Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Awakening From The Gates Of Truth

Go down 
+6
the General
Adonis Elohim
Grimnyzmal
Alyss Frey
Vylence
Aeon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Alchemy

Awakening From The Gates Of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:16 am

Awakening From The Gates Of Truth The_Gate_of_Truth_FMA_by_draven686
A door would form inside Rozalyn's Bedroom. This door would reak of the scent of human flesh and souls. The door would hum then open up spitting out a corpse which would come to life. This life was brought over from a parallel world using human transmutation in which Aeon sacrificed himself to do. This warrior was from Vescrutai and would now find his home here in the depths as a member of the academy.

http://vescrutia.heavenforum.org/character-description-bio-f4/slain-sougun-t2718.htm
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:09 am

(Don't fight it..)

-As Slain entered this new world through impossible means, the room turned extremely dark. From the darkness appeared a massive demonic mouth that let out a blood curling screech, a screech so powerful that Slain found his body numb and paralyzed.
Awakening From The Gates Of Truth 1212
-As the mouth opened, black arms extended from it and constricted the paralyzed Slain. They were corroding at his body just from making contact with him, no doubt causing excruiating pain. Miniature mouths appeared on all of the hands constricting Slain, and these mouths began to bite and peel the veins and body tissue once the hands decayed the skin. While Slain was getting torn apart, a voice called out from the mouth, where a pair of gruesome red eyes watched.-
"Condemn, Ability Consumption."
- A large, 2 dimensional claw reached to Slain from the shadow's mouth and grabbed him. Once it hand ahold of him, the claw dragged Slain into the large mouth which would then snap shut. Blood oozed from the pearl white teeth, which formed an insane smile. The mouth faded away and the shadows raced across the ground, getting rid of every drop of blood. The atmosphere cleared up followed by a rising sun, showing Rozalyn's room to look how it did exactly before all that had transpired.-

(Yeah, remember aloooong time ago when we said the window in which people could come from Vescrutia had closed, and that both sites agreed that they would be connected in NO WAY? That is still in motion, and as such, you could not, and shouldn't have tried to come over from Vescrutia. Zeik wouldn't approve, and non of the admin here would either. It was to be an instant ban, but your character will only die, leaving you with your other characters. And to top it all of you did this in Rozalyn's room, while she was away...Let this be a lesson to those who wish tobreak such a major rule.)
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:11 am

^ Damn. That's all that can be said.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:24 am

... I wanted to eat him... again. ;;
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : PSY-ki

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:01 am

Lmaonade XD
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Grimzy is Val this is horror. Slain back on ves should have killed you. I did it unknown style but i was too soft and let you live. Anywho.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:49 pm

um, first of all...There is no way in HELL that Grimnyzmal was Val...Damn..anywho
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Hold that one thread grimzy and ill join as someone
Back to top Go down
Vanna Eisley
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Vanna Eisley

Guild : Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:45 pm

the General wrote:
Grimzy is Val this is horror. Slain back on ves should have killed you. I did it unknown style but i was too soft and let you live. Anywho.

Unknown style....like the character Unknown? :O
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Ohohoho... I was someone MUUUUCH worse than Val... Heh heh heh heh... >3
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:31 pm

the General wrote:

wat.

Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_dont_even_cat

Last edited by Tatsui Suou on Sat May 08, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:34 pm

NO ONE CAN KILL UNKNOWN STYLE cause one I don't kill immediately...I like to torture my prey >3 and then I kill them but give them a chance for final words 8D
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Why is it that everyone can understand the broken English grammar here but me..?

Quote :
Grimzy is Val this is horror.

WHAT.

What are some of you people saying..

Grimny I can understand, but I don't understand how he can understand what other people are saying. ._.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:09 pm

it grows on you of what some people are talking about so I don't simply mind the fact that people miss use words sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:11 pm

What do I do I accidently a 100 pounds of mangoes.

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:22 pm

I'm guessing you left the word drop out? O:
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:33 pm

It's a meme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening From The Gates Of Truth   Awakening From The Gates Of Truth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening From The Gates Of Truth
Page 1 of 1