Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The reaper (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

The reaper (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Kyle stood At the top of the Plateau, it was beautiful to see the whole Sunlit kingdom. Kyle had been sitting on his Throne of skull's trying to figure out how he may meet the king and or Queen of The Sunlit kingdom.

After a minute of looking at the city Kyle Turned into his true form. After become his true self he began to meditate, to try and calm himself down, and suppress his energy. Within a second his Zanpakuto appeared before him. Kyle grabbed the sheathed part of the blade then laid it down in front of him, along with his long sword, and Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom

Rep. : 0
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:04 am

((I'd like us to spar in this thread, but we can't do any combat until I get my stuff approved.))

Immediately after returning to the Sunlit Kingdom, Elijah began looking for his friend, Kyle. He tried Kyle's home first, but he wasn't there, and he didn't find him at the military base either. That only left the Plateau, a place that Kyle often frequented.

Sure enough, Elijah found Kyle at the top of the Plateau. He was in his true form - the Reaper - standing over his small collection of weapons.

"Hey Bonesy!" Elijah called out. Bonesy was a nickname Elijah had given Kyle after he had seen his true form for the first time (it initially freaked the crap out of him).
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Ripper suddendly awoke to the sound of Elijah's voice. "Huh...hey Hart." Ripper greeted as he stood up. Ripper's wing's flapped twice sending dust and dirt of the Plateau.

Ripper turned to face Elijah then turned to his human form. "That's better...Oh and hart I unlocked another ability." Ripper told Elijah as he picked up his Zanpakuto. "Isn't it a beautiful sword?" Ripper asked as he played with the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Some of the dust that Kyle kicked up with his wings got caught in Elijah's got caught in his nose, forcing him to sneeze.

"I know you like to be all dramatic-like when you're in your Reeper form, but damn man, in the future, could you not flap your wings like that so close to me?"

Kyle transformed to his human form, then showed Elijah a new sword he had aquired. He called it a Zanpakuto.

"Hmmm...may I hold it for a bit?" Elijah held out his hand to take the sword.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : ummm sugar?

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:07 pm

((can i join?, im hoping to rp in a thread that will wont interupt))
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:19 pm

((Sure, I don't see why not.))

Ripper looked down at Elijah's hand. "Uh...actually I can't it will literally break your arm, due to the weight she adds on when I'm not holding her. But here I can let you see the blade." Ripper replied as he drew the blade. The blade was longer than it looked while in the scabbard, the blade was pitch black and had three skull's above the hilt. Anlizen was the blade's spirits name, when Ripper had seen her he was amazed to see such beauty in both form's. The blade it self matched Ripper well, and could do everything his other weapon's could do.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 pm

((Roster is Ripper, Elijah, and Labelisa. RP is in that order if you wish to join PM either myself or Elijah.))
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:34 pm

"Well you're right, the sword sure is a looker," he agreed. "But why do you keep referring to the sword as a "she" and what's this new ability that you have?"
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:37 pm

labelisa was flying around over the kingdom holding her bag of suplys and the fether ripper gave her in a velvit pouch next to her side
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Ripper smiled then placed his hand on Elijah's shoulder. "Her name is Anlizen...I saw her spirit...she was beautiful. Oh and as for the power, here I'll show you." Ripper focused turning into his true form then swung the blade down "Death's Bane!" Ripper yelled out as a Black and red destructive wave the size of two tree's went flying towards two large rock's. As soon as the blast had hit the rock's were gone, not even one piece of the rock's remained. "Well what did you think?" Ripper asked as he went back to his human form.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Elijah was impressed by the attack - what guy doesn't like to see stuff get blown up by a huge energy blast - but he played if off like he wasn't. "That was good, but I could do better of course. So is there a spirit sealed in that sword?" Elijah had heard of sorcerers' ensouling weapons with spirits to give them power, but he had never seen a working example. It would be interesting to see if that's what it was.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:56 pm

lalita blinked and looked down, as she looked closer she noticed ripper and someone eles, being bored she desiced to say hi. she swooped down and flouted only a few feet away from them "hey ripper, whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Ripper jumped to hear the kind voice of labelisa. "Labelisa?...hey, uh Elijah this is Labelisa..." Ripper said a little caught off guard by her sudden appearance.

"Oh and to answer your question Elijah, no she's one with me...in a way she's part of my soul, and she uses my soul force, she gives me her's when I'm wounded in order to heal myself." Ripper replied to Elijah as he regained his posture.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Normally, Elijah would have snapped at a person if they had just entered the scene like Labelisa had, but she was pretty cute, so he held his tongue; instead he gave her a slight nod to acknowledge her presence.

He turned his focus back on Kyle. "So this sword, it's tied to your soul? I wonder is does she represent a certain aspect of your soul, something like yin and yang?"
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:31 pm

labelisa blinked desiding not to enterupt them. she opened her velvit pouch pulled out the feather ripper gave to her, seince he was in her true form she desiced she would join him. she placed the feather to she chest and let it change her.

(( in case you dont know what she looks like elijah
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Ripper looked at Elijah as he asked whether Anlizen repersented his other half. "In a way yes, because the spirit looked like a heavenly angle, while I look like the angel of death...which of course I am." Ripper pointed out as he walked over to Labelisa to give her a hug. "Its been a while, it's good to see you." Ripper said as he moved to hug her.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Labelisa transformed too, taking on the form of a much more mature looking woman. Kyle proceeded to hug her.

Elijah found the sight hilarious. "Labelisa, I wish I was as brave as you are."

Getting serious again, Elijah asked, "Kyle where did you even get a weapon like this in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 pm

labelisa smiled and hugged kyle back "its good to see you too" she grined and laughed at elijeh's comment
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Ripper turned to face Elijah after the hug. "The Order...its a tower that's hard to find by ones self unless you have wing's." Ripper replied as he swung Anlizen down beside him. "Elijah...do you ever wonder, what it's like being the Grim Reaper?" Ripper asked as he summoned a throne of skull's for each.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Elijah really didn't want to sit on the creepy seat of human bones, but he knew that ti would hurt his friend if he refused his offer, so he sat down. Unsurprisingly, the throne was very uncomfortable, with the skulls and small bits of bone digging into his back and underside.

"I've never really thought about that, but I imagine I'd be hungry all the time." He smiled. "No, but seriously, I wouldn't mind being death incarnate."

"When I was out in Theodora, I heard some rumors about this Order, but I couldn't find anyone who could verify those claims. I honestly thought it was bullshit until you showed me that blade of yours. So what is the Order exactly, a guild, nation, what?"

Last edited by Elijah Hart on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

labelisa leaned back in the thorn as she sat down and kept quiet, till she was invited into the conversation
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Ripper sat down after forming two cushions on the throne. "Well the Order isn't a nation nor a guild its...well somewhere I felt I needed to go." Ripper said calmly.

Ripper looked a Labelisa. "Hey so am I right in assuming you and Will are now lovers for sure?" Ripper asked while resting his head on his bony hand.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 pm

"Interesting...well I'd like to continue this conversation, but I have some other matters I need to attend to. I'll come by your place later." Elijah rose from the seat. As he walked away from Kyle and Labelisa, he noticed that their thrones were cushioned. He smirked and shook his head slightly. "That's Kyle for you."

((I'm out.))
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:07 pm

labelisa blinked "well that was odd" she said and then looked at kyle "to anwser your question, yes you where, but it became offical after you had left" she laughed "i had to make him ask me, im kinda of old fashion like that" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Ripper was happy to see her happy. In a way Labelisa was like his little sister. "I see, I hope things work out for you two...if you need anything don't hesitate to ask Labelisa." Ripper said as he pulled out the feather had given him. Ripper then strapped the white feather to his right arm, after a moment Ripper had his flesh. "Labelisa, How have you been finding things as an angel?" Ripper asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reaper (Open to anyone)   The reaper (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reaper (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: The Sunlit Kingdom :: Other Places :: Sunlit Plateau-
Jump to: