Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!

Go down 
+3
Taz
Falx
Shiro Kazuma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:33 am

Hello everyone. It's finally come down to this. I have four weeks left in the big city before I leave for the USAF. This is more for those who know me in RL, but even still those who i know on site as well. Sooooo.... as of March 2nd, I will disapear for a good 2-3 months. Thought I'd say something to everyone so no one looks around and says where the hell is Shiro. I would like to see everyone before I leave though so feel free to hit me upppp!!!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 am

OHHHH, SHIRO, WE"LL MISS YOU..... Sad ....

Hope you have a good time, and wish you luck then....
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:40 am

Oh trust me imma love it. XD AND THANNNNNNNNXXX!!!
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 am

I wanted to hang out with you when I was there cause I wouldnt see you before you fell off the earth for a while. But noooo you lost your phone. Silly boy. Lol Im kidding xD. I dont mind, it wasnt meant to be.

Good luck in the Air Force, have fun, stay safe, yadda yadda xD. We'll all miss you.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:43 am

Taz look at it this way... Being in the Air Force I can basically come visit ya if i wanted too. Lmao. Bring everyone here with my ass too. The only thing im really mad about though is I CANT GO TO ACEN THIS YEAR!!!!! DAMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 am

o.O Yes, bring me people. And you should totally come visit me. I think Ill kill to see my parents reactions... xD.

Aww Im sorry you cant go to Acen. But if everything goes as planeed, I wont be there either. So, youre not missing much xD. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:48 am

It doesnt matter. You know why? cause ACEN '11 IM SHOWING MY ASS OFF IN MY BRAND NEW CARRRRRRRRR!!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 am

As long as you take me with you... >>;
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 am

JSi efnvjdfos jnv

*Totally has to be there for ACEN '11!!*

Shiiiirooooooo!! *glomps* .... Have fun, okay~? Imma gonna miss you.... D:
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 am

Congratulations on joining the Air Force, and good luck during BMT. I also joined the USAF recently, and I'll be down in Lackland/San Antonio for BMT by Feb. 2.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 am

Well good luck with the USAF...To tell the truth I wish I joined them they have the Air commando's (God I would love to join them XD). Anyways good luck, and have fun...well its BT so yeah, might not be. The RCAF is what I'm with XD, and I can say BT is a bitch, and yet funny at the same time. Funny as in my friend getting called butt-plug XD.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Mishiru

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:04 am

DDDDD:

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRO.

/insert dramatic actions here

We'll miss yooou~ ; A;
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Lmao... you guys are slow. Anyways... BT is not really ognna be that bad.. And dammit i still have 3 weeks... T-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!   My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Time Is Near My Friends!!! SHIRO TIME IN THE BIG CITY!!!
Page 1 of 1