Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Cosmic

Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Nine waited in the academy room waiting for someone to come rank her. She was in her more human sized 8 foot tall form. Her clothing was rather skimpy but was specially designed to shrink and grow with her body.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:49 pm

(please)
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:43 pm

((Temporary Academy Member, Rank 4 Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam Grey4))
An old man hobbled through the door. He was hunch-backed and walked with a slight limp, needing his wooden staff to help him along. His cloak fabric flapped audibly with each step. Shuffle, clack, shuffle... Swish... Shuffle, clack, shuffle... Swish..
Squinting, he peered at the newcomer distastefully. "Ye be here fer a rankin', ain't cha? You youngin's; so eager ta rank up now adays! Back when aye was young, we trained, and trained, an' trained... We waited 'til it was our turn, that we did!" The old man continued his rant for a little while, before narrowing his eyes. "And what be yer name, lassie?"

Last edited by Academy Member on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:55 pm

"I don't know my name. But my creator called me 39+1M" she said looking down a the frail looking man.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:51 pm

"Aye... Ye poor thing... Not knowin' yer name? Must be terrible." He straightened a little, joints cracking. "Aye suppose we should get started, eh?"
Tapping his staff on the ground, orbs of light seemed to rise from the floor to surround the girl. Soon after, they seemed to converge on one central spot, right beside the old man. A being of light was formed, looking to be just a standard soldier. "Alright, alright... Ye're ta spar with this guy here..." He jerked his chin to his right, where the unmoving being stood, pike in hand. "Use yer magics... 'Tis one of the only things that affects 'im..."
The old man stepped back, sitting on the ground against the far wall, out of the way. Laying his staff in front of him, he nodded to his summoned soldier. Finally moving, the soldier seemed to lose some of it's unearthly glow. Clad in old armor that creaked with every movement, the soldier leveled it's pike to the girl's throat, still about five feet away, a distance that was lessened by 3 feet by the pike that was leveled across. The soldier's eyes were cold as he stood at the ready, allowing her to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:58 pm

39's hand began to glow black and as they did a orb of black sparkling twilight would appear in the center of the room. Immediately after the entire room turned black making visibility vanish.

A bolft of pure darkness wold appear behind the soldier and rush for his torso. 39 on the other hand would slip backwards and draw forth her Twilight Blade.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:30 pm

The soldier, not needing to see, for he sensed the life force of other beings instead of using his earthly senses, was not at all phased by the sudden darkness. The old man had already dozed off, muttering things in his sleep with that odd accent of his.
Sensing the darkness, the soldier turned, holding out on hand in defense while the other kept his pike balanced in 39+1M's general direction. The hand he held up instantly glowed brighter, cutting through the incessant darkness, an oval shield of piercing light most likely absorbing the attack, and canceling it's effects. His eyes were still locked on 39+1M, and he lunged forward with his pike; just a quick jab that sent an arrow-like projection of light flying towards her with near-perfect aim, headed straight for her heart chakra center.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:34 pm

39 pulled herself to the left and swung the Twilight blade trying to hit the spear away. As she pulled back her orb began to fire bolts of twilight from all angle's at the soldier.

the twilight around would indeed be affected by the light. But being twilight it was made of both light and darkness.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:48 pm

As the arrow of light hit the blade, it instantly fractured off, breaking into hundreds of separate beams of light, each hardly visible. Bouncing of every surface available, the beams continued to multiply, some heading back toward 39+1M. The being of light concerned himself more with the bolts of twilight, however. Hauling his form out of the way of the beams, he directed multiple beams to form in front of him, and these absorbed most of the bolts, though far less efficiently than his previous shield. A few fragments of the bolts leapt off and darted around the shield, grazing his armored arms and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:50 pm

39's body would flash as her Twilight Shield formed around her blocking her from most attack's the only downfall to such a good defense was that she could not move. Her orb could still attack however and did just that.

Like before 8 bolts of twilight appeared around the soldier and once again blasted for him.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:55 pm

The light continued to refract, multiplying to almost completely cover the room. Waving his free hand, then making a fist, some of the light headed straight for the beams, condensing around them so thickly that the beams were broken down before they could get to the soldier. Jumping forward, still plenty of bouncing light to discourage the de-activation of 39+1M's twilight shield. If she didn't move, she'd soon feel the carefully dulled cold steel of the soldier's pike at her neck, signaling check.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:59 pm

As the twilight shield came down. 39 would push herself backwards. He had warded off her Twilight and made her twilight based attack and defenses useless.

She reached to her left side and drew forth her Mirrors Fragment and her Lust blades. A thick blanket of purple smoke would fill the room. Anyone in the room would become full of arousal and thier senses and emotions would slow down and make them easier to hit and give them slower reaction time.

She pulled her mirrors fragment up to defend from the pike.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:12 am

Being immortal, the soldier had long worked past such trivial things such as lust, and it was a small matter to ignore the effects of the Lust blades now. His senses staying keen, he tracked her life force through the purple haze. Twisting his pike at an angle, the weapon glanced off to the side, but with a sharp flick of his wrist, the pike angled itself to fit in nicely in the hollow of her neck before she could flick the shaft of the pike away. One move now would most likely slice clean through her neck, whether that be to jerk backwards, flick her wrist to either side to try to use her sword as leverage to get rid of the pike...

"Yield." He spoke gruffly, keeping just enough pressure behind his pike to keep 39+1M in place.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:14 am

(What do you mean by Yeild, beside stop and move slowly)
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:19 am

(When in a duel, yield is a common term used to say 'give up, it's over'. ._.)
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:21 am

"If I gave uo that would only prove that I am week" she said.

Her necklace burst of her neck. The small beads would rush for the soldier and try and cling to him. These objects would merely slow down his speed and track him if he were to go invisible.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:25 am

"No, it would say that your ranking exam is over, and I could tell you the result." He said simply, batting away the beads with a strong spell, not moving his pike from her neck. No doubt the tiny beads would be twitching uselessly on the floor at the moment from how much energy the soldier had used to overwhelm them, not being exactly sure what they were.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:27 am

The beads would stop moving and after they would be let go would return to 9' neck.

"I am done" she said,
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:38 am

The being nodded, taking the pike from her neck and walking over to the old man, shaking him roughly.
"Old man.."
Waking with a start, the old man snatched up his staff and began to land blow after blow on the being, who stood there for awhile, obviously used to this. "AHHHHH!! AYE'M BEIN' ATTACKED!!!!"
"Old man, it's only me... Sephirim..."
Looking flushed, the old man seemed to regain his composure. "Aye... Aye knew tha'!! So... Whatdyou think of the lass, Sephirim?"
"Let what I've seen be what you've seen." The soldier intoned, and the old man twitched, obviously receiving memories.
"Aye! So there it be... 6th rank!" The old man tapped his staff on the ground and Sephirim faded away, and the damage to the room began to repair. The twilight began to fade away, being forced to return to 39+1M. "Good job there, lass." He smiled.. Just barely... Then left.

Shuffle, Clack, Shuffle... Swish... Shuffle, Clack, Shuffle... Swish...
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:39 am

39 thanked him then walked out of the room. She went to see skye about getting a name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam   Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine Plus M's Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 1