Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Post rank training (spar welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : PSY-ki

Post rank training (spar welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

†Having recently ranked, Elohim would set out to strengthen himself. He entered the Silvan Serenity, quickly finding a a shaded area he lowered himself to the ground, quickly after positioning himself he began meditating.†

"Calm the mind..."

†His words grew more silent as he spoke them until finally his speech was inaudible. He entered a near death state as his mind began to manifest in the physical realm. Previous battles projected around him as clear as day. As his eyes remained closed his body slowly rose into the air and his knives removed from their sheaths and began orbiting his body within serene setting. His mouth would move as he levitated, maintaining perfect concentration as animals frolicked about and birds landed on him.

His meditation would continue for over an hour as e journeyed deeper into his mind and himself. After a few more moments an astral projection of himself would climb forth from his body, stepping into the real world. The astral projected form would walk about the grass area, stopping periodically to touch an animal, though its attempts would be in vain. The Astral Projected Elohim would turn to face the real one which was still meditating, and after a moment it would raise into the air and begin drifting about, taking in the sights.†
Back to top Go down
Hero's Shade

Hero's Shade

Rep. : -1
Nation : Drifter
Guild : Acadamy
Energy Type : Absolute Defence

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:24 pm

the General or a man who looked like the General would walk into the area and look at Elohim.

"greetings, I am the General, leader of the EAST and future ruler of this planet" the hero's shade would say sounding identical to the General in all ways

(This is an antagonist that was created long ago when erik was still alive)
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:36 pm

(meh no skin off my back)

†Elohim's meditation would continue without interruption, he knew that the man resembling the General had entered the area, but he was too focused on his meditation to respond. Instead the Astral Projected body would descend toward the ground before the Hero Shade, speaking as it grew nearer and nearer.†

"Well good afternoon kind sir, I am Adonis Ares Elohim, pleased to make your acquaintance."

†The Astral Elo would nod as he stretched out a transparent hand for a handshake while the real Elohim would mutter a few inaudible words in his deep meditation†

"Focus...split the mind..."
Back to top Go down
Hero's Shade

Hero's Shade

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Hero's Shade would shake hands with the Astral body as it did ten invisible tendrils would sprout from its back and wait there. Like the General, HEro's Shade didn't prefer making the first move.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:22 pm

†As the general tried to shake the Astral Projection's hand, his hand would pass straight through, upon seeing the sprouting tentacles the Astral Elo would speak.†

As the General's hand passed through the Astro Elo's, 3 territories would activate. Elohim's Spot and Mark, Open Book, and Kinetic Amp territories would instantly shoot out around his body as at the very same time that they activated around the Astral Projection. Having made contact with the General, the Spot And Mark Territory will have met its requirements. and the Open Book Territory would let the Astral Elo read the General's mind. Having ascertained that it wanted a fight, 3 psychic arrows would form behind the Astral Elo and shoot straight through it's body, 1 at the General's head, one at its heart, and one at it abdomen, each of these Arrows would take a different 1 of 3 effects upon impact.†
Back to top Go down
Hero's Shade

Hero's Shade

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:38 am

As soon as a link was made to the Hero's Shades mind via the Astral Elo a massive pulse of nullifying energy would blast through all the portions of Elohim's mind like the sound of a thousand nails scrapping on a chalk board. At that very moment the very Astral energies would be froced back into Elo's mind by the Telekenisis Tendrils. These same Telekenisis Tendrils would snap like whips targeting each of the arrows. Two Tendrils per arrow seemed enough while the 4 remaining would act as a barrier for the Hero's Shade. The Hero's Shade would pull out a small cube and wwith that cube would summon forth the Banriu Blade and immedietly draw it's Core Blade and swing it sending a barage of Ice Shards towards Elohim.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:37 pm

†Astral Elo never made a link to Hero Shade's mind, it was only able to hear as thoughts as though they were words as a result of the Open Book Territory. Dyue to this, the nullifying energy would be unable to take no effect on him, also since the Astral Elo is a separated conscience from the real Elohim, there would be no way for the energy to affect the real Elohim. Since an Astral Projection is made from the mind, the only way to dispel it would be to break Elohim's intense concentration, and telekinesis wouldn't be able to stop something metaphysical such as psychic energy. The arrows would be dispelled, but only because Elohim saw fit to do so. The Astral Elo would flash back raising its hands and firing off numerous PSYche Waves and PSY Blasts at the 'General' before levitating a few feet before the real Elohim. As it levitated, more psychic arrows formed around it.†
Back to top Go down
Hero's Shade

Hero's Shade

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Hero's Shade would suddenly vanish. As this occured the enitre battlefeild would be enveloped in darkness. The Phy waves and phys blast would be swallowed into the darkness but not gone. These attacks would be turned into matter rebuild and sent back towards Andonis to distract him for what was next. Not being in this dimension at the momnent it was impossibl to read Hero's Shade mind. Hero's Shade would appear behind Andonis, his telekiinesis tendrils would take physical form and all attack for him.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:26 pm

†Elohim's concentration would slacken only slightly, that he may become more aware of things around him. When the general disappeared and his presence was no longer felt, the Open Book Territory would cancel, quickly followed by the activation of his Weapon Mastery Territory. The instant the 'general' appeared behind him a Psy Locke would be placed on him while simultaneously, the knives that were orbiting Elohim's body would shoot straight through the 'General' along with a slew of PSYche Wave's, PSYchic Arrow's, and PSY Blast's, their velocity greatly enhanced by the Kinetic Amp territory to the point that they could cover several miles in seconds, in addition, the velocity of the telekinesis tendrils would be lowered drastically as well, and lastly, the kinetic energy of the 'general' and the area around him would be lowered. At the distance he was, and with the speed increases and decreases, avoiding this would be impossible, and death, imminent for the fact that the knives would keep shooting through him at that speed since he had been affected by the Spot and Mark territory. Even teleporting or something of the sort would be impossible because it would take a godly reaction rate to notice and dodge the attacks at their current speed, especially with the 'General's' own kinetic energy and velocity lowered.

Elohim's spear would levitate behind him now as the Astral Elo raised a PSY Barrier to block the attacks that were somehow converted and sent back at him, after lowering their velocities.†
Back to top Go down
Hero's Shade

Hero's Shade

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:27 pm

(Oh right I completely forgot Hero's Shade is a mix of all the powers and abilities of everyone the General has ever fought)

As these seemingly impossible to avoid attacks collided with Hero's Shade they would cause the Hero's Shade to retract it's Tendrils and the Hero's Shade would turn into 4 globs of black tar. Each of these tar blobs would reform into 4 more Shade's all looking like the General. As they formed the chest of all 4 would shoot out spikes made from nano steal straight for Adonis. As this occurred the Tendrils would form a massive web of tendrils around the area trapping Adonis inside. (Unless you turn into phy energy and pass through them or teleport)
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:46 pm

one question based on the posts that were made here O.O.C

Hero's Shade has no technology...so he's...alive?

EDIT: Or was i mistaken in my reading?
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:47 pm

(very much so)
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:21 pm

(well then if you're thinking of this the same way as I am you might actually be dead then...)

†The tendrils wouldn't retract, and the 'general' would have no chance to break down into tar, for a few reasons. The knives pierced vitals such as the brain and heart, and more several times, but in addition to that, the PSYche Wave's, PSYchic Arrow's, and PSY Blast's would also have large adverse effect. The Arrows caused paralysis, and so upon hitting his chest and head and abdomen the 'general's' brain would temporarily paralyze as if he had gone brain dead and his heart and lungs would paralyze as well, creating a death state, no blood flow and no air flow. PSYche Wave's resulted in hallucinations and so the General seeing now about 10 Elohim's, including the Astral Elo and real Elohim, would most possibly be too caught off guard to react right away. This was especially likely since there were PSYche waves of all 3 different types, ones that affected the nerves, slowing movement and reaction speed, ones that directly inflicted damage to the nerves leaving no physical damage or markings, and ones of a crushing force resulting in large physical damage, but leaving no sensation of pain in the nerves. Furthermore the PSY Locke, for the time being, was still on the general, draining Elohim's energy. As the general stayed in his death like state and still temporarily trapped by the PSY Locke, a beam of holy energy would erupt from the spear, consuming the 'general' in his entirety, this of course happened while the knives, as previously stated, continued tearing through his body as a result of the Spot and Mark Territory. Elohim emerged from his meditation and moved away from the general before telekinetically propelling his spear straight through the chest of the 'general' with the force to pierce several layers of reinforced steel thanks to the heightened velocity and the heightened destructive force, made possible by his Kinetic Amp territory and his Weapon Mastery Territory. The force would rip whatever remained clean apart, leaving the beam and knives to clean up the remaining bits and pieces†

"As a soldier I have seen much death...you will be no more than a number added to the death toll..."

†Elohim's voice began trailing off mid sentence, the quantity of energy used at such a pace was a bit unexpected, despite his abilities not taking much energy to use... this momentary fatigue brought about a strange sensation as his brain began buzzing rapidly, moving to a state of heightened activity.†

(sorry, I don't wanna die, so I had no intentions of holding back in this)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:29 pm

(oops just imagine this as Hero's Shade as I'm too lazy and my eyes are burning from allergies to post this on the right account)

(Actually since he converted to tar a blob of goo. it wouldn't have hit the vital points. Hense why I turned him to tar in the first place.) (okay hes dead, plan with kiez failed everything gone i give up trying anymore)

Actually now that I think about it)

Having no vital organs in the tar state he was Hero's Shade would simply let the weapons pass through him. This in turn would cancel out any deathly effect the attacks would have had on him. For the other things like the Phys waves he would form a black holy right in front of himself that was only meant to suck the phys attack in. Not being a very close range person Hero's Shade would pull back all 4 blobs of the tar and retreat from this battle having learned even more than before.

(I will make a thread you vs the General. I guarantee I loose. As I always loose every battle ever posted ever)
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Hero's Shade wrote:

As these seemingly impossible to avoid attacks collided with Hero's Shade they would cause the Hero's Shade to retract it's Tendrils and the Hero's Shade would turn into 4 globs of black tar.

My attacks connected so their effects take affect. also the PSY Locke has you binded, and since you retracted your tendrils and turned to a blob after being hit, I'd say what i did is legit actually...
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:38 pm

(Okay hes dead. want to fight the General. trust me youll win.)
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:50 pm

(Well I don't go around fighting people to win, hell i don't even want to kill anyone right now, I'm just aiming to get stronger, I will kill in a heartbeat when threatened though...perhaps if you didn't say "trust me, you'll win", if you don't even think you're a win then its not worth the time... and thinking about it now... if a hero's shade 2.0 were made to replace this one, then he'd have my abilities if i fought the General o.o)

†Elohim's mind continued to buzz and his powers spun out of control waves of energy crashed into the ground and random combustion occurred across the field. A portion of his mind opened up like the door to a new world, revealing to him a new arsenal of abilities, this was the effect of his meditation and his previous battle. Once his powers stabalized his skin gave off a feint glow, pulsating from red to gold then red again. His eyes had a glow. This was his Trance Mode, and as he stood in it he slowly comprehended more and more about his psychic abilities, exploring every inch of the new portion of his mind that opened up.†

"Thank you 'General' with your help I have achieved a new level."

†With that he would bow in the direction that the Hero's Shades remains would have been had they not been destroyed before hastily exiting the field to avoid any other unexpected visitors.†
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post rank training (spar welcome)   Post rank training (spar welcome) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post rank training (spar welcome)
Page 1 of 1