Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Memory Regain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:13 am

*The storms that I bolted upon moved into Keiz, where I would land near the office, as the storms that Blackblade should have been following came a little slower, but were approaching. I would then wait, as I knocked on the door*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Rep. : 0
Nation : ex-resident of the village in the swamps
Guild : ex-member of the academy
Energy Type : demonic

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:14 am

*BlackBlade would soon run up and wait by falx*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 am

*The door would swing open after a few moments, allowing access, as I could be seen behind my desk, waiting*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:17 am

*BlackBlade would enter* "are you to help me regain my memory?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 am

*I would follow Blackblade in, as I spoke*

Blackblade, this is Ezekiel, leader of the Province of Keiz....hes a very adept psychic, and yes, someone who can hopefully help you with that.....

*I would smile at Ezekiel, hoping I was right about this*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:28 am

Hello, Blackblade....you want to regain your memory, huh...piece of cake.... *I would say, as a table floated over via telekinesis, as it rested with a chair near it. I would sit in the chair as I motioned to the table* Please lay on the table with your head facing me....and try and relax yourself....and don't move... *I would say, waiting for Blackblade to do so* Oh, and Falx, would you go and wait in the regeneration office for a moment please.... *I would say, looking at Falx*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:35 am

Ok...will do...

*I would frown slightly, wondering if the request had to do with Blackblades mental thing, or something else....however, I just did as I was told, and vanished, becoming a bolt of lightning, as I surged back into the sky, and then made my way to the Regeneration Office*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:54 pm

*BlackBlade would lay on his sideon the table ready to regain his memory.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm

*as BB lay down, I would turn, as I placed a hand on either side of his head* Just don't move.... *I would repeat, as suddenly, BB would loose consciousness on this plain, as he would suddenly be standing in a foggy place, as I appeared next to him* I have transported us to an kind of alternate dimension known as the Dream World....its basically a parallel dimension to every other dimension, however, its made up of every person's mind....and we happen to be in yours....SO, lead the way.... *I would say, motioning towards the fog, as I waited*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:17 pm

*BlackBlade would look around going where he felt attracted to inside the fog where images of swampwater, gators, and the people he has met (falx, ezekiel, will, labelisa). Besides those there was nothing he did not know besides survival instincts and combat skills. Almost as if he had no memory to begin with*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:32 pm

*I would watch, as Blackblade looked around a bit, as a small smile appeared on my face, almost a smirk, but not quite* There's nothing here that you can find....on your own....There are two possibilities to this scenario....the first, your memory has been sealed away by something....something powerful, and I would have to...ah....tear away at the seal to allow you to access them again....the second, less pleasant, is that you have no memory.....that what you have is all you have had....that you were created by abnormal means, in which has allowed you to be almost full grown, and yet not very old at all..... *I would stop there, as I let my voice echo and then die out over the fog. I would now wait, for whatever response that Blackblade held...if any*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:25 am

*BlackBlade would remain silent for a while thinking in his mind that something felt like it was missing from his mind or rather someone, regardless He knew he could do no more to locate his past despite his regret and sighed* "i guess i'll never know then. i'm done he-" *just as he was about to finish his sentence he would see several figures made of shadow. one would be hunched over something with another opening portals and the final mixing something. The question was tho who was that and what was he/she/it ding. But for some reason the figures were completely made of shadow so telling who it was was impossible to do now and what they were doing was also impossible to find out because of the vague shape they had*

"they feel familiar yet like a stranger to me" *BlackBlade would say as he would bring a hand through the hunched over shadow figure harmlessly phasing through*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Perhaps....Remnants of your subconscious memory....yes...that would be it... *I would say, studying the shadow figures, as I then turned to face Blackblade* Whenever your done...just say so, and I can take us back....
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:40 am

*BlackBlade would face the few shadowy figures and sigh* "yeah i'm done i'm sure there's nothing else i can do here"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:06 am

Alright...hold on to your shorts... *The voice would echo, and then die out, as suddenly, everything went black. Blackblade would then regain consciousness in the current dimension, as I leaned back in my chair, still watching him, but yet deep in thought, and waiting for Blackblade to speak*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:34 pm

"thank you ezekiel" *he would say then get up and head to the door*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Always a pleasure... *I would say, as the table and chair moved back to their own space, as I then stepped towards the door. After Blackblade had left, the door would seal into the wall, as I then IT out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memory Regain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Regain   Memory Regain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory Regain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: White Office-
Jump to: