Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...

Go down 
+3
Kyle Ripper
Luna
Falx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Ripper laughed at her joke. "Your right, maybe thats why you love me so much." Ripper said as his wing embraced her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Luna

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Luna smiled "yeah, that and a couple other resons"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Ripper looked at her as the two where heading towards the home. "Like what?" Ripper asked.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Luna yawned "your kind, gental" she yawned agian and her walking slowed "and really hot" she said smiling sheepishly before falling down asleep
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Ripper caught her before she hit the ground. "You really need to get more sleep." Ripper said as he opened the door to the house. Ripper soon found the bed, and layed Luna on it. Ripper fell sat down beside the bed, still unable to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Luna snuggled into the bed as she purred in her sleep
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:26 am

Ripper smiled as he heard her purr. Ripper stood up from beside the bed then laid down beside her. Ripper then covered her with his wings in order to act like a blanket to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 am

Luna mummbles a few things in her sleep as she turned, she was having a rather good dream
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Ripper slowly began to close his eyes as he looked at Luna. Within moments Ripper fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:17 pm

(skip to the next morrnign?)
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Ripper woke up to see Luna still asleep. Ripper didn't want to move from beside Luna. Ripper was indeed in love with Luna. Ripper put his hand in his left pocket, and pulled out a ring he made out of some loose pieces of silver, gold, and an emerald which he had stored away since he came to this planet. The emerald itself was connected to Ripper's very soul, if it were destroyed he'd would surly die. Ripper knew he could trust it to the one he loved, and wanted to protect.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Luna stired slightly and let out a soft mew, sounding like a small kitten, and streched. she rubbed her eyes and opened them. the first thing she saw was kyle, she smiled brightly, wish she could wake up like this everyday. "good morring"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Ripper gave Luna a smile back. "Good moring my love." Ripper said as he kissed her forhead. "I have something for you...and a question to ask." Ripper said as he hid the ring behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:45 pm

Luna smiled her ears perking up alittle "what is it?" she asked getting excited
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Ripper sat up, trying to build up the courage to ask her. "Well...uh..." Ripper muttered as he pulled out the ring. "Luna...will you marry me?" Ripper proposed as he gave her the ring with the emerald that was attached to his soul.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Luna gasped loudly as her hands went to her mouth "o my god" she said as tears come to her eyes "kyle.." she whispered "yes yes! a thousand time yes!" she yelled as she kissed him deeply
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Ripper kissed her back. "I love you." Ripper told Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:21 pm

"i love you too" she said crying tears of joy
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

Energy Type : Chakra/Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:21 pm

( /points
Another proposal, lololol.
I wonder if this one will go like Zeiks? BD )
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:17 am

((Proposals? In MY Kingdom?? It's more likely than you think...))
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Rep. : 11
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:26 am

((Its likely at all? This is news to me... Congrats you two))
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 am

((lol xD thanks, but ripper needs to post now, i wants meh ring :p))
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Reality Sowing, Tattos, Object Surge, (Elemental) Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:49 am

(( I hope it does. It'd be funny. = w= ))
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Ripper gently grabbed Luna's hand then slid the ring on her finger. Ripper then looked up at Luna with a smile then said. "I love you Luna, and your the only person I feel truly happy with, and my curse is gone every time I'm near you." Ripper told Luna in a loving voice. "I swear to protect you for the rest of my life, you have both my soul and heart with you when you wear that ring...The emerald on the ring is connected to my soul if it is broken or smashed I'll die. I gave it to you because I love and trust you with all my soul and heart...and don't worry that emerald is harder than any diamond or rock." Ripper told Luna.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm

((Hmm...I'm amazed at how popular this topic became in just a short while XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...   Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aboard the Falx Express....Luna coming to see someone...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: The Sunlit Kingdom :: Other Places :: Sunlit Plateau-
Jump to: