Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Haishiro
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Akira Haishiro

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) Empty
PostSubject: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:07 pm

*akira waited sitting undereath the cherry blossom tree near his home which the living quarters had been burnt to ash but the dojo basement was in perfect condition. he would wait there for Rosary and ozgood to begin training*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Ozgood goes to the dojo*

Last edited by Ozgood on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 pm

(he's not in the dojo he is outside right now)
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Ozgood comes up to Akira and bows pleased to see you again*
(sorry)
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:17 pm

(its ok were all human)

*akira would bow back* "likewise. do you have the gauntlets made yet? if not i have some scrap metal around here if you need it"

(btw once rosary enters we keep posting order k?)
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:21 pm

(Got it)
"I already got em right here."Maybe I should make some in case the other person coming in doesn't have any?"
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 pm

*~Rosary would appear, in her new form, she had been hard at work in the time that she hadn't seen Akira. With a quick bow she would respond to the question that was directed towards Ozgood.~* "I need some scrap metal for my gauntlets, if you don't mind." *~Tough her appearance was different, her flaming hair and her words would give away her identity. Turning to Ozgood she would speak briefly.~* "Appreciate the thought, but I'd rather make my own...uhhh....your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:28 pm

"Names Ozgood pleasure to meet you." *Ozgood bows to Rosary in respect
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:34 pm

*akira would point toward the back shed which was burnt and destroyed* "some scrap metal should be in there scrounge what you can and prepare for training, and you wont be starting with your gauntlets"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:03 pm

"Would you like some assistance gathering the metal?" Ozgood asks Rosary*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:31 pm

(Sorry bout the huge wait, I've pretty busy over the break.)

*~Rosary would head to the back shed and begin scrounging through the scraps, after finding some she would heat them, melt them down, and begin molding them with her bare hands. Imbuing them with Helios Matter as she formed them, they were sure to be strong and durable. Afterward she would walk back to the others holding her new gauntlets and stand ready.~* "Alright, I'm ready, these will work wont they?"

Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) Anima_10
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 am

"yes but the first bit of training requires bare fists no gauntlets" *he would say as he would walk into his dojo basement where three wooden pillars as thick as three average humans stood with fist dents in them*

(i'm just gonna assume you guys followed if that's alright)

"first your pain tolerance must be raised. you must punch these pillars of solid oak til your knuckles are bloody bruised and about to break. this adapts the body into shutting off some nerve systems in the fist hence raising your capabilities to tolerate pain. and you must not hold back with the punches, you must let them fly as strong as possible"

(honestly i doubt any of you are able to punch right through wooden solid oak pillars as thick as 3 humans really)
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 pm

"So shall we begin?" Ozgood asks as he walks upto a pillar.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:38 pm

(reminder to rosary btw you can timeskip the pain tolerance just describe how it went)
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 pm

---Time Skip---

*~Rosary would fall to her hands and knees, blood streaming from her broken knuckles. Her heightened healing factor had but put to heavy use during this process, but her fists had finally strengthened to a point that this much was nothing, to her. Her bones had grown dense and her muscles had improved and her tolerance for pain had greatly increased, after a few more moments her skin had healed over her wounds, much stronger than it had ever been, she stood to her feet, wiping away excess blood before turning to Akira.~* "Alright, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:55 pm

"I first wish to see Ozgood's progress meanwhile you may go wash your hands incase they get infected" *Akira would inform Rosary*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Ozgood walked up next to Rosary fists covered with blood.
He takes out his flask and pours alcohol on the wounds to sterilize them.
As the wounds started to closed Ozgood asked
" What is the next step to our traning?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:24 pm

"next part of the training is to learn how to block whilst deflecting the punches to go the way the blocker wishes using physics. both of you will spar and the only response you may do in retaliation is block with your gauntlets forcing the punches to do as the blocker decides. meanwhile i must go through what survived whatever fire burnt the above of the house" *akira would step upstairs leaving the two after a short bow to the two and rummage through*

(sorry gotta add in some development since he ranked and i had a plan of how he gets this)

*akira would rummage upstairs through what survived the fire above while he left ozgood and rosary to spar and something would shine in the sunlight under some ash. after wiping away the ash that was probably the remains of his fathers weapon chest he would find a iron chest within locked shut with his father's initials. wondering what it was he would use the heavenly demon essence to bust the lock. once unlocked he looked inside and found tome and a three section staff folded up just small enough to fit. he would then go back downstairs and read through the tome with the three section staff held in a holster that he strapped to him*

(oh during the spar keep in mind deflecting attacks is rather easy to do but to deflect them to do as you wish like aim to strike the attacker him/herself? that is a difficult thing that takes time to know how to do)
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm

"Sounds simple enough in theory." *~Rosary would do a few quick stretches before putting on her gauntlets in preparation for the spar, with a quick bow she would enter her stance and await Ozgoods first move, around this time Akira wouold be reading the tomes already.~* "Go ahead, you can have the first move" }>She said looking at Ozgood.<{
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm

"Very well lets start with a punch that is easier to block and work our way up"
"Ozgood would throw a haymaker a slow but powerful punch shouldn't be to hard to block."
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:30 pm

*akira would keep studying the tome and examine the three section staff, with his nose buried in the tome he would be too captivated to watch the others*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 pm

"I'll try..." *~Rosary would raise her left arm to block the punch, but quickly spin to the left just before the punch made impact, pushing it with her elbow the punch would fly off to the right. As she came out of her spin she would throw a spinning back fist at Ozgood's head with her right arm, whether he was still off balance or not. Holding back was never a specialty ofhers or her parents.~*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Ozgood quickly regained balance and did a middle block followed quickly by a snap punch.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:52 pm

*after some studies of the tome he would examine the three section staff and hear a faint knocking around inside, the concept behind the style would soon be clear to him and he would immediately begin training on a practice dummy and with each hit with the three section staff two knocks would be heard*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:16 pm

(reminder to rosary)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)   Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron fist training (Rosary and ozgood pls)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next