Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Summoning my Guardian....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:24 pm

*I nodded, as I formed a few more seals. More water rose out, forming spinning discs. These discs continued to be molded until they became spinning shuriken, which then froze, as they shot forwards, imbeding themselves in several trees. More water would rise up then, as it formed what would be a water prison jutsu, but then it froze, forming a large totally solid sphere of ice, which I tossed, and smashed through a tree. More water shot up in a wall and froze, as more water then shot up as geysers, freezing, as they fromed movable columns of ice, which were quite sharp at the end*

Guess freezing the water offers more defense and offense than water techniques...

*I would say, as more water formed many needles of ice as it froze, and impaled a near by stump*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Nice work... *I would muse, as I stepped forwards again* Time to try something else out....this one should be interesting... *I would say, as I held one hand out, water forming around it with water nature chakra, and in the other streaming lightning, with lightning nature chakra. I would then slam them together forming several seals, as I then thrust both hands forwards in a sorta dual punch like fashion, as several dozen beams of whitish energy blasted outwards, these beams like liquid lazers of sorts* Lightning and Water Affinity Combo...Ranton! Storm Release........ *I would say, as the beams shot over the water, hitting both the bank and the trees on the other side. As they hit, they conducted large explosions, which radiated with electrical energy, and also causing the water to rise up in large waves, as the dust settled, revealing wide craters, and the many, many slivers of wood that once were trees* Your turn.... *I would say, smiling as I watched Falx, backing up, and watching him*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

*I would watch Eze closely, astonished at what he had produced. I also noted the various hand seals he used, and also the two elements he had combined, making sure to get info so that I could replicate it, this Storm Release element. After Eze had finished, I stepped up, recounting what I had seen. After thinking for a few moments while focusing my chakra, I would hold both hands out for a moment, as lightning nature collected in one, and water nature in the other. I then quickly formed the same set of seals as Eze had shown, quickly fusing the two natures together, as I then thrust both hands together, in a closed fist style like he had used*

Storm Release!

*At once, the whitish beams shot forth from my hands, about 2 dozen in number, I they focused upon a nearby, and somehow untouched pile of rocks and boulders. As they shot forth, they covered every angle of the pile, and as they hit, a large, electricity radiating, explosion ensued. After all of the dust and such had cleared, a large pile of sand, and some smaller pieces of rock were left in a shallow crater about 7 ft in diameter*

Wow....that went better than expected...

*I would say, turning to Eze, looking for direction, and considering that I had done pretty good, good enough not to need to practice it much more at this time*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:49 pm

It was to be expected, given your current control over lightning and water affinities....Now, the third and final step of our training here starts...it involves your Altus...the one you haven't even created yet...yet I sense that it is in the back of your subconsciousness, ready to be brought to fruition...ready to do so...? *I asked, as I watched Falx, waiting for him to reveal what he had in mind*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:58 pm

*I would look at Eze, surprised that he knew of this, yet after a moment, the surprised turned to irritation. I really didn't like the fact that he was always in my head. Yet there was nothing I could do about it for now, so I just dropped it*

Yes...there is...

*I would say, as I started to focus my Navitas again, realizing suddenly that it had returned. As I focused, Navitas started to pulse around me, as I continued to focus. After about 20 mins straight of focusing, my eyes woudl snap open again, as I muttered something*

Altus...Somnium Dormio...

*At once, there was a larger pulse around me, as the field started to change. As time continued on, if Eze was aware, he would feel himself being slowly calmed, and tired out, slowly drifting to sleep. This was the Somnium Dormio Field, or SDF, which was only one part of the Altus, able to create a field in which everything, people, objects, even energy, would be pulled into sleep. I continued to let the field out, waiting for Eze to comment*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:27 pm

*I would indeed feel the sudden change of the area, the pulse, and the sudden sleep that was issued forth by Somnium Dormio, the new Altus of Falx* Figured it would be something like this....you have a very good thing going here Falx, your going to need it where I'm sending you...yet there is still one task that remains....you must obtain Shikai with your Zampakuto....when you have done so, come to me again....farewell... *I would say, suddenly IT away, as I hadn't really the mind to see what the rest of the Altus could do, leaving Falx now with the last of his tasks before the second stage began*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:12 pm

*I nodded, muttering farewell, as Eze disappeared. I would sit for a moment, meditating, and taking in everything that had happened. I had learned alot, and yet there was more to do. After meditating for a few more moments, I was transformed into a lightning bolt, and vanished off of the field*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning my Guardian....   Summoning my Guardian.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning my Guardian....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: Silvan Serenity-
Jump to: