Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Midnight snack

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Luce di Luna, Reiatsu

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm

*a small light was coming from the kitchen area. The creak of the fridge. Then the soft sounds of rummaging. Cassius was starved standing in front of the refrigerator (Iggy Blah: It's an old-style kingdom but we at least have basic necessities of technology, take that you picky fools! >[ ) in pajamas...he had not eaten lunch or dinner when he came back from his mission and he needed to scarf down...something*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Skye was just getting home that night; it'd been a long day at the office, with the two people he set out for that Crag exploration still not returning... Ah well, at least he got something from that Kimi girl.. He smiled slightly as he felt the bubble of Aura in his pocket. Ascending the stairway to the main quarters, he noticed movement in the kitchen... Was Alyss still up at this hour? Or someone else..
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 pm

"Ah-ha....I found it. Jackpot."

*it was a large cake, custard and vanilla. Cassius grinned at it, bringing it back onto the counter and set it down. Then he went to go get the plates. Wait...which cabinet was it in again? Oh yeah. He placed a white and blue cake upon on the counter next to the cake and opened the drawer (he remembered which one it was this time) to grab a fork and knife*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:57 pm

As he came into the kitchen something smelled delicious.. Ah, it must've been the cake he bought recently, though he forgot what for. It might've just been a spur-of-the-moment thing... Either way he smiled when he turned to face the open kitchen.

"Feasting on some late night deserts, eh, Al--"

He stopped mid-sentence, tongue still forming an 'L' in his mouth. He recognized the man in his kitchen vaguely, remembering that he was Lin's brother, or something along those lines...

"..you're not Alyss."
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:01 pm

"No. I'm not."

*he didn't stop for a second in cutting the cake perfectly in a little triangle piece and plopping it on white plate. He returned back to the cabinets; he swore he saw some dried coconut flakes in one of them while he was rummaging. Ah. He found them. Opening the little jar, he sprinkled some on the top of the cake like a gourmet*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:05 pm

"Eh, doesn't stop me.. I'm starvin'."

He said casually as he walked towards the plate of cake. Using the same knife, he cut a smaller triangle, taking absolute care in making sure it was still perfectly evenly cut. He wouldn't allow for any imperfect lines or protruding crumbs. As it fell to his plate he grabbed a fork, beginning to eat while sitting on a nearby barstool.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:31 am

Silently he sat upon the barstool next to him, eating quietly. He didn't say a word, not even the sound of munching cake, or an "Mmm~" came from him. The cake was sweet, the frosting just layered perfectly. The custard was a nice touch; it flowed freely when bit into. Perhaps one of the best cakes he ever had. He stirred at a crumb on his plate with his fork*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:24 pm

He ate his with some noise, savoring the sweetness. It'd been ages since he had something this good. He quickly finished his plate, lying back in a sitting stretch.

"Aah, that was delicious... wouldn'tya say?"
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:30 pm

"Yes...it wass."

*Cassius responded, only to answer Skye's question. He ate a crumb from his plate, and then pushed his plate forward to indicate he was done. Sitting back onto his chair comfortably. Didn't this man not like him or something? Ah yes...it was because of Luce di Lune. He sighed mentally*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:18 pm

He could tell there was a bitterness about him, an uncomfortability in his aura. Naturally, Skye'd be the one to be on the receiving end of that.. Afterall he realized what position he was in. But he didn't know how to ease it. It wasn't in his nature to be outstandingly... nice.

He resolved to casually take his plate, and Cassius's, to the sink and rinse them off before putting them into the empty dishwasher. He wasn't sure what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 pm

"Thank you."

*he said it perfectly this time without accent. Probably because it was a much easier and more common word than the rest of the words he had to put together. It was uncomfortable around Skye, half because sometimes Cassius didn't feel like he was welcome. He felt like the only reason why he stayed in the Ivory Tower was because of his twin sister. Clearing his throat he muttered*

"S-So how is Skye, or...how are you?"

*he stopped, then added for "effect"*

"How has work be?"

*something was wrong with that statement but he just couldn't catch what it was*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:55 pm

"Work..."

He moved to a wall by the sink, leaning back and crossing his arms. It'd been hellish the past few days, with the Crag works and Roz's information...

"...running a Nation isn't easy."

'But so worth it..'
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 am

"That so.."

*he stopped to breathe in deeply. It wasn't often they spoke. And even now they seemed to just go on like two ordinary men not speaking about anything extraordinary at the moment. What else there was to say. Ah. Well there was...*

"How is your belle. Alyss."

*the girl's name rolled off of his tongue. He was sure of her, he had seen the girl several times. The pink long hair sometimes up upon her head, sometimes trailing along her back. Often, another man in armor would follow her diligently. Perhaps a private, personal bodyguard. And oh yes. The yellow...thing. Whatever it was. Strange as it is, it's capable of levitating things. And crushing them just as well. His mind wandered a bit about the other girl's features. Blue eyes and defined but soft chin. She was exotic...not like many he had seen*

"You have seen her many times yet?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:30 am

His belle? Hum, that was an interesting way to put it.. Though Skye honestly hadn't seen much of her since they landed here, and when they did the relationship was anything but lovely. Ah well..

"She sorta does her own thing anyway.."

Though in the end he did think of her often.. almost certainly a lot more often than she thought of him. Ah, but he couldn't let this distract him.

"And I haven't really seen much of little Lin these days.. How is your sis?"
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:32 am

"She is....well."

*he tensed and then relaxed immediately. Not like he knew much about it....at least he didn't think Skye did. Cassius pushed a strand of hair away from his face, placing his forearms upon the counter*

"She is having me teach her. Weapon training."

*that statement was still sort of funny to him. He never thought he would see Linnea hold a sword*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:37 am

"Weapons?"

He gave a sarcastic smile in his direction, obviously sharing the hilarity in that concept.

"Scrawny healer Linnea wants to learn weapons?? Hah! That's.. adorable~"

He really wasn't even trying anymore. Little if any stiffness of the tongue.

"Well if anyone can teach her, it'd be you I guess."
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 am

"I don't think so."

*his voice came out without an accent, smooth, as if he heard the phrase a few times. Long legs pushed the chair back from its position. Cassius stood, then sauntered over to the cabinets. He had bought lovely coffee beans from a cafe close by. They smelled very nice. He hoped Skye didn't mind he made coffee. In fact...*

"Err...Skye? Would you like..some coffee? I'm going to make some."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:01 am

"Eh, sure why not.."

Not as if he didn't sleep enough anyway. He still had a lot to ponder over the night anyway. The Kingdom hasn't really... done anything lately. Feh, but he'd need cooperation from Alyss and others, as well as the few signed-on members.. Geez, and he thought the Servants would be a huge success.

But he was getting ahead of himself now. There was always something pressing on his mind since meeting Cas.. but was now the time to address it? He leaned back on the wall and held up his hand, casually. In it started to form a small ball, radiating with an all-too familiar color of pale yellow. Only a little more orange than Linnea's. It could be seen as a very miniature sun..
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:07 am

*slowly he began to make the coffee, the grinder making a soft noise. Afterwards, he placed the ground beans in the maker, added the water and allowed the the machine to drip it into the pot. His arms reached for coffee mugs, but found none. Instead, he decided to use some tea cups, fairly large ones. Not like he hadn't bought them for Linnea before anyway, they were technically his. Smirking, he took one down, it was a milk chocolate brown, like his sister's eyes. Cassius let it alone, returning back to his seat as he listened to the maker do its job*

"I do not think I am the best she can go to. I do not think she is very suited for the sword."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:11 am

"But she's persistent.."

He knew that from the first day he met her. If she wanted to learn how to do something, she'd stop at nothing to do it. He chuckled.. she was still partly a Silverclaw afterall..

He moved to lean back on the counter next to the coffee machine, still playing with the sun-like orb in his hands, wondering if Cassius would even take notice..
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:18 am

*the machine behind him made a soft, last bubble and then stopped. He got up, strode over to the cup with the pot filled with coffee, and poured himself one. Putting it back, he also took sugar and cream from the drawers, just a small amount since he liked it strong, poured them in, and then went back to his seat. As a small signal that he noticed, instead of grabbing a spoon, he conjured a silvery white spoon in his right hand. It shone softly and he gripped it as if solid. Cassius turn dipped it in the coffee and stirred. The sounds of his silvery moon energy made a noise like a gentle chime in the wind*

"Yes. Yes she is."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:26 am

As Skye poured his own cup, he added plenty of sugar - surely much more than the daily recommended serving. Taking a sip, he set it beside him, directing a bit of the sunlight underneath the cup in order to keep it just below boiling point.

"So how you plan on starting that?"
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:33 am

*a chuckle came from Cassius, a gentle rumble in his throat*

"Absolutely no idea."

*the spoon disintegrated into the air and Cassius took a sip. It was alright. Just a little too sweet. But it was alright. He set it down again, watching Skye 'boil' his coffee. Then he looked away, his bangs shielding his eyes*

"I certainly don't have the same type of...energy she does.."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:37 am

"'course you do."

His eyes were closed now, mouth in sort of a half-grin. If he was gonna be bonding like this to a long-lost relative then he'd might as well share a few family matters.. Besides, there was no way either Cas or Lin would make it anywhere further without some additional knowledge. Though he'd wait first, just to gauge his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:14 pm

*a whizzing sound could be heard from the doorway as a knife seemed to be directed towards the two. With a sudden blow of strong air, it directed its attention towards Skye's face. This was indeed a familiar scene*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight snack   Midnight snack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight snack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next