Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Ranking Exam for Alyss

Go down 
+3
Lucius Blackthorn
Covenant Member
Alyss Frey
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

A Ranking Exam for Alyss Empty
PostSubject: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:11 am

She approached the field in a bounce of a white bubble. Kings had teleported them there to the ranking cliff quietly, then promptly fell asleep in his position. Alyss sighed, leaving him there...she supposed this was a way of saying he wouldn't be participating. Spartacus however was next to her, prepared.

"Alyss."

"Spartacus. Do be careful with this battle..it's a serious one. Do not hold back."

"Yes, Alyss."

Stiff as ever. She sighed and asked her headphones of their status.

50% full maintenance ready. 200,000 volts and going. Please standby, please standby...

She gave a soft sigh...it had been a while since she battled. And since today she was going to go all out, she polished and made sure the device was running at tip top shape. It would be...most required.

Lock-on determining...100% complete. Next, EDT estimation 0%.......65% full maintenance. 800,000 volts and going. Please standby, please standby....
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Rep. : 7

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:17 pm

*a tall ripped with muscle man would approach alyss towering over her. his skin had strangely looked to be made of dragon scale and had draconic eyes*

(2nd rank)

*the draconic man would sigh and mutter something in draconic and then speak english as if he has been through this many many times and was getting bored of it*

"the challenge to land a blow powerful enough to make me double over now go"

*the draconic man would stand there ready to fight*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Breathing in, she realized it wasn't even ready yet. Alright, she would have to stall. The mental link between Spartacus and her was connected, as if flipped on like a light switch, all by the use of Kings. His new ability forced him to lose his way of reading minds by transferring the link to two other people. And it worked perfectly.

Spartacus came first, a cautious run towards the member. He watched his opponent before he lunged with his short sword forward and pulled back quickly. Alyss on the other hand was conjuring an invisible matter in her hand.

80% full maintenance, 900,000 volts and going. EDT estimation online. Testing...testing..

CVM-25001 Ele:5

"Interesting.."

she said, the atoms beginning to link quicker than she thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:07 pm

*the draconic man with a grunt would stomp making the earth below rumble under the draconic man's control mostlikely throwing sparticus off balance considering the rumbling was most severe and trembling nearest to the draconic man, in that rumbling the draconic man would grip sparticus's should squeezing as hard as he could breaking bones and with an overhead swing gripping tight onto spartacus's shoulder slam him at alyss in the overhead throw to disrupt whatever alyss was doing*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:17 pm

"Spartacus."

With her left hand she threw a puff of her air manipulation, pushing him back away from her and having him land on his feet. She had to laugh. The hydrogen was done anyway...

She spoke to him mentally and quickly Spartacus leapt back, simultaneously as Alyss threw the invisible matter onto the ground in front of the Convenant member. It did nothing at first...and then in an instant there was an explosion, creating a wall of dust and dust floating on the cliff. The environment became similar to a sand storm, difficult to see anything around.

"100,000 volts complete. 90% full maintenance, standby.

From behind the Convenant member, Spartacus came with the thrust of his short sword, his shield blocking the sand and dirt from obstructing his vision. However, Alyss came from up front, a straight metal heel from her boot going straight for his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:27 pm

*the draconic man would defend himself from the explosion by shaping a thick earthen casket around him that well blocked the blow and considering the dust was a type of earthen element he would swirl his hands clearing the dust. as for the heel kick and stab attempt he would grab at the hand of sparticus and the ankle of alyss then swing both to clash with eachother causing injury to both*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Gasping, she used the surface of Spartacus' shield to push herself away with her hand. Alyss twisted so instead of colliding, they would miss and go in opposite directions.. She flipped once in the air and landed on her feet, her long pink hair swaying slightly. That was close and she barely saved herself from a head on collision...Spartacus on the other hand was not so lucky. He stumbled off to the other side, not being able to gain his balance.

'Stay there, but be on guard.'

She signaled him and he did, taking a rest from far off. Her blue eyes looked over to the member smugly.

"Just you and me then."

100% full maintenance. Standby for rotation."

Her smile was apparent as she formed into a full and proper stance of Xian Yi Quan. Her gloves cracked withlightning. In full speed, she began with a crouched upward thrust of her palm to his chin.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:39 pm

*the draconic man would chuckle and smile for once speaking in a draconic tone*

"now thinkss get interessting"

*the man would shape the earth blow to form a thin layer of earth over him to simply block the electrical currents and then quickly elbow the palm thrust with his elbow with great force overpowering the palm attack possibly dislocating some bones. the draconic man would then rush forward yelling his steps thundering as an intimidation to alyss*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Alyss had a laugh a little in the inside as she jumped back; The gloves she wore, the Ikazuchi gloves were special, anything that it would be able to even graze would numb the nerves in that area to a point where it'd be impossible for them to use that part of the body correctly. Now, the member couldn't use his left/right arm since he had hit her palm with his elbow, from elbow down the nerves would be dead. One down another to go.

As he rushed her, she jumped over, somersaulting in the air. His momentum of running would be too difficult for him to merely stop. Taking this to an advantage, Alyss came at a full spin, the glowing heels of her boots would aim to drop kick and smash at the neck of the Convenant Member. A streak of white was the only indication of the elemental infusion with the move, electricity crackling loudly.

"Rolling Thunder."

She whispered softly as she landed, turning to the Member with her hands on guard. Her gloves flashed and flickered with white sparks as blue eyes watched him cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:58 pm

*the man's arms was indeed still usable since the earthen suit around him blocked the electrical current since earth is a material that cant conduct electricity lest it's metal which this was not. he would in reaction to the drop kick leap grabbing her leg thickening his earthen suit to increase resistance and then in mid air yank her below him and go for a body slam using the momentum make this a sliding body slam having the ground slide roughly against her back*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:16 am

As the ground slid, she chuckled a little...then pulled out the golden dagger. She jammed it into the ground, stopping her momentum and then rolled out of the way. Alyss jumped away from him quickly as she pondered for a moment...and supposed this was the time to use it.

From her back, she pulled out the new weapon, a strong black metal whip. It looked clearly sinister; Along the whip, pieces of razor sharp black metal lined to slice, and some piece shaped oddly like the hook of a sai, to trap swords and spears for parrying or disarming. She grinned and cracked it against the ground, the end of the whip gave a sharp snap.

"You should feel proud....this is my first time using this invention by Sedgar."

She snapped it with her left wrist again, it gave the sound of a dangerous whip.

"And this knife...given to me by a friend...just don't tell him I said that."

Her right hand held the golden knife in a defensive position, edge outwards. A small smile played on her rosy lips and her pink hair gave a soft sway.

"I'll try not to disappoint any of them."
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:20 am

*the draconic man would chuckle then charge thickening his earthen armor, in turn this would lower his mobility but as a brawler type of fighter mobility wasn't exactly something he required in the first place*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:33 am

For a moment, Alyss analyzed her opponent, her long legs taking a moment to circle him. The black whip in her hands, since she loved the sound, would occasionally snap viciously like the jaws of an animal. After a while, the knife in her right hand would spin and then be sheathed.

"I suppose I have no use for you again, Skye."

She gave a laugh, and within it the whip lashed as if it were not controlled by her. It wrapped around her opponent securely. The sai like hooks were not only for grappling, they were for holding and worked like a lock as the adjacent sai hook linked together. The pieces of metal sunk into the rock, but not deeply. It wasn't her plan afterall.

Instead Alyss pulled her prey towards her, a charged fist with what looked like a white glow coming from her hand....lightning-- no, pure power. As her opponent flew towards her, Alyss smashed her fist upon the rock armor where his chest was. It was then Alyss realized...none of her new and given abilities would work. Back to the basics and what she came equipped with when she first arrived at Vescrutia...

The earthern armor could even be said to be unscathed. But it was hardly that in the inside; Alyss' power was in concentrating compression beyond the rock. Therefore closed tight armor...was the worst to wear.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm

*the man would snicker and just stand there holding his strength and he would speak in a draconic accent again*

"trying to grapple ssomeone sstronger than you? bad idea"

*he would whip his leg around with the whip acting as a link to alyss. he would keep whipping alyss around in a circle using his leg strength then he would do a crude cartwheel to slam alyss into the ground using that built up momentum*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:12 pm

"You make it seem like this is connected to me.."

She would release the whip, and as it would whirl around innocently, she ran towards him. Alyss ducked under the long weapon that would whip across the plain and then plant a strong palm, filled with concentrated compression. She slammed one, two and then a third towards the member's abdomen, then jumped back to see her work.

The compression should have ricocheted inside, the armor acting as walls to keep it in, destroying what was behind the armor.

"Stay there, Spartacus. There's nothing you can do in this fight."

"I'm sorry I could be more of a hel--."

She cut him off with a wave of a hand, and then concentrated on the member.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:54 pm

*the draconic man would duck as alyss charged and would make the whip grapple around her ankles three times slicing deeply in before she could get in melee range. followed by that the draconic man would give a remark*

"now it is"

*with it attached to her ankle he would swing the whip with alyss attached to the end slamming her into the earthen ground*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:51 am

Wincing, she jumped back, and her hand reached for the dagger on her waist.

'Sorry Sedgar..'

The fiery dagger hit the whip, cutting it from the member's reach and control by sheer intensity of flame. She then jumped quickly back, landing on her good leg and steadied herself to look at the damage. It wasn't as bad as she thought. The metal laced boots did well in keeping most of the shards of metal out of the way, but some still sunk in. She peeled the whip from her leg without remorse, biting her lip in pain. Adrenaline was the only thing that Alyss would be working with then.

Taking the dagger, Alyss ran it over all the wounds, giving them temporary closure. It wasn't healing, rather a primitive way of it; at least she wouldn't bleed out when fighting.

Her legs allowed her to stand to give some type of concentration. The best way of movement now was through Muay Thai...It would be the best against the slow... to be the rabbit that couldn't be caught. She circled him, letting go of all power and putting it in speed and instinct.

'If there isn't a weakness for me, I'll just have to find it.'
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:06 pm

(did you throw the dagger or use it in melee if melee and were you slashing his ahnd or the whip?)
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:38 pm

(( I jumped back to cut the whip close to the base. I didn't throw it, I just used it as a tool. ))
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

(so at the base near where it's attached to your leg correct?)
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:27 pm

(( Ah excuse me, I had forgotten that the member didn't have the whips base in his hand. In that case, I mean that I cut the whip close to where the member actually is controlling it. Just for simplicity's sake, she severs the whip in half. ))
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:52 pm

*the whip once sliced would just twist the whip around his fingers thickening the earth to protect his fingers as a result his right hand would become a bladed fist and would send a mighty round house punch against alyss's path circling alyss with a mighty thundering draconicly over toned battle cry*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:28 am

The punch was surround with so much armor, it was incredibly slow to watch with her eyes. As a result, Alyss almost let out a laugh...sidestepping the punch, she let go of speed, and switched. Her speed reduced dramatically as she stopped in place, instead it all went into power; slamming palms into the arm, Alyss attempted to disable to arm completely by inner compression, wrecking the arm encased inside of the armor.

Quickly she switched gears, leaving power and running all upon speed once again. Alyss ran wide circles, her hair a pink blur.
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:39 am

*the draconic man was expecting a dodge timing a grab to occur while alyss was watching the bladed hands and would grab alyss's arm as she dodged focusing on the bladed hand. giving little chance to dodge, the draconic man then followed with another grab with the bladed fingers and would grip her arm squeezing hard slicing deeply into her arm cutting deep deep into alyss's arm. if this cut deep enough her arm would be useless in the fight. if that little chance to dodge was successful and she did dodge still doing that powerful punch he would shape the earth below alyss to form a stone hand to grab her if she continue with this punch she would most likely be grabbed by this stone hand and if she continued the draconic man would be ready to just dodge the punch and grapple her punching arm with the normal hand then with the bladed hand to squeeze and cut deeply into the arm*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:58 pm

As she stated before, her instincts were raised in sacrifice of her power; she almost gave another laugh...did he think someone as large as he would catch a fast little rabbit like her? Besides, also as stated before, Alyss had run to his side, not at his chest, for she knew she would be trapped if that were to all happen...

To be grabbed by a stone arm when she was to the side of it seemed impossible, seeing as Alyss was so far towards his side the only thing he could do was side swipe her with his arm. Even so, a side swipe wouldn't be a grab, and if it were to connect, it would do much less damage than an encounter that would disable her right arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ranking Exam for Alyss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next