Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy

Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu Empty
PostSubject: Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu   Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Name: Nosferatu
Race: Dragon
Type: Eastern
Element: Metal/Water(high pressure, deep sea water)
Color: Dark blue/Grey or Silver at certain light

Speech: On the outside, Nosferatu may let out a growl to intimidate enemies, but when wounded or in rage, he will let out a very large roar that echoes for several miles. He may speak through telepathy only through deep connection with the person. If a person knows he speaks through telepathy and tries to speak with him, Nosferatu will cut the line of communication and ignore them unless they have something to say he is interested with. Nosferatu speaks with telepathy one on one, and not in large groups, as telepathy is from one mind to the other.

Personality: Nosferatu is a very proud and perhaps even arrogant eastern dragon. He enjoys the company of his master, even if he doesn't act like it. His care is hidden in his heart and never shown on the outside...in fact he often has a cold, distant, and insensitive look....much of this is due to his own nature. But sometimes he may act kindly towards his master, such as giving an unexpected gift.

He is very protective of Linnea because her lack of knowing how to fight. Because she has no fighting ability, Nosferatu takes it upon himself to be her guardian of sorts.

Physical: He follows Linnea normally by the form of small, dark blue dragon, the length of 2 feet by 5 inches, where his length is curled in rounds to shorten his length (his length is 4 feet extended). When into his true form, his length is 5 meters by 1 meter, the size of a very large snake with four claws, a pair at the front end, and a pair at the back. He runs a blue mane down his back, some parts more jagged then the rest, and a very beautiful but deadly tail of light blue. White horns for defense grow from the top of his head. Since Nosferatu is still very young, he continues to grow, as dragons and other mystical creatures live for thousands of years at a time.

Abilities: This dragon is a hybrid between a metal and a water type. Metal ensures a connection with his armor and scales. His scaley armor is difficult to penetrate through weapons alone. Though seeming physical impenetrable, the scales are weak to high temperatures of fire and magma. They melt the scales that are laced with the highest steel. His tail is also tipped with the same kind of metal and can smash through objects like a large, crushing mace.

However, Nosferatu is able to counter balance this aspect; he is also a water affliated, meaning he can cool those fires. Able to spring water from his wide and fin like tail, Nosferatu is capable to make small ponds in 3 swift swings of his tail. From his mouth, he can shoot highly pressurized beams of dark water and capable of drowning enemies.

When swimming, Nosferatu's claw like arms curl into the main body, for one doesn't need arms and legs in order to swim quickly. He can trek water very easily, swimming up to 8 meters a minute and is very comfortable in ocean like areas and places with deep water. Since his scales are so hardened, he can handle the constant pressure of this depth of water.

One of the curious aspects of Nosferatu is his ability to fly. Like all Eastern dragons, though he does not have any wings, he can fly high and low. This is capable in both forms. He cannot fly as fast as he can swim however, but is capable of flying close or even into the clouds.
Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu The_dr10
Back to top Go down

Lin Lin's Dragon: Nosferatu
Page 1 of 1