Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Rep. : 0
Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:10 pm

(Making a fun little thing for antags this is a dream sequence that is about to go wrong essentially it is about you guys killing my character in a

dream no real death plz T.T)

In what began as a pleasent dream was Ozgood back home in his orginal world now a father playing with his son in a field.....
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:20 pm

The field was lush with fresh grass and spring was upon them. The breeze tossed their hair playfully...

From the trees, a blur of red comes lightning quick, a long katana pointed towards Ozgood's stomach, intention of slaying him at the spot and apparently having no remorse, even with his son at his side in innocence.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Ozgood would brandish a his blade and tell his son to hide "What do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

(Hope you have fun XD)
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm

(( Note since this is a nightmare sequence, this isn't really Tatsui. Obviously, Tatsu wouldn't attack anyone randomly anyway, so it's not like this is "real". ))

Quickly the katana bounced off the blade, and the lightning blur stopped, revealing the pretty crimson haired girl in a skin tight red jumpsuit. Her green eyes looked at him amused. Her short hair blew softly as she stood up straight, her left hand giving a small and casual wave.

" 'ello, Mr. Ozgood. I've come to collect the bounty. Mind if I take this little boy too?"

Vines grew from the ground, stopping and tripping the boy mid-run. The green plants tangled around him, holding him in mid-air several yards away from them. They made sure he had no escape, squeezing his wrists and ankles firmly. At the tip, her signature, the white rose bloomed.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:34 pm

(I wanna note anyone can join if they please thats when things will go from bad to worse im gonna tweak my abilities to be stronger so please feel free to do the same)

*Ozgood blade would begin to glow very intensely

"Bounty what bounty?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:42 pm

"Oh-ho, don't play dumb my friend. You've had a bounty on your head for a full year now. I have a well and good source."

Like a magician, her left hand raised as if she were lifting something, mime language. Instantly, four walls of steel surrounded his son, and it sunk within seconds into the ground as if a coffin to be buried alive.

"Don't worry...I don't like to harm children. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth~"

She said cheerfully. Steadying her katana, she took the sheath in her left hand. A grin spread across her face and her green eyes looked steadily into his.

"I'll slay you, Ozgood the Bladesmith."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:48 pm

{Now not only the sword was glowing but so was Ozgood as well. He punched the ground

hard enough to get the coffin prying it open only to see his son was already dead from

the steel squishing him.}

"Yer gonna pay dearly for that you whore!"

(Don't hate me! T.T)
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:54 pm

She watched him with a look of surprise, though her amused eyes still stayed as they always were. They never seemed to form out of that horribly amused expression. Even if there was nothing to laugh at.

"Oh, but oh...you killed him yourself, you silly man!"

Her left hand held the sheath while she waved an index finger teasingly.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you'll go to hell for killing your own son."

Thinking back for a moment, Tatsui wondered if she had the right man...he was supposed to be quite knowledgeable but this one just looked slight of a rampage....oh she couldn't wait. She giggled under her breath and faced him again.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Ozgood would lay his son on the ground and close his eyes.

"I'll avenge you m'boy" he would then eye tatsui his blade now fiery red.

"I will show you to inferno by cremating you alive!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:11 pm

"Is that so..."

Tatsui chuckled a little as she watched the man in front of her rage afterall. Too quickly, her figure came to smash her katana from her right hand onto Ozgood's shoulder, a slash that was to go from his shoulder down his back.

"Then let me take that as a viable threat to me.."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:29 am

" Ozgood would blow it away with ease releasing an inferno rune
{This is where it gets bad}

{The inferno began to spread like infection killing all life in its wake. The corpse of the

recently deceased son sprang up. But instead of the sons voice it was Ozgoods father's.}

"What a disgrace my son is to our family not only did he let me die but my grandson as

well." {Ozgood's masters voice would come in} "IIIIIIIIII warned you hahahahahahaha."

{The ground beneath Ozgood would crumble falling into a pit.}
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:49 am

"My, my."

She said as she watched him rage pointlessly. Shrugging, she focused on Navitas.

"Oops."

Tatsui gathered the air enough allow her to hover above the ground. In her floating state she giggled as she watched the wall of destruction, inferno, came to engulf everything. Just in case she called out..

"Bakudo hachi; Seki."

A large circle of protection reflected and repelled the spell where Tatsui floated. Like a pixie, she floated in the air, on her back with her legs tucked close as she laughed mischievously.

"Oh you poor, tormented man.."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) Evil_e10

{Ozgood would then show a grimacing smile and instead of seeing the woman that was

in front of him was the man that killed his father}

"Yesssssss that was the face you showed me after I killed your father and before you

killed me give into that madness."

{Ozgood stood still for a moment unsure of what to say.}
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:45 pm

"Eh?"

Tatsui looked curiously at Ozgood who had stood there just watching her. Her body tosses lightly in the air, now laying on her stomach as the large shield went away. After realized she was just more tortured, she gave a soft and innocent looking smile.

"I'll put you out of your misery.."

Her arm raised, palm towards him

"Bakudo yon; Haiwana.

From her palm, large and long yellow beam shot out and acted as a rope, meant to entangle him and restrain his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:51 pm

{A demonic energy encircled Ozgood becoming even more powerfull still his arms bound}

Hells smith "Hehehehehehehehehehe lost your mind have ye lad don't mind me! Im

just here to destroy ya!"

{The now possessed Ozgood would break the spell cast upon him and begin cakleing}

"I am afraid I'll have to kill ye too lass! The man ye were facing just died! hehehehehehe"
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:07 am

"Makes my job easier."

She said, shrugging her shoulders with both scabbard and silent katana in hand.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:19 pm

"Ye sure about that? I was the man that ye were looking ."

{The hell smith would say laughing as the world around him burned.}

" I like your style kid wanna help me ravage the land? we could be rich in no time."

{Ozgood gets flung out of the body while the Hells mith is still talking he wass still

alive.. barely.}

"Better yet we can turn this sorry sod in for the bounty and then go on a rampage."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:21 pm

(so this is simply a nightmare with all characters in the nightmare within the same dream combined together correct? does rank have any place in this dream? just need to know incase i join or not)
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:23 pm

"Sorry~! I don't work with partners."

Tatsui said cheerfully, then flew to him, the back of the katana to guard her face. She sent a blow towards him chest with her scabbard, then a slice to his neck, the blade tipped with a dark substance.

(( Yes the characters in the dream aren't actually real. They're what they could be...I'm not going to make Tatsui like UNLIMITED POWER, but maybe 3 or 4 ranks up. She would be actually maybe...rank 4 or 5 in this nightmare. ))
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:27 pm

{rank does not really apply here though if you join you would not possess as a big a role as Tastui due to the fact we are far into it.}

"Heh a shame really you would have made a nice minion."

"The hell smith picked up Ozgood and threw him in the way of Tatsui following up with aslice towards her neck."
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:29 pm

"Pah!"

With an extension of her hand, a sharp wind pushed the body of Ozgood back towards the hellsmith, the cut slicing through him instead. She gave a small giggle and brought her katana down on the smith's shoulder, the dark substance shining.

"Tatsui Suou? Me? A minon? Why that's just silly.."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:32 pm

(ok )

*miles would wake in the forest not knowing what happened and feel like he was being watched by someone behind him but anytime he would turn around no one was there. after three or four times of turning around and trying to fool whoever was watching him he heard a familiar voice behind him*

"hello miles"

*the voice would be dark toned and deep*

*miles would stutter with fear recognizing the voice that he usually heard in his head*

"i-i-i thought i k-k-killed you"

*miles turned his head to see another head on his shoulder except made of black tar with blood thirst in it's eyes. immediately he ran after willing the black tar head off him but anytime he rank the black tar would ooze infront of him shaping himself but with black tar instead. after a good futile 15 escape attempts miles was consumed in the black tar and the black tar had formed miles with every detail that would even fool the real miles if he were conscious and in control in a separate body. the new miles then walked through the forest letting black ooze fill the forest flooding the land up to the height of a human's waist*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:38 pm

{The Hell smiths armor was very heavy thus the sword did not make it all the way

through. the smith then would try to grasp tatsui's katana with his armored hand

which was glowing with electricity.}

"What is silly is underestimating your prize kid.Tthere is a reason a bounty was put

on my head wanna hear why?"

{Black tar begins quickly move in attempting to consume the battlefield.}
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:42 pm

*the new miles would send tar glops on the trees as from them sprouted hellish beings made of black tar in the shape of werewolves with spike armor over them. as well as ogres with spiked fists. these beings would spread throughout the forest hunting anything alive*

"time to have some fun"

*miles would grin with blood lust in his eyes as he shaped two large sized punch daggers in hands and start his hunt*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: Silvan Serenity-
Jump to: