Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Elijah Hart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elijah Hart
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

Elijah Hart Empty
PostSubject: Elijah Hart   Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:12 pm

General Information

Name: Elijah Hart
Aliases: Elijah; Hart; Eli (Can only be used by friends)
Race: Human/Mutant
Sex: Male
Birthdate: December 2
Birthplace: Republic of Cambria, Vescrutia
Nationality: Sunlit Kingdom
Guild: Academy
Bloodtype: O+
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Religious Views: N/A
Political Views: Libertarian
Magic Limit: 500 Points (Increases by at least 250 points for each level gained)

Appearance

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 176 lbs
Build: Athletic
Skin Tone: Medium Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Close-cut
Facial Hair Style: None
Scars: Has a large cross-shaped scar on his back

Personality

Elijah is a moody person; he is prone to sudden mood swings. The severity of the swings depends on the situation and the person(s) he is dealing with. Generally speaking the uglier the situation and/or the other person's behavior, the more severe the shift is. Elijah does little to control his mood swings unless he is interacting with a friend, VIPs (excluding Skye, see below), or a woman he is trying to court.

As result of his experiences as a poor person, Elijah has developed a dry sense of humor to cope with his horrible situation. His jokes are usually made at the expense of others. He may even crack a few jokes during combat, usually to taunt his opponents.

Biography

Early Life:

Born an orphan, Elijah's early life was that of poverty and misery. But his fortune changed shortly after his 12 birthday, when his special abilities began to manifest: the power to manipulate and generate electromagnetic phenomena. He then became a thief, using his abilities to steal food, clothes, and any other item he wanted. The constant usage of his power allowed him to refine his abilities some, but he still didn't become much better than a novice user. Eventually, he was caught by the police, just as he was trying to make off with a flying car.

He was then placed in a detention center (his powers were sealed by a state mage) and he stayed there for 2 months before before standing trial for his crimes. At the trial he was found guilty, but he was given the option to serve in the Cambrian military in lieu of a long prison sentence. After serving 7 years in the military, he would be free to leave. Elijah chose to serve in the military. However, he had no intention of serving those 7 years; as soon as he got the chance he would run. He would become a fugitive then, and would have to flee Cambria, but he didn't care. He felt no love for his country and people, whom he felt had betrayed him by allowing him to live in poverty during his childhood.

He was transferred to a military base, where he began training. The first phase of his training covered basic military arts, like martial arts (armed and unarmed) and small unit tactics. After 3 months of basic training, he advanced to specialized course designed to help him master his abilities. During this time, his powers increased significantly, and he developed several new techniques.

With his newfound power, Elijah finally saw his chance to escape. He escaped his base and made his way out of Cambria a few days thereafter, and he never set foot in his homeland again.

Mercenary:

Elijah became a mercenary. Initially, he was a freelance mercenary, but he found th life of a freelance mercenary it to be too chaotic for his liking (betrayal was common), so he became more selective in the factions he chose to work for.

On his final job, he found himself hired out by Skye Silverclaw for the purposes of bolstering his army during his campaign to conquer the Depths. He found his employer to be annoying as hell (and let Silverclaw know this), but the pay was good and the assignment wasn't too bad either - the campaign provided him a chance to test himself against ninjas.

Escellsia

During an especially fierce battle, a massive portal opened in the middle of the battlefield. The portal sucked in Elijah and thousands of other people and transferred them to a parallel world called Escellsia.

Elijah, now stuck on a strange world, had little choice but to join Skye and the remnants of his army and Village. He was then to become a co-founder of the Sunlit Kingdom.

Relationships

Family

Acquaintances

Alyss Frey

The Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom. Elijah had known of Alyss since the time he had started working for Skye in Vescrutia, but he didn't actually meet her until after they came to Escellsia. This was when he was acted acted as one of Alyss's bodyguards during her initial training at the Covenant. During that time he got to know her a little better; he chatted with her often, and even sparred with her a few times (he usually winded up on his ass when sparring with her). He came respect Alyss and he developed an attraction to her. The latter was he definitely didn't want to do, lest he make more drama between himself and Skye. So after he returned to the Sunlit Kingdom with Alyss, he sought another post, and since then, he has been avoiding her.

Friends

Kyle Ripper

A subject and warrior of the Sunlit Kingdom. Elijah first met Kyle while on his way to study at the Academy. Kyle came up to him, begging for food, water and information (he was suffering from amnesia). Remembering how poor he had been as a child, Elijah took pity on Kyle and gave him all the things he asked for. He also invited Kyle to make the trek with him to the Academy. During their time at the Academy, Kyle and he became friends. When Elijah returned back to the Sunlit Kingdom, he took Kyle with him, and Kyle joined the Sunlit Kingdom.

As of now, Kyle is the only person that knows about Elijah's secret attraction to Alyss.

Rivals

Skye Silverclaw

The King of the Sunlit Kingdom. Elijah first me Skye when he hired him to fight in his army. He later became Skye's vassal after the Kingdom was established.

Elijah and Skye are currently on poor relations. Elijah dislikes Skye because of his abrasive personality and haughty attitude. Skye's sometimes reckless behavior as King also earns him Elijah's ire. Another source of tension derives from Elijah's secret attraction to Alyss.

Foes

Last edited by Elijah Hart on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:02 am; edited 41 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faith
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Faith

Nation : Civilian
Guild : Unknown
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal

Elijah Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Hart   Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Black Watch?
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

Elijah Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Hart   Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

Elijah Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Hart   Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:58 am

Hey man new character and everything. Look's like The Grim Reaper has someone he can call his brother XD.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

Elijah Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Hart   Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 am

Yep. XD

Yay I'm done. And it only took me a few hours to complete!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

Elijah Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Hart   Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:14 am

that was fast XD.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

Elijah Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Hart   Elijah Hart I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 am

Yeah, the idea just came to me while I was just watching some random tv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elijah Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Hart   Elijah Hart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elijah Hart
Page 1 of 1