried, but the feel of her brother would fade with ever passing second. Her voice faintly came into view.
"NO! DON'T TAKE HIM, WHO SAID YOU COULD. GIVE HIM BACK!!!"
She yelled, but it came out barely as a whisper. The people did their talk, but she couldn't care less. She hated the things.
"Look....they may as well be dead...."
"But surely we could-"
"Nothing will work! You understand me!? She's dead!"
Thats not our job! We don't decide those things, we help increase the odds...."
"Your job is to also face the facts, and she's dead. That other kid most likelt is too. Who ever the fuck did this would be one sick-"
Foot steps, desparate ones, came her way. A weak voice was behind it.
"*huff* Sir*huff* Sir! We know who it was!!"
"Speak up then! Names, we need one!"
While her eyes were closed, and senses were off, she still managed to feel something projecting her way. A finger, a stare? Marta felt all eyes on her, but couldn't see a thing.
"......If thats true, then we really can't help her."
"......."
"Give her away, we don't it, I don't want it. No one wants a monster like that."
It? Ha, she does seem to be alittle off, but they don't even see her as a person anymore. good. This is how it should be. Hours later, she was being moved, by some strange force. She felt her body tingle, She felt a new. She opened her eyes.

_______________________End Dream_______________________________

Marta wakes up in a van, going fairly slow by the way. She hated slow, going fast was the only way to live. She heard some talking from the person next to her, but she smiled and would only consider it rambling. As the rambling went on, she began to sing. Oh how she loved to sing. Just hearing the fingers snap to the sound of her voice was enough to make her cry. She had warm tears, like she always has, or at least thats how she remembered it.

She looked out the window as the car stopped, and the rambling beside her shrugged her out the car. She was slightly shorter, but would stretch her limbs a bit. She walked onward, into what would seem to be the unknown. The rambling behind her died, and as it did, her new journey would be born. Marta Isis is what she was called now, and she was ready to begin a life of "happiness".
Back to top Go down

Marta's Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Character Bios-
Jump to: