Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elijah Hart
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) Empty
PostSubject: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Elijah entered the ranking chamber. When he didn't see the protor inside, he decided to draw his sword a practice some fencing techniques - cuts, thrusts, parrying, etc. The practice served as a form of active meditation, to help him stayed focused for the test ahead.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Guild : The Academy

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:30 pm

(Sorry got to see if your worthy first))

*A 3rd rank little girl with pigtails who looked no older than 13 could be seen walking in the area when all of a sudden she saw Elijah practicing sword techniques she would casually walk up towards the man and watched his swordsmanship.*

"What type of technique is that it has no flare or passion to it!!"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Elijah stopped sparring to address the young proctor (at least she looked young, she could be centuries old for all he knew). "In combat, flare and and passion will
get you killed, and I have no time for such nonsense." He sheathed his sword.

"So how will this test work exactly?" Elijah had a general understanding of how the testing went, but the specific conditions of the test varied with each proctor.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:29 pm

"Passion is something that i use to obliterate my opponents, and to prove it this word be a sword fight, your style vs mine to see who idea is the best."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:56 pm

"So be it, but I reserve the right to use my other equipment and powers. If I wanted a sword fight, then I would have went to the Covenant." Elijah redrew his sword with his left hand, then took a few steps away from the proctor to create some distance between them.

" I'll let you make the first move." He held his sword over his head with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:45 pm

"Bitch you expect me to make the first move on yo motherfucken exam, you gots the wrong bitch pissed off now. And for your abilities it fine it just mean that It'll be more in my favor."

*Despite her age when felt wrong she cursed like a sailor. She would unsheathe her sword and stand there in a stance that would seem that would be unfitting for her rank*
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Elijah must have seriously pissed her off by his offer to let her make the first move, because she started cursing in a crude dialect, demanding that he make the first move instead.

"Whatever...I guess you are just a little brat after all." Elijah lowered his blade to his right side and took several more steps backwards, until he was 30 feet away from her. Raising his sword back over his head, he charged at the proctor.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:25 pm

*The little girl would smirk as her unorthodox stance would cause her to fall the moment he came towards her, with her flexibility she warped her legs around him and squeezed his back tightly. An orb of green energy would be in her hand*

"Who you calling brat Bitch!" *She would then send the orb straight toward the center of his back at lightning speeds as she would then kick off the orb making it drive faster towards him as she landed gracefully away from him. if succeed an explosion of the green energy would occur*
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:42 pm

((That's meta gaming for the proctor to be able to just wrap herself on Elijah without him having any control over it. You could say that she attempted to wrap her legs around him.))
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:48 pm

((its not like im stabing you in he heart or anything ll you did was charge at me with no real description i took advantage of that fact and s i fell wraped around you. i didnt say that my legs were wrapped around to the point where was taking your lung capicity or anything. you can still denfend against the orb))
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:17 pm

((Well, you did fire an orb at my back at point blank range, so I think that ranks up right there with a stab to the heart. Elijah should have had a chance to react to the proctor's move before she hopped away, life-threatening or not.

For the sake of continuing the exam, I let this go, but please don't make a move like this again.))

As Elijah came up on the proctor, she jumped up on him and wrapped her legs around his waist and reached around to his back with one of her arms.

"Who you calling a brat, Bitch." she said, proceeding to form a green ball of energy and then drive it into his back before leaping off of him. Her movements had been so fast, and the energy ball had been used at point blank range, so Elijah had no time to defend himself. Fortunately, he had his vest equipped, and it was able to block the attack entirely, keeping him from taking any damage. However same couldn't be said about his the back of his shirt; there was a huge smoking hole where the energy ball had made contact with it.

Elijah quickly recovered and turned to face the proctor. "I don't see anyone else in this room, brat." He threw his sword like a boomerang at her.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:24 pm

(whoever is proctoring this exam makes me lul a bit)
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:47 pm

((Glad to be of service and maybe i was thinking of the way i would dodge in a situation like that))

*The explosion of green energy would leave a green smokescreen which may or may not throw off the accuracy of the sword throw but encase it didnt still being in the air she would use the sheathe of her sword to parry the oncoming slash aiming it back down towards the shinobi*

"There you go with that brat word, didnt yo mammy ever teach you how to speak to a lady??" *she would then sign as her blade began to glow a vibrant green as she would be twirling at a speed so fast that her pigtails as well as overall body would be that of a weapon as she zoomed down going at roughly around mach 3 towards him aiming to slice and dice him in tiny pieces*
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:30 pm

(( Elijah isn't a shinobi, he is a mutant/supsoldier.))

The explosion from the green energy ball had created a large green haze, obscuring Elijah's vision some. However, the haze had no effect on Elijah's aim, because he was able to sense the electromagnetic signature of the proctor's sword and use it as a reference for aiming. He could also sense the electromagnetic signature of his own sword, which had been redirected at him by the proctor before she charged at Elijah at ridiculously high speeds.

Using “Magnetism”, Elijah redirected the flight path of the spinning sword again, sending it flying back at the proctor’s lower body. He also fired several shots into the green haze, electrifying it. When the proctor came through the electrified haze, she would be electrocuted, but not if she was dismembered into halves by his sword first.

----------

Old BP Amount: 500
Abilities Used:
-Lightning x3 (-30)
-Magnetism, Small Objects (-10)
New BP Amount: 460
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:01 pm

((Ok explain the whole BP thing and might i suggest using the character sheet so people wont confuse you for a shinobi))

*the green energy would appear on her sword this time as she would slash through the sword redirecting it else where as the green energy would expand onto her body in the form of a dome protecting from the electro field and easily pass through the haze. Now close enough to Elijah she would return the energy back to her blade sending multiple strikes towards the torso area of elijah as each slash would be able to shatter bones but let her strength down to the point mild fractures so that way he would still be able to fight.*
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:23 pm

(( Has a set limit (BP points) on his special abilities. With each use of his abilities, his BP total is reduced (each ability costs a set amount to use). When it hits zero, he can longer use his abilities. The BP points work the same as magic meter off of an RPG.))

The proctor was able to deflect his blade again, and pass through the electried haze unscathed.

"So much for that plan, she charged through everything like it was nothing." Elijah thought as he created a particle barrier to block her sword strikes. The barrier held up against all the slashes.

He sent his sword back at the proctor, this time attempting to make a downward vertical cut through her right arm.

----------

Old BP Amount: 460
Abilities Used:
-Magnetism, Small Objects (-10 BP)
-Particle Shield (-30 BP)
New BP Amount: 420
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:51 pm

"Learn something new." *she would then slash through the sword with enough force to easily break through the sword into pieces unless of course it had some special ability or something like that. but she would then appear to the side of him her blade to his neck*

"This doesn't look good on your test. I'm not even breaking a sweat here. show me something worth ranking for!! *she would turn her sword backhand style and attempted to hit him with the hilt of her blade*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Elijah ignored her taunting as he ducked down to dodge the proctor's attack, and fired a lightning bolt at her chest at point blank range while recalling his sword back to cut through her arms just as they passed over where his head used to be. While her arms were still in motion from trying to hit Elijah with a hilt smash, and with being fired at by a lightning bolt at point blank range at the same time, it would be difficult for her to deflect the incoming sword this time.

------------

Old BP Amount: 420
Abilities Used:
-Lightning (10 BP)
-Magnetism, Smal Objects (10 BP)
New BP AMount: 400
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:20 pm

((so would this be declared meta gaming??))

*the girl would instantly guard against the lightning bolt with her sword still covering in the green energy. As she kicked off his sword she would look at her arm as blood was began to drip.*

'you dont know what you just did. The blood that was dripping began to harden to that of adamantium as sudden hundreds of the hardened blood spikes would eject from her arm traveling towards Elijah traveling at mach 3 breaking sound barriers as it came towards him readying to skewer him to mince meat*
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:40 pm

((-_-))

Elijah rolled from her left side for several feet and managed to evade the metallic spikes that spewed from her arm. Now upright (still crouching though), he fired a lightning bolt from each hand, aiming at different parts of the proctor's body - her foot and the stream of spikes - he would use the metallic properties of the spikes as a highly conductive material and send the lightning up through the spikes and into her wound, possibly causing paralysis to the wounded arm - while recalling the sword back to make a horizontal cut through her spinal column.

------------

Old BP Amount: 400
Abilities Used:
- Lightning x2 (-20 BP)
- Magnetism, Small Objects (-10 BP)
New BP Amount: 370

Last edited by Elijah Hart on Sun May 16, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:47 pm

*Unfortunately for Elijah the adamantium like blood spikes would not be conductive of electricity do to the proprieties of the blood and as such when he shot bolts of lightning towards her foot and the spikes she would simply jump into the air and when they came to her spikes it would simply stop at the tip of the spikes. Lifting her finger up the now lightning infused blood spikes would shoot up into the air at lightning speeds and begin to circle around Elijah before stopping a good 3 feet from him*

"You got one more chance to impress me or else you fail." *the spikes would continue to aim and skewer Elijah*
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Before the spikes struck him, Elijah formed a bubble particle barrier around himself, which vaporized the incoming spikes and the other ones that orbited around him as the barrier spread outward some. Finished with disposing of the spikes, the field dissapated.

Elijah recalled his blade to his left hand. "I got under your skin and made you bleed while taking no damage myself. Against a 3-level, I would think that would be enough." He sheathed his sword. It was a sign that he was, at least for the moment, done fighting.

"Although you probably won't admit it, I noticed how you had to power out of most of my attacks, and use techniques normally reserved for much higher ranking combatants. If I was even a couple levels more powerful, then I would have been able to kill you."

-------

Old BP Amount: 370
Abilities Used:
-Particle Bubble Shield (-60 BP)
New BP Amount: 310
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:33 pm

'You dont know how wrong you are. The moves i used on you were only that of a 5th rank. If you really want me to i could show powers of a 3rd rank but I showed pity on you. Honestly think about it do you honestly think that a 3rd rank would be fried by your electric moves. u made it seem as if i needed it and with bit of confidence you thought you were doing something. but I guess you didnt really fail so i say 3rd rank would do."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Elijah sighed. It looked like he had more to do to pass his exam. Why did I have to get the hardass proctor? Well, at least now I know what works against her. Of course, that didn't necessarily mean he'd perform any better against the proctor, but he had to find some silver lining in all of this crap.

"So, shall we continue this little dance of ours?" Elijah redrew his blade in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:42 pm

"Umm did you hear me. I said 5th rank. Maybey you should get 6th rank cause you cant listen. But if you want me to beat your qass with the powers of a third rank then I'll be more then glad to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)   Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acension (Level 6 Ranking Exam)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next