Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:45 pm

The dark substance would wipe upon his hand, dulling it. A purple lining began to cover his whole hand and go up his arm like a spreading virus.

"And there's a reason why I accepted this bounty myself...do you want to know why?"

Tatsui gave a smile and then loosely let her katana go. She flew backwards, holding only the scabbard. Chuckling, Tatsui oddly gave a sigh as Ozgood just held his sword.

"Scream. Zaka."

Slowly the katana disappeared, as if it were sand being taken in by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:50 pm

{If I caught the sword with my hand doe's that mean I electrified you?}
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:52 pm

(( If you caught it yeah, but there lies the problem of poison hitting at the same time, nulling it. So it's difficult. ))
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:55 pm

{Ok}

"{he smith ignited his arm as to stop the spread of the poison.}

"Gonna have to better than that lass."

{The armor was beggining to regenerate slowly. Now the smith was glowing about to let off multiple runes go at once.}
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:49 pm

*the new miles would come across his minions slaughtering an entire camp of innocence during which miles had no choice but to watch. the image of them dying by his own hands would raise the guilt within him even further feeling like this all is his fault. after the new miles would turn around hearing sounds of battle heading towards where ozgood and tasui were*
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Rep. : 8
Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:11 am

((i bored my i blow shit up))
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:18 am

{Feel free to blow shit up lol}
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:13 am

She gave a soft laugh. The katana was gone and she had nothing to defend herself with but a scabbard. But her expression was greatly amused as she looked at the smith in front of her..

"You must be underestimating me...Zaka, if you would please..."

A loud high pitched scream echoed across the plain, running into a eerie male laughter. The combination was strange, as if one was torturing the other. Sadistic, but at the same time, emotionless. Tatsui looked to her opponent and gave a bow. Speaking a little louder than usual, she said,

"It's time to close the curtain on this little battle, don't you think?"

Her right hand gave a soft snap.

It echoed for a moment...and then everything within his armor had slashes of a katana, horizontally, vertically, diagonally; multiple cuts to sever him open, some deeper than the rest. Around the area, several other things were sliced, any trees, rocks, any flying animals that had tried to escape that were overhead were cut to pieces.

(( Let me explain before you freak out. This is actually a Zan I had in mind not for Tatsui, but a test Zan. This Zan works by sound; That high pitched scream worked as a marker, where it bounces off certain items. That item is soaked in by organic and nonorganic specimen alike, all except metal. With metal, sound doesn't soak in, it bounces back, redirecting it elsewhere. Which is why that scream, as loud as it was, was able to get in the inside of armor. Once marked, it isn't activated until Tatsui wills it so, therefore there is still a synergistic relationship between the two of them.))
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:29 pm

(( Wouldn't sound just bounce off of the armor? Sound is not be able to go straight through objects because it technincally bounces off of any surface. Perhaps it would make the armor chime making me shake violently but I am not so sure if it would work in a way where it would bypass one physical object and stop at another butchering me like a lamb. Right now I need to end the thread As I am not going to be very active in the next week and for two weeks I will be in Greece seeing my sick grandfather. So for now I won't fight it.))

{The smith merely looked amused at the the girl while he was on the ground

cackling.Blood coming out of his mouth.}

"Remember there are two of me lass."

{Ozgood who had been unconsious for the entirety of the battle had risen back up from

the black goo his body glowing body mutilated. Grabbing on to Tatsui with a deathgrip}

"Ye ruined my plan so I'm just gonna blow everybody up to high hell with a rune I

implanted in the boy."

{The field was filled with an explosion the size of what a nuke would entail. No one

involved could have survived yet Ozgood could hear laughter.

It was the laughter of his eviler side and Tatsui engulfing his mind and that is

when he woke up.}

"OH MY FUCKING GOD THE WORLD WHERE DID IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" {Ozgood would

say Flying out of his bed running to a mirror he looked on with dread to see that one of

his eyes turned red. Just like the dream.

[img]Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 Evil_e12[/img]

{Ozgood looked and saw the second shipment of weapons were finished. an left a note to Miles telling hin to take the pile of finished weapons.}

"Im gonna need to see who I can go to for this. Wulfgar! We're heading out. Ozgood would say going out with his Dragon."
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:51 pm

((The following doesn't have anything to do with the fight, but rather with the Zan's development and for future reference.

When a sound wave hits something, it doesn't break the whole wave. It breaks one part of it while the rest goes on. Think of two rooms with a door connecting them. A small slot of the door is opened. While sound bounces back off the walls and the door, the slot is still enough for the sound to be heard, even if it's a little. And even then, when it does, it would bounce inside of the room. And with a scream such as that, the louder the scream, the more forced that sound would be into a small area such as an armor's slots. ))
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:11 pm

((Still I would not know if the damage would be as maximal as it would be in the scenario or perhaps I really need to develop my char more.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)   Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare sequence (Antags of all kinds)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2