Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Hitomi's Recovery

Go down 
+2
Hitomi
Cecil Nightwing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Hours later, Cecil arrived panting at the doors of the Sunlight's hospital. He still carried Hitomi in his arms, the violet aura now partially gone. Olacing her softly in an available bed, he looked busily for someone who worked here...
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Shivers still plagued the slight girl, as shooting pain lanced her every nerve. Her body was in overdrive, trying to create enough energy to alleviate the affects of the exhaustion her last attack had caused. She was barely conscious at this point, but she was very grateful that Cecil had carried her here. As he left to search for a healer, she felt herself panic.. She didn't want to be alone, not then! What if something happened while he was away...? What if her meager supply of energy ran out? What would happen then...?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight Citizen

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:24 pm

A medic quickly came to the room where Hitomi rested, still unaware of her savior at the time. She noted the lapse between consciousness and unconsciousness, acting quickly to start an infusion of energy to keep her stable...
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Hitomi hardly even noticed the infusion of energy, unconscious by the time the medic had reached the room. If the medic was noting Hitomi's flow of energy, it could be felt that a blockage had been stealing away energy for quite some time. This vampirific source was Hitomi's golden pendant.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:47 pm

"Oh move OVER!"

*Lin hip bumped the medic out of the way, taking a breathe and putting in her own energy. The golden white aura broke through the member's healing immediately, clearly stronger, sharper, and more practiced. The healing energy felt like the sun, warm and soothing. It shot a mixture of "medicines" into her immediately, endorphins and the like. Quickly she diagnosed that her energy wasn't going through. She frowned, closing her eyes and following where her energy path was going. It ran through Hitomi's system, then like a huge suction drank in her energy by her neck. Linnea looked carefully, then held one hand to Hitomi's stomach as she had it before, but her other hand strayed to her neck*

"May I?"

*Linnea asked for permission to touch in that area before she could try. Her hand hovered over her necklace and collarbone*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:15 pm

(200th POST~ Hitomi feels special. :3)

The new energy was soothing, and the mixtures of medicine quickly brought her to back to consciousness. At the new medic's words, she nodded, and said softly, "Go ahead..." She trusted that this healer knew what she was doing. Hitomi had never been one to doubt someone's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Cecil arrived back into the room at first sulking; he didn't find a single person in the entire hospital. Sure, he only bothered to search the waiting rooms, BUT STILL he should have found SOMEBODY. Though as he returned to the room he was delighted to see two nurses - one clearly more experienced than the other - working to rescue Hitomi. Immediately he went to the one working harder, with the short blonde hair.

"Will she be alright..?"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:23 pm

"...Yeah...it's something weird going on though. I'll figure it out."

*with the new permission to touch at the neck area, Linnea placed a hand gingerly upon the collarbone. The golden chain ran under her fingers; immediately Linnea felt her energy being drawn in straight from her healing hands. Jumping her hand back, Linnea asked Hitomi first*

"Are you okay? Do you feel better?"

*then moved on to the most important part*

"Is it okay if you remove your necklace? Or if I do it? You'll get it back later, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Hitomi was glad to see Cecil as he returned to the room. At least she knew him... Somewhat. Hitomi then focused her attention on her healer, as she tried to follow their conversation. What was weird? What was going on...? She was startled a bit as her healer jumped back. "I... I feel a bit better, yes..."
It was true. Hitomi had stopped shaking, though that dreadful headache was still assailing her. As she asked about Hitomi's necklace, she looked confused. "My necklace...?" She reached behind her, fingers fumbling over the small clasp to get it undone. The gold chain loosened, and the small pendant came away. As long as it was still touching Hitomi's skin, it still leeched energy from her. She held it in her hand, looking at it for a moment. Her father had given it to her, so long ago... It was one of the only ties she had to home, and that was why she kept it with her.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:49 pm

*Lin held out her hand, pulling a small cart with a shallow silver tray with the other close by Hitomi*

"You can put it here where you can see it if you're too worried. But right now I'd be must more worried about your health, miss."

*she spoke to her as if she were a senior, older than she was that is*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Hitomi was still confused as to why her necklace would be hazardous to her health, but she placed it on the tray anyways. Her energies slowly started to regenerate, now free of the energy-leeching necklace. She then looked up at her healer, "I am worried about my health... Am I going to be alright...?" There was a slight undertone of panic in her voice. She still didn't understand... The unknown frightened Hitomi ever so much.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:02 pm

*Linnea didn't answer, just placed one hand upon Hitomi's forehead. It was a cool hand, not cold, but a soothing one. It felt her forehead for a moment*

"You're a bit cold. Maybe it's because you're so low on energy."

*her other hand felt the flow of her energy significantly increase, the flow running from Hitomi's head to toes. Lin's hazel eyes caught the shine of the golden necklace on the tray, narrowing her eyes*

'There's...something strange about that necklace.'

*just to make sure, Linnea placed a hand on Hitomi's collarbone again. The scan began, running invisible golden lines like a grid...

Nothing. No blockage like it was before. Linnea was quiet and didn't say anything, merely filled Hitomi was a warm and filling aura*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Hitomi let her other questions remain unasked, opting to try to keep herself calm instead. She had never so much as fallen ill before, so even being in an infirmary was unnerving. She saw her healer's eyes flick over to her necklace, but was resolved not to let herself worry. It would do her no good.
She felt herself start to lapse into unconsciousness, a natural reaction so her body could begin to regain some more of her energy on her own. The aura also helped in relaxing the exhausted girl. Her eyes slid closed, and her breathing slowed to be regular, Hitomi's condition finally stable.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:12 pm

*Miles was looking for Linnea and he approached the room once seeing linnea he entered and was about to speak but would see hitomi* "what happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 pm

"Something was blocking her channels to receive energy..."

*she immediately stopped to correct herself, knowing that was definitely not the problem*

"No...rather, there was something definitely parasitic on her body that was draining her energy continuously and at an alarming rate. It's stopped for now but...she needs immediate attention to bring her back to be in a state where I don't have to worry. But with that I need some help."

*Linnea pushed a large amount of her energy onto a pool which Hitomi's systems could drink in slowly. Then she went away towards the door. There, she flipped a switch besides the light. Instantly the sound of a whirling of a machine could be heard. Overhead, the ceiling had opened up to let in sparce amount of sunrays. It would have to do. The rays bent to her will and allowed themselves to be drained by the small girl. Then she continued her work on Hitomi, starting with her legs, then her arms, then healing her heart. There was something strange there. A sense of longing...or something like it. Nevertheless, Linnea continued her work*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:52 am

Having her energy systems recently 'unlocked' by Cecil, Hitomi took in quite a bit of energy, while her body still tried to generate some of it's own at a much slower rate. Not too longer after her healer had started the sun-ray infusion treatment, her energy levels were at about half of what they normally would be.
Hitomi's heart wasn't something that was easy to heal; she still longed for Jening, even in her unconscious state. There was just something about him that didn't let her forget...
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Rep. : 4
Nation : Jeningland
Guild : The Creed

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:06 pm

"Lalala-- ACHOO! ..............."

*at the northeast near the High Mesa, Jening was walking along the base of the mountain when he sneezed. He paused and then looked towards the South*

'Someone is talking or thinking about me...ah well.'
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:09 pm

"You miss someone don't you..."

*Lin whispered, and placed her hand closer to Hitomi's heart. She gave a smile. It was a male. Maybe a new love? Pumping her energy into the area, Linnea drank in energy from the sun upon her back and neck, drinking it in like a fish in water. Soon enough Hitomi's body was 3/4ths filled with energy*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Even though she was unconscious, Linnea's healing energies brought their sunny warmth to her dreams. Hitomi was reflecting on her past meetings with Jening, thinking about how happy he made her, and how nothing seemed able to go wrong when she was with him... And, the most joyful of all - Despite them both being such wanderers, they had met not once, not twice, but three times. That had to be a bit of luck on their parts.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:00 pm

"you say there was a drain on her energy? any idea what was draining the energy?" *Miles would ask looking hitomi over*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 pm

*she wouldn't look from her patient, but instead gestured her head over to the necklace down on the tray. Nosferatu crawled around her shoulders to turn to the necklace, gave a chirp, and then a displeased growl. He crawled to the top of her head to look at it from above*

"Miles, can you do me a favor? Look it over will you? I'll finish up with her quickly."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 pm

*Miles was immediately on it as he would have some white tar ooze from his hand and slither onto the necklace examining it's build for anything in particular, during which Miles's eyes would be glowing blue as he saw its build in formula's and nothing else*

(someone pm me what i learn please btw yes he can pick up supernatural factors)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 pm

*Miles's eyes would return to normal as the white ooze returned to Miles* "as far as i can tell the coding is novice level at best, it was merely meant to last and there's an overwhelming amount of energy stored within. If i had to make a guess based off this it is sapping her power indeed and has been for years. I would suggest at least hand it to someone who specializes in energy signatures so they may study that energy stored within since i couldn't detect what energy it was"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:29 pm

"Good detection. I figured as such...it seemed filled with energy...but energy it's corrupted and taken instead of the energy given willingly. I just wonder how she was continuing to live if it was doing this for years. She must have been in dangerous situations many times."

*she was putting in finishing touches, surrounding Hitomi in her energy. Her body began to glow a definite golden white color at the edges, sealing the energy and giving a small abundance to use when she woke up. Linnea then tried to move, but stumbled, nearly falling because of her exhaustion of the operation. Nosferatu, squealed in surprise, lifting himself up to safely fly off her shoulders. There was a lot to recover for Hitomi*
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 am

Cecil had since fallen asleep in the corner of the room, long since accepting the fact that there was nothing more he could do. He'd wake up eventually, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hitomi's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Recovery   Hitomi's Recovery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitomi's Recovery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: The Sunlit Kingdom :: Central Buildings :: The Infirmary-
Jump to: