Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Summoning my Guardian....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Summoning my Guardian.... Empty
PostSubject: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:10 am

*I would appear in the shade of the Silvan Serenity's trees, next to a rocky stream that perhaps once was a river, but the tide was now slow over the jumble of pebbles and stones. Upon appearing, I would send out a mental pulse over the goble, which could only be felt by one person, who would come once it was felt*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:23 am

*After a good while of Eze waiting, there would be a rumble above, as the sky above the forest grew dark. There would be a flash of lightning, and a rumble of thunder, as a bolt surged down, and hit the ground, as the lightning reformed into my body, and I exited Sky Form. Standing in front of Eze now, the Raikogan activated, as I made a short bow*

You called...?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:36 pm

*I would turn around, having had my back to Falx, as I looked at him blankly* Your exceptionally late....did you hit a metal wall or something? *I would say, meaning it to be a joke, but keeping the serious face, it probably failed* Its not important, whats important is what I called you here for....I have two tasks for you... *I said, holding up two fingers, as I stopped, my eyes suddenly flicking off to the side, as though I had heard something. I shook it off a moment later, as I looked back at Falx* Sorry, the first is to master your ninjutsu arts, which you have only began to delve into....the second....well, we'll get to that later... *As I finished, I would step towards Falx, and in one swift move, thrust my index finger into his forehead, as a flash of light illuminated his body, and I stepped back* I have just supressed your Navitas to its lowest levels while still keeping you conscious. From here on out, you will use chakra only... *I said, as I held some pieces of chakra paper out for Falx to take* Focus various amounts of chakra from different parts of your body if possible to see what your chakra affinities are.... *I said, as I then fell silent, waiting for Falx to obey, and possibly ask questions*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:40 pm

*I nodded, as I listened to Eze, ignoring the smart remark about me hitting a metal wall. As I listened, I would then take the paper as I started to focus my chakra into them. The first I held would suddenly crinkle up, making a bunch of twisted folds and what not throughout the paper. The second I did suddenly became very soggy and wet, and the third split in half vertically*

So....what does that all mean....?

*I said, as I watched Eze, and also wondering in the back of my mind what the second task would be*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Take your mind off the second task, and listen, it is useless to even try the second if you have not completed the first..... *I would say, quickly flashing through Falx's mind, wanting him to be the sharpest possible* The first paper indicates Lightning affinity, which I'm sure you were already aware of....the second is Water affinity.....and the third is Wind affinity...These three are the three natural elements that you can draw upon in your ninjutsu arts. *I would explain, as I watched Falx, continuing to sort through his head, making sure he was on que and paying attention* Although I'm sure you have a firm grasp on Lightning affinity, you should probaby expand the variety of arts you can preform with it....Then we can move on to water and win affinities... *I would say, as I indicated that Falx should do that now*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:08 pm

*I would nod, listening intently, as I started to focus my chakra, making a few seals, as Eze finished his speech, and ignoring the psychic privecy invasion*

Alright, will do....

*I would say, as lightning began to stream itself from my outstretched palm in the form of a Raikireme. This however, I would brandish around me, in quick succession*

Raikireme Rajiaru!!!

*At once, the streaming lightning moved from just covering my palm to sprouting out from my entire body, blasting out in a radius. However, after that was done, I would quickly form a few more seals, as I started to build up more chakra. After a few moments, I would thrust both palms forwards, as lightning streamed and surged outwards in a sweeping fashion, that covered outwards in a straight line for many yards out*

Raikireme Tsuppari!!!

*As the wave of electricity shot outwards, it streamed and surged across anything in its path, not allowing anything to stop it, and simply surging and shocking anything in its path. After releasing the attack, I would start to seal again, as I looked at Eze out of the corner of my eye, wanting to know if I had done enough variations of lightning type ninjutsu, which I was amazingly comfortable with, probably thanks to my bloodlimit*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:45 pm

*I would nod in approval to Falx's technique building skills, indeed contributed to his clan. However, as Falx stopped to rest, I would give a little shake of my head, indicating that he was to continue*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:30 pm

*I quickly went back to work, as Eze signalled me to do. After sealing, I quickly thrust both hands forwards again, as Raikireme surged from both hands, and lightning shot towards, forming into dual soaring dragons of lightning, which which outwards, and would pick up a target of a tree, as they both crashed into it, sending part of it crashing to the ground, and buring. After taking my hands back to sealing, I would repeat the process of thrusting my hands, as a flock of birds formed from the lightning would take flight, soaring towards the rest of the tree from all angles, and also blowing the stump out of the ground. After a third time of sealing, and thrusting, the lightning would form two clones beside me, identical to me. They would both then blur forwards, appearing new another tree, where they both exploded, sending two large blasts of electric force, which blew out large chuncks of several trees, turning the wood to splinters. I started to puff a little after this, as shaping chakra into new sorts of shapes, and with lightning nature was tiring, especially when I usually had Navitas to fall back on*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:01 pm

*After seeing Falx continue on until he needed to rest, I nodded in approvalGood, I knew you would have no trouble with that affinity, however, water and definitely wind will be a different story.... *I would say, as I made a few seals. Instantly, large waves of water erupted down from further up the stream, as I called forth the raging river that once flowed through here* This should be an adiquite supply for you to practice with.... *I would say, as I deminstraited several water styles, including water dragon, water prison, water clones, water geysers, and more. After completing the introduction, I would stand back, as I waited for Falx to go to work*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Water.....alright, here I go....

*I would say, as I walked up to the rushing river, as I sat down near the bank, closing my eyes and meditating for a little while, as I focused my chakra, trying to bring Water affinity chakra to the surface to use, and trying to become more comfortable with it*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:56 pm

*I would appear sitting on a branch now, watching Falx, as I knew he needed to focus, and get a grasp of his water affinity. I was fine with this, and thus I waited*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:18 pm

-Two Hour Time Skip-

*After several hours of meditating and fluctuating my chakra, focusing it, and its affinity, I would stand up, my eyes opening to look at the raising river before me. My hands would then become a sudden blur, as I started to weave seals at a rapid pace. At once the water rose and fell, up and down, creating all sorts of shapes, and sizes. Dragons, waves, geysers, walls, whips, funnels, needles, bullets, falcons, shockwaves, prisons, and even mist, among other things. After many many minutes passed of my shaping the water, and reshaping it with seals and such, I would collapse onto my knees, exhasted at the energy that I had expelled, and not having Navitas to fall back on was definitely not making it any better. I looked up at Eze, waiting to see if this was enough for him or not*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:47 pm

*As Falx collapsed, I would appear at his side, the Mana Heart glowing, as I fed some more chakra into his body, allowing him to breath easy again, and continue with what he was doing* Good, you'll need to practice with those more, and gain experience, but you've grasped the basic concepts nicely....now, when your ready, we can move on to wind... *I would say, standing beside him now, as I was ready to help with the most difficult one, one that was not as strong to him prehaps, yet I knew with a little guidence, he would be able to manage*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Thanks....

*I managed to gasp out, as I felt the energy begin to leak back into me, strengthing me, although not restoring me back to what I had started out at, it was better than meditating for another few hours. I quickly stood up next to Eze, wondering if he too felt my exhastion, and decided to help me along with this. I quickly wove a few seals, as I then waited, focusing chakra, as I spoke again*

So, what now...? Lightning, and even water seemed almost natural to me....but this Wind affinity you speak of...I know that I have it, because of the paper test....but I just can't feel it like the others....

*I would say, as I looked over at him, not sure what to do*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Thats understandable....just follow my movements, and focus most on that which is hidden... *I would say, as I made a few hand seals. I would then hold up my hand flat, as I focused. I would then whip it in an arc after a few moments, and a long sickle shaped blade of wind shot off, hitting a tree, and slicing it clean in half. I would then continue to focus, waiting for Falx to duplicate the technique as best he could*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:17 pm

*I quickly duplicated the seals that Eze used, as I focused my chakra, trying to bring rise to wind affinity, as I also then held my hand flat and straight. After a few moments of focusing, I would slash my hand through the air. At once, a blade of wind shot out, but only made it a few feet, where it hit a tree, putting a thin stratch in it*

Guess this means I have to practice more....

*I said, as I redid the seals, and started to focus more chakra to my hand, and still trying to develope more of a feel for wind affinity*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:33 pm

Indeed, keep working on it, but very nicely done. You just have to get the feel of working with wind now. *I would say, remaining where I was as I continued to watch Falx, and feed him energy if he started to get low from practicing again*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Alright...

*I would say, as I let another wind blade fly from my hand, which cut a slightly deeper cut into the bark of the tree. I continued to seal and repeat the process 5 more times, as I focused and sliced, each time the cut getting a little deeper, as I slashed and sliced. After many more times of practicing, I would have the cut down to 1/4 of the width of the tree, 1/4 as good as Eze, much better than I had started out, but it could be improved. I would be panting a little now again, as sweat rolled down my face. It was hard work, nothing that should be looked down upon as weak. However, Eze giving me energy again helped, as I just sealed again, concentrating again, as I prepared to continue practicing*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:51 pm

*I would continue to fuel Falx with energy indeed, when he needed it, as I watched. He was making vast improvements, although I knew that he also wanted to do better, thus I continued to watch, not stopping him*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:49 am

*After rest for a few more minutes and taking in energy from Eze, I would start again, focusing chakra, as I released blades of wind from my hand. As I continued to practice again, the slices in the tree continued to reach deeper and deeper. I did the jutsu, over and over and over again. A half an hour later, I would be on one knee, the last wind blade having cut 3/4 way through the trunk, as the tree started to sway. I continued to pant, as sweat continued to roll off my forehead, as I wiped it on my sleeve. I would be so happy when I got my Navitas back. I looked behind my back at Eze, wondering if he was still watching me struggle*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:53 am

*As Falx hit the ground after some time, I would walk over again, placing a hand on his shoulder, as more masses of energy poured into him, and the Mana Heart went to work, multiplying his energies. It would take a few moments, and in the meantime, I would say a few words* Your progression is beautiful....once you have this down, I'm sure you'll have an easier time with any other wind affinity jutsu you try to master....just don't stop, keep at it.... *I finished, as I took my hand off of Falx's shoulder, stepping back again, his chakra should have been at least 3/4 full again, if not at 100%. There, I waited and continued to watch*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:23 am

*I nodded, muttering a word of thanks to Eze for the energy, as I rested for a little while longer. After resting, I would return to my feet, quickly weaving the hand seals necessary. I then whipped my open palm hand, as wind affinity chakra coated it. As I then drew it across myself in the direction of the tree, the blade would blast out again, slicing across the air, as it hit the tree. It sliced through a little more than 3/4 now. The tree started to sway even more now, having two deep gashes in it, along with quite a few minor other ones. I repeated this process over and over, and on the fifth time, I finished, releasing a blade that shot through and slice the tree cleanly in half. This time, I hadn't used up all of my chakra, however, I was still sweating and my breath was slightly short. I turned around to look at Eze, as I smiled*

Guess that's the pay off of all the hard work...?

*I would say, continuing to smile, as started to calm my breathing down*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:41 am

*I returned the smile, as I touched Falx's shoulder again for a few moments, as I multiplied his chakra back to fullness again* Yes it is....you seemed to have much less chakra than you can muster all your techniques yet....just becareful in the field of nulifying attacks, especially to your Navitas, since without it, your energies wouldn't be high enough to exitcute a large array of techiques... *I said, advising him. It was advice he may need in the near future, and thus, I was prepared to give it. However, I was also prepared to move on* I'm going to insert several more common wind affinity jutsu into your memory, so that you can know them and work on them later, in your own time... *I said, as I touched Falx's forehead, a small pulse of mental energy executing this, as I then lowered my hand* We have two objectives left in this training, although the first step was to master what affinities were natural to you, the second is to learn to combine these affinities...example... *I completed a series of hand seals then, much different from those used before, as I then touched the ground with my finger. At once, the entire ground was covered in a very heavy frost. I then snapped my fingers, as needles of ice formed out of the moisture in the air. A third time, a large water dragon shape rose from the river, as it then froze producing a ice dragon of sorts* This is Hyoton, or Ice Release....it combines water and wind....and now that you have some familiarity with wind affinity, I think your ready to tackle it. Just mold water affinity chakra in one hand, and in the other wind nature chakra, and then when you form the seals, the two will mix, and you should be able to produce ice.... *I would explain, as I formed a few more seals, then waiting for Falx to try, and do the same*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:14 am

*I watched Eze now, with my chakra fully restored, taking to mind the advice, and also accepting the memories. I would then watch closely what Eze did to produce the Ice Release, noting hand seals, and such, and also listening to his explanation. After a few moments, I would then start to focus chakra myself, water in one hand, and wind in the other. After molding some chakra of each, I would the start to seal, molding the two chakras together*

Ice Release: Ice Dragon Jutsu!

*At once, large shape rose out of the river again, a large frozen dragon rose out of the water, shooting across land, where it crashed into boulder, which shattered against the force of the hit, and also having itself slightly frozen. It seemed that adding water, which I was very good with, to wind, which I was just getting comfortable with, allowed me to used ice release much better than using just wind*

Wow, that's quite amazing...

*I said, as I turned back to Eze, looking for direction*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:24 am

Very good...seems that your close connection with water nature helps you in this situation....I wonder what will happen with the next one...However, for now, just practice and become more familiar with Ice Release... *Said, as I continued to watch Falx's progress*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning my Guardian....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next