Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) Empty
PostSubject: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:50 pm

The night is cold an windy some lighting clouds are close by. Inari stands on a cliff getting ready glide on the rushing air currents. The wind speeds where around 60 to 70 mph. “OK..... I hope this works....” inari looks her head over the cliff. Her claws dig in to the ground holding her in place. The wind rushing past her head felt great. The sun light kingdom was close by. She looks at the kingdom and wonders what her mother an father are up too some where in this world. Shes gos back for a running jump. She begin flapping her wings. She runs an jumps she spreads her wing catching the wing an she taken high up fast. “ahh this a tad scary....” she flowing on the wind current and shes at its mercy as she is blown in to the sunlight kingdom. She is going rather fast and smashes in to the ivory tower. Shes smashed though a window an smashes shoulder first leaving an dent in to the stone flooring if not chipping it. She bounced from the smashes again on her back and then bounce form that heavy hit in to the foot of some ones bed hard enough to crack wood. She groans and passes out. lighting strike as the storm begins to roll in. the hit with her shoulder had dislocated it.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 pm

*as Inari would sir, she would find herself propped up upon the bedroom wall with a sword at her throat in the dark. Lightning crashed overhead in the window and the crack reflected upon the well made sword and then upon the wielder's face. A warrior with brown, blonde hair, short and kept clean with an angular face structure. Behind him a few feet away stood a yellow figure holding a what looked like a spoon. It stared intently at Inari with black bead eyes. The man above her spoke, a rugged voice*

"Wake. And speak why you are here."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 pm

inari opens her eyes a little an in the dull lighting she looks very demonic in fact when she gos to open her mouth the lighting flashes off her white fangs is it looks like she was about to attack.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:09 pm

*she would feel a force pushing her backwards unto the wall as if some invisible person pushed her back. The sword came closer to her throat, though did not do anything until she had decided to strike herself*

"Why are you here?

*the man asked again, his accent now visible to the ears*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 pm

shes moves her skin over the tip of the blade an the man can feel there very little giv to her skin. "oww.... ah...ahhh....ahcoo~" she sneezes an small flame burps out of her mouth an snot fly in to the mans face..... inari panics an she uses hte tail like a whip an smashes the man in the balls hard an if he is to drop her she scrables to a dresswer an crawls under it only her tail sticking out..
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:25 pm

*it was impossible for her to do crawl under the dresser, as Kings' power held her against the wall. Spartacus' face blinked by the black dust, but his crotch was protected perfectly by the gold plated metal that was part of his armor. He coughed some dust, but never wavered from his position. The two seperate guardians looked at each other, one nodding. Kings' eyes growed a deep purple and there was a squeezing feeling between Inari's ribs and Spartacus raised his sword to deliver a single blow to her throat--

"What's going on here?"

*in the dark, Alyss dressed in a nightgown came to inspect what had crashed into her room. Her long pink hair was left untied and surrounded her shoulders and curves. She sleepily blinked her eyes as she strutted over*

"Hm..? You've found something to play with Kings? I'll handle it."

*placing her hand upon Kings' head, the purple glow immediately left his eyes and he muttered a soft "Kadabra................" in disappointment. The tightening feeling faded away.With bare feet she approached Inari and Spartacus, who was still kneeling with a blackened face. Alyss tried not to laugh*

"Spartacus, what are you doing? Did you land in the fireplace?"

"Mistress, whatever this is fell into the bedroom and attacked."

"Stand down Spartacus, you're too hasty."

"But........"

*though he gave a protest, he followed her orders and stood, steathing his sword. He didn't stand away from her however, and hovered over her as Alyss crouched down to look at Inari curiously*

"Hello there. You seemed to have crashed into my home, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:36 pm

inari groans as shegos to move her right arm but its easy to see her sholders dislocted compleatly out of it socket. "yaaaa just peachy....." inari feels like puking cuase of the speeding crash would make any ones head go dizzy an feel sick. she she looks at her shoulder anshe feels the pain... she just takes on foos teps on her hard an she gos to crudly shove the arm back in to place. "1...2...."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm

"Kings get Linnea. And Spartacus can you back up a little, any closer and I'll taste your skin."

*the yellow pokemon teleported elsewhere immediately and Spartacus nervously backed away giving Alyss some space. She turned to Inari again*

" Do you need any more help?"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:52 pm

before inari answers she slams her arm back in to place an if you never heard it before it stomic turning hearing the bones snaps openan shut inari curls ups to not screem the pain cuase it hurt... she had bit her tail leaving mark even in her scacle... but it still to dim to see her very well fromthe light she looks full lizard.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm

*startled, Alyss moved to steady her*

"You could have asked me to do it! I'm pretty trained in popping bones right back into their place you know..."

*sighing she inspected the shoulder from her length. It seemed alright and surprisingly Inari had done a good job*

"So what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:33 pm

"inari.." you cn feel in the dull like inaris has both skin and scales.... you here some thing like a little squirt gun hiting the floor an you can see in the flashing of laigh the wet spot appear from under inaris pelvise with she blocking shight to wither her leg an tail. inari trys to move out of the womens grip. an what little alyss can feel is pure muscle an no body fat...but what skin of inaris she can feel its really smooth. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:41 pm

*Alyss blinked as Inari wet the floor, not knowing what to say....*

"...My name is Alyss."

*she went on as if she didn't notice, that or didn't care. She would clean it up somehow. Or have Kings lift and dump it in the toilet*

"Are you alright now? Do you mind if I turn on the lights?"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm

"please do..... it dark in here an i cant see squat for shit... " inari had a very open mind.... inari starts scratching the floor with her claws like a cat. "hmmm marble... no wonder i poped my sholder....hit the floor.." inari thumps her tail on the ground and the tip of it make a slap noise on the ground...
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:53 pm

*the marble flooring held fast with her antics as Alyss walked over to the light and flipped the switch. The room was illuminated instantly, and Alyss could see all the glass that shattered over the room. From the storm, rain water was seeping in and the lightning cracked only again. Spartacus looked around at the mess of a bedroom, and sighed worriedly*

"Skye is going to be very upset with what happened here.

"We just won't tell him then will we."

*she placed a finger to her lips and smiled mischieviously. Alyss looked around her again. There was a sign of Kings...what was taking him so long to get Linnea?*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:00 pm

inari stands up... an what you would have though to be a lizard person was a half dragon human.... she had no cloths on but you couldnt see ant thign cuase they was covered by scales but it make any man wont where the hell is her slit or did she not have one O.o.... inari flaps her wings an looks at the glass. " dam up current. i was flying an then then thing i know crash landing..." inari looks at the queen an she twitchs her ears.... between inaris legs an knees was wet. her scales glinted gently in the light they look like they could use a good scrubing.. inari looks like a pet some freak of nature doctor would have.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 pm

*Alyss didn't show any reaction, though Spartacus did. He was so startled he dropped his shield, making a loud clatter against the flooring. Alyss turned to him quickly in a desperate and near angry expression to quiet. He blushed and left the shield where it was. Hopefully the rest of the household wouldn't wake up*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

*in a bounce of white light, both Kings and Linnea appeared in Alyss' wet and glass filled room. Nosferatu sat curled around the back of her neck sleeping softly. The little baby dragon still had not learned to fly yet with his magic so he took to laying on his master's shoulders. Her first expression of the situation was of surprise, baffled at what to say*

"A-Alyss!What happened he--"

*her hazel eyes took sight of Inari and her mouth shut, once again baffled at what she was to say. She had never seen such a creature....then she could see the puddle of urine in the corner......she was starting to regret heeding to her call*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:11 pm

inari turns to the nw people and sticks out her long toung. "wasnt expecting some thing so hidouse was ya.." she then she what she did to the floor claws dent or chiped the floor. " well it not the ugly stick but it more to add on..." she scratchs her stomic. she moves her arms an winces her right one hurt still.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm

*Alyss looked to Lin and nonchalantly said*

"Guess who's repairing the floor."

*she laughed a little*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm

inari looks at the floor. where she dented it. "i fix it just i need new marble....." inari flaps her little wings. she sees the little baby dragon an she dos a draconic croun that mother or father fully grown dragons do. it ment to wake babys up... inari remembers it from her father. but the baby is a diffent breed of dragon so it might no know what shes doing.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:47 pm

*Nosferatu raised his head, waking up to look at Inari...the call didn't affect him much, rather he was curious who was making these strange animal noises...he nipped at Linnea's short hair though and Lin shook her head, looking to him*

"H-Hey, cut it out..! Gahh...just a troublesome little one aren't you. Just like me."

*she chuckled a bit and a shrill gurgle came from the little dragon. Lin then pet him, having him settle down upon her shoulder again. Turning to all of them, she said*

"I won't need any marble. I'll get it done tomorrow morning? Kings told me you had a medical issue along here..."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 pm

"Yeah. Unless you're alright now?"

*she turned to Inari, asking for a response*

"This girl here is an experienced medic. She'll patch you up right quick if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 pm

i not going to let her check any thing on my next you know she will want to learn more an more Razz
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:14 pm

"I'm just here to heal and get out of here..."

*Linnea looked over to the alarm clock on the bedside table*

"Ahh geez, it's so late! Alyss!"

*the girl huffed, irked. Nosferatu slinked to sit on the top of her blonde head*

"I've work tomorrow! Don't tell me you work me up this late for nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)   fail flight....crash...(alyss post only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fail flight....crash...(alyss post only)
Page 1 of 1