Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

a spar between the newcomer and someone else

Go down 
+2
Aeon
BlackBlade
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Rep. : 0
Nation : ex-resident of the village in the swamps
Guild : ex-member of the academy
Energy Type : demonic

a spar between the newcomer and someone else Empty
PostSubject: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:44 pm

*BlackBlade would have made it to the green tropics and thought it over that if he had the power over the chains which he now knew the basics of he would need practice to get better at it. So he thought his potential combat maneuvers over while he walked through the green tropics*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Alchemy

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:54 pm

A pillar of flame would appear behind BlackBlade and a man with charred skin would walk out holding a large scythe.

"you'll smell pretty good charred broiled" he said holding out a hand which would summon a ball of fire in his hand.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist
Guild : The Academy

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:47 pm

A portal would Open and a young girl would exit it. Looking at Blade she would smile and say in a monotone voice

"Target Confirmed, Commencing Eradication"

a spar between the newcomer and someone else F2d61a8ad69bb24aed44231ff9e5efb9
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:50 am

*BlackBlade would raise an eyebrow at this newcomer then face the strange woman* "strange things seem to be happening today"
*BlackBlade would prepare raising both half amounts of chains as fists and look at the one who came from the pillar of flame*
"something tells me our spar will have to hold off for a moment"
*BlackBlade would be sort of cautious around the strange girl and be ready to fight*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:10 am

I would look at the Woman and BlackBlade. Sliding my Scythe on the ground an Alchemical Symbol would appear. I would make the symbol glow and a pillar of fire would erupt under both the girl and blackblade.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 am

As the pillar of fire erupted from the ground under the girl the fire would arch around her and spiral straight for BlackBlade the fire had also been converted into black flame. The girl would flick her sword sending a wave of invisible energy at Aeon.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:01 pm

*BlackBlade would use his chains to yank him out of the range of the fire and spiral strike and would say in all seriousness to the one with scorched skin* "please may we have the spar later i have a feeling whoever this girl is she is here to kill one of us"
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:10 pm

I would glance towards Aeon and look at him. In a spiral of smoke I would be gone leaving only an alchemy symbol behind. Several seconds after the symbol would explode.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 pm

"Target Is Now Alone, Eradication Sequence Begin" she said as the smoke began to flow outwards and form a solid barrier of matter to trap Black Blade inside.

The girl would look at Blade again and lift her blade.

"If You Try And Run, I Am Commanded To Follow You Until One Of Us Dies" she said flicking her blade sending another wave of energy at Black Blade
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:08 pm

(LMAO i find it hilarious that he ditched you like that)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Unknown was roaming the lands by teleporting in various places after all, he does his rounds within the new place quiet frequently. Thus by chance Unknown teleported where a small woman and boy would be. Unknown did in fact did hear the words 'one of us will die'. He wondered what this person was, and if this was a threat to be later on. "Stop at once..." Unknown's body stood still greatly next to the man called BlackBlade. "Who are you woman..." Unknown would quickly ask the woman as he hands were vibrating. Yet it was unseen by anyone that his hands were vibrating as a large red eye was plunged into his back, staring out in the forest. It wasn't physically placed on his body.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:40 pm

*BlackBlade would keep his defenses and think of running but something inside him would relish the chance to battle as he leaped to the side dodging the energy wave*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:56 am

The woman would look at Unknown.

"It Is My Battle Cry" she said looking at Unknown.

Information Erik stole from the General and the E.A.S.T. told the woman that Unknown was almost as strong as Roze. Automites Began to pour out. they were atom sized and microscopic they would head for both Blade and Unknown to scan their bodies and copy dna and abilities and such.

"I Am Here To Merely Fight" she said trying to act friendly.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:17 am

"Well then let us fight...." Unknown's vibrating hands would pulse a great telekinesis energy that would completely stop the automites completely it was Unknown's energy after all he was powerful after all. Unknown would then condense the captured automites into one gathering section as they would then form together. "Time for my new power...." Suddenly a black sphere emerged in the gathering of the automites unable to escape. The black sphere would then expand sucking all of the automites all together. "Please...I can predict all your moves..."

((Oh an no one basically knows I'm alive...when I mean no one I mean no one, Unknown never saw, spoken, of battled ANYONE D< so theres no way of you knowing who I am and what I do that's a bullshitting move))
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:08 pm

*BlackBlade would use his chains to grip onto something and yank him throwing him out of the path and over the automites, in which he would then send his blade linked to one of his chains burrowing within the ground only to emerge below the woman in attempt to skewer her while he would have the rest split in amounts of two and go to punch at each side of her*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:13 pm

(actually Unknown has fought the General once before. I don't remember the outcome or if we even finished but it happened. Anything the General knows King Erik knows)

The woman would ignore Unknown and target Blade souly. As Blades attack closed in on her she would suddenly vanish and appear right above Blade with a smile on her face. After this she would flick her blade straight downwards at Blade aiming to strike him with the super nova attack at close range. Right after she would disappear just like she did before.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:02 pm

*BlackBlade would react by having his chains yank him through the blade burrow made before popping out of the other end of the tunnel made with his chains covering him like an armored cocoon then unfolding like wings of chain*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:05 pm

"Your going to mess up by doing this..." Unknown would raise his hand as a thick psy barrier appeared above BlackBlade. From the barrier of the telekinesis energy tentacles would wrap around the woman attempting to electrocute her with distortional energy that would make her disorientated. From gripping his hands in the form of a punch into the air trees in the surrounding area would rip from the ground flying at the girl, with telekinesis surrounding the trees they would be like targeting missiles but with trees.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm

}>One of the many Nanobots that Gig had released across Escellsia would drift into the area. This particular one was a Dark Matter Nanobot. Seeing the battle below it would begin recording, transferring the data back to Gig who was currently to preoccupied with other business to show up himself.<{
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:35 pm

As the cage of telekinesis tentacles would wrap around the woman she would react by flicking her blade at them sending a wave of super nova energy straight at them. This would stop them from continuing their way around her giving her enough time to shoot straight upwards and out towards the trees missiling at her.

The trees would be simple to combat. With a single slash from her sword a wave of nova energy would be unleashed at the lot of them. She would follow suit by vanishing into a black portal and coming out of it right beside BlackBlade's chain cocoon on the other side of where the girl was. A small black hole would appear beside BlackBlade and attempt to suck him into it.

The woman was only able to create one black hole. This particular black hole was meant to suck at anything that came its way and shut down after 2 minutes of combat.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:52 pm

*As BlackBlade in his state could not be free from the blackhole his skin would seem to become pale naturally covered in blood, BlackBlade would cry in absolute pain as jagged horns split from his skull all over, his nails turned to razor sharp claws, eye teeth would be replaced by demon fangs. His back would painfully split open forming demon wings rehealing over the wings. BlackBlade would feel his control slip away as he opening his eyes and they were pitch black, he would also be grinning as he would seem to disappear going into the demonic realm then reappearing out of the blackhole line of power*

*there BlackBlade would speak in a demonic tone*

"finally i'm awake, but first"

*He would summon the demon imp he learned to summon and grab it viciously
tearing it to bits with no mercy whatsoever*

"now that nothing remains of my naive moronic self i can be free!!"

*he would say as he flew off with a massive increase in power*

(i was hoping this happens after the eclipse era but you left me no choice XD, if any admins read this please change BlackBlade to antagonist)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:26 pm

The tree's were indeed covered with telekinesis so when the sword touched the tree's a shock would be sent to the woman, and a trace of telekinesis would be with her. "You think I'll let you both go....wrong...." A thick barrier of distortional energy would surround the two, it was impossible to escape from this energy for it wasn't breakable. Yet if you went through the barrier you would be disorientated and deformed. Like an Amoeba against the paramecium. If Blackblade got out of the barrier's reach the barrier would form a mouth to gain him back within seconds. Yet the girl wouldn't go unpunished. As Unknown had his telekinesis trace's on the girl which was irremovable unless she slice her self with super nova energy which would cause her damage you can't absorb so much heat and energy within seconds it would take time. For the black hole that was created, the telekinesis mixed with the energy source that made the black hole which telekinesis resided in the black hole. As Unknown would thicken his telekinesis around the black hole making it larger to such the girl in. The dome that surrounded the two would deform them like rubber or become disorientated. "Your both going down..."
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:07 pm

As BlackBlade's presence was felt as being destroyed the girl's mission would be done. In a split second her body would explode and all that remained of her would be gone. The black hole would continue to such unknown had intended it to. As it did a hologram of Erik would appear and declare this message.

"This was only a fragment of what I can do. Be warned you. I won't hesitate to have you sucked into the infinite abyss of a black hole." the Hologram would say before fizzling away.
Back to top Go down
Allyson Seras
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Allyson Seras

Nation : Someone Must Show Her
Guild : Acadamy
Energy Type : Spiritual Ice, Ice and Water.

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:13 pm

As the creation King Erik created was destroyed a small portal of light would form. The inside of the portal was an area completely littered with trees and wildlife. A breeze would rush out from the portal as it closed shut.A young girl would walk out. She was wearing nothing but a trench coat and strange clothes underneath. She had a single blade which looked like a spiraling twister with a skull on the hilt.

She would take 5 steps then pass out in need of food and water.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Unknown was still in control of the black hole, as Unknown would suck the girl up before she exploded. The black hole seemed to slowly get bigger, yet Unknown still not showing any motion of moving in. He stared at the girl ready to take her down in necessary like the boy that is slowly being pulled back into the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a spar between the newcomer and someone else
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next