Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam Empty
PostSubject: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:37 pm

((Need either Rozalyn to test, or Shiro/Ezekiel/Abari to take an Underworld Member account for this.))

Lucius had been so close in the past, to attaining the esteemed, feared and respected rank of Sannin in his old Kingdom. This was back in his later days of Vescrutia; yet everything changed now with the portal that he was sucked into to Escellsia. Regardless, Lucius had figured that it was now time. He stood ready in the field.. though it was odd; he hadn't been this nervous, or anxious, since he fought Zeik as a mere Genin...
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 am

*Rozalyn stood about a few inches away from Lucius, looking him dead in the face. Her nose almost touching his. "Get your head out the clouds Blackthorn." She seemed to have just "appeared" as usual. She heard of his name before, but really never payed him any mind. Back on Vescrutia he was known as the one who made his way threw the ranks through connections via Zeik. This was her chance to see if that was true or not.*

(The enviroment? And I refuse to see any temporary 1st rank members. >:[ )
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:51 pm

"Rozalyn, is it?"

He didn't move, though his apparent proctor was so close to him. She looked familiar, with certain hints of resemblance to someone else he knew. But he made co comment to that effect.

"You're to be my proctor then?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:28 pm

*Utterly irritated by Blackthorn's dead reaction, she headbutted him right between the eyes to force him backwards a bit. "So this is Lucius Blackthorn. Haha..ha, my sis has horrible taste." She said sarcastically. Her finger turned into sharp blades, which Rozalyn ran across her tongue ever so slightly. "Fine, I'll rank you. All you have to do is last more than an hour (3 pages)."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:40 pm

"Is that all..."

He'd used a brief burst of darkness to absorb the blow from her headbutt, still taking the pushing force and sliding back several feet. Red Negation energy spread across his hands, materializing and crystallizing to make his hands hard, and sharp. He awaited her next move.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm

"Red stuff huh?" Her analytical eyes activated and she would stomp her foot on the ground, sending a shockwave of dread soul energy throughout the field. It would surely surge into Lucius is he were caught in such a shockwave.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Lucius raised a hand in a vertical wave, sending a less solid form of his Negation energy to cancel out the shockwaves heading his way.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 pm

*She would seem to vanish in an explosion of silver flames, appearing a few yards above Lucius. She had Scorn in her hands, and slashed in an arc at his head. Sections of her body were still burning with tenrai flames.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:46 am

In a flash of dark silver, Scorn would be stopped mid-slash by Umbra, now unsheathed. Lucius held the blade with two hands; one on the handle and another holding the back of the blade itself, adding leverage. He looked at her with pale yellow eyes, slowly falling fully into the frame of mind for battle.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:19 am

*With Scorn vibrating hundreds of times per millisecond, Lucius would surely feel the high vibrations in both of his hands. "Soul purge." She muttered and at the same time releasing a pulse of soul energy through her body. This pulse would channel into her scythe, and right into Lucius using the scythe as the conductor. Rozalyn would continue to force Lucius back with the power of her swing.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:28 pm

He would finish the swing as an arc of immaterial Negation surged to cancel out the energy heading his way, as well as sending himself a couple feet back. He already knew this wouldn't be an easy match, and had to act quickly so he could just attempt to have the upper hand.

"Shift, Umbra.."

She changed into a seemingly simple longsword, European style with a straight, double-sided blade and a solid guard. As always, she was all black.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 pm

*She backflipped and landed on the air, as if it were solid ground. Scorn would begin to merge into Rozalyn's body and her skin would start to turn snow white.*
"Now, lets proceed."
* She would say as she bursted towards Lucius at a high velocity, skating on the air. A massive screech spontaneously came from her body, ready to rupture the mind of anyone who heard and cast them into a genjutsu.*
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam Zsf10
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:08 pm

((This is so old.. sorry for not responding.))

The fields of Negation over Lucius's ears would become slightly visible as the screeching ensued, but held strong. He would form a couple bits of solid black energy around his ankles, giving him the ability to defy gravity as well, and was now standing facing Rozalyn on even "ground."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:00 pm

*She dashed towards Lucius at blinding speeds, leaping into a spin. Once she began spinning, her body turned into its Guillotine form, distorting the atmosphere as she traveled.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:19 pm

"Going this hard already... hm."

His body seemed to glow red, before darkening to a pitch black secretion of energy around him. His own aura kept his body stable even as reality itself was torn apart, so any kind of dimensional distortion he would be fine through. Lucius thrust Umbra towards Rozalyn, as she shifted to a large and solid cleaver, sturdy enough to sustain heavy trauma.

Holding her in a defensive stance, Lucius stood firm. He would meet Rozalyn head-on. Sure, he would be sent back a few feet from the speed and force of her blow, but his intention was to hold her attack at bay in a lockdown.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:42 pm

*Once she clashed with Lucius, a soul energy from her soul wavelength would attempt to purge into Lucius' blade, attempting to corrupt him with fear, despite how strong willed he may be. She parried herself backward after making contact and reverted back into her human form. "Onyx arms." She muttered beneath gher breathe. The areas of distortion in the atmosphere would turn into rifts, and from these rifts spawned onyx arms. They extended at an alarming rate by the dozens, heading right for Lucius and other arbirary directions. They were extremely dense and not easily dispatched.*

*Meanwhile, Rozalyn's arms turned into scythe blades and immediately after, she carved a circle into the ground around herself. This ring then gave a silver glow.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Umbra's energies would help her maintain her dark flow of raw kido energy, stopping the wavelength from getting past the hilt. Even if it did though, Lucius's naturally dark composure would keep his mind perfectly sane. Not like he hadn't experienced intense fear before.

His back contorted to form a series of four tendrils from his spine each forming energy of a different color - White, Blue, Red and Black. They all combined at their centers to form one of his specialties, a reality-distorting barrier that kept other things, physical or intangible, at bay. Of course it also limited his own attacks, so it formed a dome around his back, but not facing Rozalyn at all, just to wave off the onyx arms.

"Split.."

Umbra shifted again into twin Kodachis, one in each of Lucius's hands. He surged after Rozalyn as she reeled back, striking her with intense speed that was aided by the addition of a few tendons to his forearms for stability. His swings were almost a solid black blur of motion, aimed to slice and stab all over Rozalyn's front side - from her head to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:09 pm

*Lucius' barrier only held up temporarily. The first wave of onyx arms would stable the reality-distorting barrier to keep it from well, distorting. The second set of arms ravaged through the barrier and morph into onyx rose buds. These rose buds floated inside of the barrier absorbing near by energy, mainly from Lucius, to grow.

As Lucius continued toward Rozalyn, her eyes gleamed red. She saw each strike he made clearly and prematurely brought her bladed arms and legs, which were vibrating hundreds of times per millisecond, to clash with the kodachis before they could gain much velocity. She would then increase her speed in power, swinging quick enough to leave afterimages of her limbs. Each strike had the same effect of her wavelength and Lucius would feel that each one of his slashes were gradually getting weaker and were getting knocked back easier. What it a matter of Rozalyn getting stronger, or Lucius and/or his attacks getting weaker? It wasn't clear, but one thing was; Rozalyn's wavelength was increasing its radius. 10 meters and still expanding.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:25 pm

"Tch."

He backed off, his back tendrils ceasing to power the shield and instead grew in size and muscle mass, fending off the onyx arms with various strikes full of Negation energy. In each hand Lucius powered up Umbra, holding her Kodachis in an X over his torso. As they glowed deep purple and almost sang in their vibrations, he released a large, X-shaped blast of darkened energy, with hints of Light in order to give it some edge. It'd be very hard to avoid both light and dark simultaneously..
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:31 pm

-As the shield stopped the onyx roses inside of it would shatter into hundreds of fragments, which would then drift down onto the field. Seeing the blast of light and dark energy race toward her, Rozalyn made a handsign before going full guillotine blade once more. "shadow clone." She tossed herself into a spin right to the blast and collided with it head on, or so it seemed. The clone collided with the blast and upon dispersing it would send information about the energies back to Rozalyn. After the collision, the spinning guillotine blade that was Rozalyn continued to pursue Lucius only with more speed and power. "Null and Void." While spinning, right before hitting Lucius, she cut clean into the atmosphere and entered a different dimension. Everything on the field; energy, physical, and meta-physical, began to get sucked into this rift, including Lucius if nothing was done. Since it was created right in front of Lucius, the suction would be greater and more forceful. Rozalyn remained missing at the current point in time.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:48 pm

He flinched as Rozalyn got close, blocking instinctively. No impact was made though, but he immediately noticed that he was in trouble with the dimensional rift. In an instant, he fused his internal energies to assume a form that he's only recently found.

"Rejection.."

Lucius glowed bright white; all his features becoming white as well, save for Umbra. His rejection energy allowed his body to disregard, or reject, all gravitational forces, moving solely at the whim of Lucius's own mind. He wouldn't attempt to mend the hole in dimensions, should Rozalyn need to come back out from there, but did back away and stand his guard.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:41 pm

-The moment Lucius stepped back, Rozalyn darted back into the current dimension creating another rift in the process. She turned to Lucius, only to find him completely unaffected by the suction. She saw the white glow and figured it was some type of light energy. She felt it was best to test it. "Gatling Rose." Suddenly a gatling gun made of onyx roses appeared right in front of Lucius out of what seemed to be thin-air, opening rapid fire upon him. These 'bullets' were actually onyx thorns, much more dense and lethal than regular thorns, or even bullets. They could pierce condensed carbon fiber like paper, so needless to say flesh would be ravaged by this, including some defenses. "Heatwave." While Lucius dealt with the gatling rose, Rozalyn started to unleash high amounts of plasma from her body, making the temperature roughly 300 degrees hotter. This only lasted an instant though. Not even a second later the temperature dropped below -20 degrees. A smirk was plastered on Rozalyn's face as she looked at Lucius. Just what did she do between the dimensions? At any rate, Lucius' energy of rejection would began to diminish, as if something was draining the energy in the area. Rozalyn's arms turned into scythe blades, as she stood on guard.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Raising Umbra in defense, she shifted to a broadsword, more as a shield than anything. It didn't prove to be adequate defense though, as the first onyx thorn severely dented her. Glaring, he decided it was instead best to fly out of reach from them, dodging to ensure they wouldn't hit in the first place.

As the heatwave struck, Lucius quickly surrounded himself with his own ribs, growing their size significantly. Of course, they would be shattered as the temperature dropped below -20, and he swiftly regenerated them back inside his torso, the Light aspect of Rejection working to that measure.

While he felt Rejection begin to diminish, he began to focus on keeping it from exiting his body; keeping it in so that it would have to be extracted by force if anything. He also realized that he had another source of energy, standing away from Roz's general area, speaking something swiftly and softly.

"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"

A pale yellow energy glowed in his hands; it was Reiatsu, not any light or dark. Now, to wait for the opportune moment...
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:17 pm

-She snicked as the yellow energy would also begin to diminish. It was a reason why even Rozalyn wasn't using energy based attacks at the moment. Any energy that was external to the body was being drained, and to keep that from happening she just stopped using it outside of her body for the moment. "Wondering what happened around here?" She curiously asked. She wondered if Lucius knew what was going on or not. At any rate, a dozen gatling roses appeared, sticking out of the atmosphere like a rift of some sort. They all fired at Lucius from all angles. The way Lucius used his blade earlier, meaning that his glowing coat couldn't protect him from the onyx thorns at the moment, which lead to Rozalyn using them again. Unlike the last gatling rose, these would follow according to the direction he went. They would have to be destroyed. "That rejection energy of yours seems to be really useful." From her back protruded onyx vines, which weaved together forming a pair of devil wings. Her analytical eyes were activated and she watched Lucius every move. The temperature gradually dropped, showing that the atmosphere was holding less and less energy.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:31 pm

He looked on as his planned Bakudou was sapped. So it was a compromised battlefield now. Half of his entire style was useless, but he still had another trick up his sleeve. He looked around at the gatling guns, then faced Rozalyn, looking dead into her eyes, stone-faced. His eyes seemed to glow purple-black, a stark contrast to his overall white appearance. Holding Umbra in front of him, tip-down, he spoke crisply and clearly:

"Bankai."

Umbra completely shattered into millions of tiny black shards. They stood suspended in the air for a while, before swirling around Lucius foriously, batting off and/or slicing the onyx thorns that started to be shot at him. Suddenly they stopped, and all impaled Lucius at all angles simultaneously. In a burst of black energy, that wouldn't last long with the atmosphere, Lucius emerged, appearing to have black pieces of metal hanging out of his skin.

Lucius's own arms immediately made a dramatic change in shape, black metal coating them completely as he spun himself. With the velocity of the speed combined with the firmness of Umbra's new form with his own, he would be able to withstand the onyx thorns and destroy them easily. After coming out of his spin, he stared Rozalyn down once more.

"Umbra Universa."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next