Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Medius's Artifacts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Medius's Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Medius's Artifacts   Medius's Artifacts I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:41 am

Eclipsian Armor/Spear: This is an armor and spear which appear in my possession when I activate Eclipse mode (see powers list). The armor and spear have several attributes/abilities.

-Increases speed and overal reflexes by 50x.
-Ability to absorb damage from raw energy forms and large blunt damage/exessive force damage; a larger portion, although depending on the attack, not all of it.
-Spear: Always returns to me after being thrown no matter what happens to it.
-Spear: Able to pierce through almost any energy based shielding/defense methods, by distrupting the energy as it pierces it.

Medius's Artifacts Dark_Mage_by_alanlathwell

------------------------------------------------

Titanios: Thus sword was found on a Eclipse conquered and converted planet before leaving. Carries with it several interesting abilities.

Alterbio Threads: Threads that extend from the other end of the hilt and around the blade slightly are made of a special part-cellular material. This material is super strong, and with it being part organic, it has the ability to regenerate itself at rapid pace, and also beable to fuse with other objects using cellular structure/non-cellular structure as a fusion tool. The Threads are thus very strong, and can be ejected from the sword almost indefinitely. They also can fuse with both organic and non-organic materials, because of the material itself being part of both.

Blade Effects: The blade itself never dulls, and can slice through almost anything, not to mention it can be regenerated by the threads in the hilt if something happens to the blade, as the Hilt cannot be destroyed. This weapon also returns to me if lost. Lastly, anything that the threads from the sword fuse with can be cut like a hot knife through butter.

Medius's Artifacts TitaniosSword

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Ripper: This sword is one of my favorites, being given to me by a dear friend, the only Eclipse I ever got along with. Abilities listed below.

-Ability to injest and devour matter and energy into itself through its blade. Matter is much slower than energy, and must be able to be cut through to devour. Any energy or matter injested will be immediately turned into energy for the sword and its bearer.
-Ripping Soul Blasts: Blue energy shot out from the blade which has a particular ripping ability upon energy and matter. The more matter and enegy injested before hand, the stronger, especially against energy/matter already injested. Any Soul/Spirit energy or matter encountered will be dispersed and removed immediately, as it has a special strength against it.
-Artifact returns to me if lost. Is also resistant to reality/dimension effects that are tried against it (doesn't make me resistant). ((Cannot be removed from reality nor can it be pulled into other dimensions or effected by other dimensional effects).

Medius's Artifacts SoulRipper

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold Agget: This ring was given by a king of a nation which the Eclipse were attacking in exchange for giving him and his family refuge before their city was destroyed (Nice guy). It allows me to fields of magical energy around myself and others called Aggest Wards. These barriers of magical energy reject any power/influcence that tries to enter within it, including telepathy, telekinesis, over exerted gravity, etc. Thus, if the barrier is around me, the air/gravity/my mind/etc within the barrier cannot be manipulated by outside forces.

Medius's Artifacts Redandgoldring

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relic/Void Vessel: This staff is my relic which is a Shrew's and Eclipse's inborn weapon, which appears to them when they are born. It is tied to their lfieforce, and thus cannot be destroyed until they are completely destroyed. It inhibits all of my abilities, even if my own are nulified. The second thing is that it acts as a storage container, able to absorb any of my artifacts, and store them for me. When this is done, the Relic inhibits all of the abilites of the artifacts within it. Can never be lost, will always return to me.

Medius's Artifacts Void20Vessel
Back to top Go down

Medius's Artifacts
Page 1 of 1