Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ranking Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Revil would stand atop the cliff overlooking the land below. He was waiting for someone to come.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Rep. : 7

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:42 pm

(5th rank)

*walking into the area would be a middle aged swordsman with 50 swords in a bundle on his back*

"you here to test your mettle boy? think your good enough to raise in rank? well then you gotta impress me"

*he would gripping a cord connected to the bundle of swords on his back*

"go ahead and try boy"

*this man was buff and wore a martial artists robes with the sleeves torn off at the shoulders with slash scars riddling his body*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Revil would draw his blade in the blink of an eye just like any master swordsmans would. As he drew his first blade a wave of Saizen would fly out aiming to slice this man in half. Revil knew this wouldn't work and would draw his long range shield with his free arm.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:11 am

*the man would rip the cord on his back once sword drawn and the swords would spread and fall in the surrounding area raining down bladed end first with revil in the area. the man would then leap up over the saizan and grab two swords one in each hand and on the way down slash in an x at revil with immense power. the slash would be so powerful the swords would crack with one hit breaking in two. but these swords were specially modified to once broken send shards within the wound to cause pain with each movement the target makes*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:14 am

As this x based attack cam for Revil he would draw the boomerang on the shield with the same hand and chuck in it an arch that would avoid the attack and go for the one making the attack. He would go into a brace stance and allow the long range shield to take the full brunt of the attack, This would cause the laminated armour on the sheild to be instantly depleted making the sheild ineffective towards most other attacks. Fearing this he would jettison the sheild a quickly jumps backwards.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:17 am

*with the hit the swords would shatter as usual and the man would sling his arms back as two swords would seemingly fly into his hands with him using demon thread that has the visibility of fishing thread (which is near impossible to keep track of in mid combat) to attach to these swords and yank them into his hands and once in his hands he would duck and spin a power slash with both swords at revil's legs with great speed and power*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:19 am

Revil would swing his own sword at the swords the man was swinging at him. With that he would quickly draw a pistol and fire off some close range shots aiming to strike the man while in mid swing.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:22 am

*the man would rapidly bring one sword to block the pistol shots and the other to clash with revil's sword. in the clash revil's sword would most likely sustain some severe damage making the sword dangerous to use anymore. and the pistol would would have broke the sword and the man would use his demon thread to attach to the gun and yank it out of revil's hand ripping pieces off it if revil had not let the gun go*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:38 am

Revil would drop both his blade and the gun and reach his hand back to press a single button in a flash of light a pack with many cannons would appear on his back. As the same time he would swing with his tar dagger and at the last moment convert to the shotgun and fire a shell as the flash occured. This flash was only generated because Revil would hold the cube for a little longer than it was supposed to be held for, but by doing this could mast the shotgun summoning by the small flash.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:59 pm

*the man would have his demon threads grip the cannons and pivot aiming for revil and meanwhile grab a nearby sword swinging it to disarm the dagger unaware of the shotgun to form but with the dagger disarmed most likely the shotgun would not form*

"gonna have to do better than that boy"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:37 pm

As Revil's cannon were grabbed by the threads he would jettison them allowing him to break free of the grip the proctor had on him. As soon as he was free he would fire 50 shots from each machine straight forwards at the proctor. As his spatial awareness controlled the pack Revil himself would grab hold of one of his Beam Blades and pull it forwards activating the heat searing sending a beam of pink energy shooting up the edge of the long sword.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:59 pm

*the man would leap back and yank on the demon threads that would direct the blast at revil with only the short degree it had to point considering he was right infront of revil to begin with. next the man would throw a katana at revil's hand to disarm him of his weapon at worst causing a gash in the hand making that hand hard to use anymore*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Revil would rotate and spin his body. Obviously his ,machine guns were easy to stop so it was up to his swordmaship to do the rest. Revil in mid spin would summon the tar dagger again and swing at the katana heading his way. As he did this he would let the beam blade go and use his awareness to activate the blade jets sending the blade with pressure and speed straight for the man.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:30 pm

*the man would yank at the jetpack to crash down where the sword thrown would hit to block the sword and incase that yank would not work he would be ready to slash the thrown sword down in it's path right near the jets*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:29 pm

As the cannons attached to the threads were thrown at the sword revil had just jetted for the proctor the sword would make the necessary adjustments to turn the energy blade so that it would cleanly slice through the cannons. Since the cannons were nothing more than slabs of standard steal they would be cut through like a hot knife in butter.

Revil himself would jet for the proctor with his tar tagger in front of him ready to stab and a sabre to his side ready to swing. As he flew his machine guns would fire both above and below the sword her had thrown.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:36 pm

*the man would with that sword slicing through the cannons then roll to the side next to a bundle of swords which he would throw 5 swords in total taht would be thrown with such power they would slice through the machine guns disabling them*

"boy the more you rely on these distance weapons and jetpacks the more you send me away from impressing. show me your swordsman skills"

*the man would say then draw two swords duel wielding*

"now impress me boy you are close to it i will admit that"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:43 pm

As Revil barreled closer towards the man he would fires swords at an inhuman speed straight for the jet pack. These swords would slice the machine gun and also render the pack useless. Revil would fall from the pack and land several feet from the proctor holding the pack last beam beam blade in one hand and a standard sabre in the other.

Revil would take a step forwards then toss the last beam blade at the proctor. Using the beam blade as cover Revil would draw his last sabre and runs towards the man with both sabres, one to his side and one in front as defense. He would swing the first once in range.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:01 pm

*the man would step to the side and lift his foot stomping on the handle part of the beam blade shot at him crushing it into the ground stopping the beam blade in it's tracks*

"boy you and your gadgets are lowering your chances you must be able to rely on your own body not fancy gadgets"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:38 am

As the man had been perfectly fooled by Revil's distraction hen would now have the opportunity to do the next. Pulling his blade on his side upwards and on an angle he would aim to diagonal slash at the man's legs. His defensive sword hand holding the blade would remain where it was in case he tried to attack. Revil would rotate his body as he swung to go around the man as well while always keeping on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:14 pm

*the man would counter swing one of his swords to deflect the swing which would break the sword as each swing he has done has done so before and it would also probably rattle revil's hand from the force making him drop the sword. and the demon thread would then latch onto another sword ready to retract*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Revil would let both the swords go. As he did he would bring up his tar shot gun and fire a shot at the man. His other hand still feeling a bit numb would motion to grab Holocaust.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:06 pm

*the man would have his verdict and use his demon threads to swarm the sword and shotgun before it was fired which he would yank them out of his hands (the shotgun before it was fired)*

"boy i have your verdict"

*being a historian with hsi favorite time being the ancient roman times he would give a sideways thumb then hold it there for suspense and after a while raise it to a thumbs up*

"you pass 6th rank but continue down this path of neglecting your swordsmanship and using fancy gizmos and you may possibly not advance further"

*he would gather all his non broken swords in a cloth sack he would fold out of his pocket and and the broken ieces in another bag and then walk off*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Revil would pick up his sabers and look at them. Running his hand down the damaged and torn edge he would talk to them as if they were real people. He would say how much he was sorry for hurting them before he would walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 1