Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ezekial I wish for training from you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Ezekial I wish for training from you Empty
PostSubject: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:03 am

*Miles had sent out a mimicked messenger bird to deliver a message to Ezekial stating that he wished for training and where to meet him and hoped he would get training to better his skills*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:07 am

*Having received the message, I would locate Mile's mind, and IT directly near him. I would be wearing a emotionless expression, as my tail flicked back and forth in non-chalantness, as I waited for Miles explination of why he wanted me, or what he needed help with. I didn't even say anything really, just waited, my tail still a goin.*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 am

*Miles bowed in honor of Ezekiel honoring his message* "Ezekiel I wish to learn from you on how to improve in my tactics, I heard you were one of the best" *All miles knew was from rumors he heard but it still counted as knowledge to him in this new land*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:56 am

Hummm....Tactics, huh? *I wasn't sure exactly what Miles had ment by "on of the best", but oh well* What kind of tactics, exactly? Defensive, offensive, trapping..... *I could have just invaded Mile's mind, and tore out the info I wanted, but I really wasn't in the mood, so I just waited, my tail still flicking as I did*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:04 pm

"Combat maneuvers, aka overall combat skill. Although I call them tactics. You will see why if you see me in combat" *Miles explained and awaited an answer*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:17 pm

Unfortuneately, I've never seen your fight. So..... *I trailed off, hoping that Miles had just drawn the right conclusion about what I had just said. If not, he'd learn soon enough. I quickly flick my wrist forwards, causing a large blast of wind currents to rush towards Miles out of no where. There were multiple blasts, each either within eachother, or behind eachother. They were obviously wind chakra, so they would slice through Miles, if he was hit. I would wait and watch, trying to make out these "Tactics"*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:22 pm

*Miles split in two and leaped, kicking off his clone created going over the wind chakra dodging it, the clone was obliterated but the sliced pieces pooled in place in a black and red tar like material.*

*Miles then used some of his own air manipulation and swung his arms sending a barrage of razor winds to Ezekiel, this although did not have chakra in it it was natural air simply manipulated.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 pm

*Physical Telekinetic dome would appear around the air, which it would stop, and not allow out, as I then IT above and around you, over and over, making me extremely hard to hit, as I never appeared in the same spot twice, I would each time release a bullet like projectile of Astral energy, which Miles has probably never seen before, and never defended against. The projectiles would shoot towards him from almost every angle and at different intervals, making it that much more difficult to dodge them. I would finally IT over behind him a ways back, as I watched again*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 pm

*Miles's skin hardened once he was being surrounded and mimicked spikes coursing with electricity on him, the armor made would block the bullets since it was made extra thick and the spikes would send electricity jumping right to him if he were near within 5 feet shocking him with enough electricity to severely stun but not harm lethally*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 pm

*I would smile, as the bullets would instead shoot right through Miles, causing him no physical harm. However, once they shot through him, he would be teeming with pain, so much, he might not even be able to move. This was because the Astral energy was in no way physical at all, only a mental force and energy, which could only by blocked by the same* Guess its time to change your "tactic". *I would grin, IT near Miles again, facing him* Lesson One, dont try and block something until you know what it is, and what it can do. As you saw just now, it can be lethal. Instead, try and avoid it altogether... *I would laugh, snapping my fingures, restoring Mile's mind and making the pain disappear. I wondered if Miles would have learned that after a single time. If he didnt, he would again, so I IT back to where I was, waiting again for Miles to attack, with something else in mind*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:05 pm

*miles faced ezekiel* "I thank you but with you teleporting like that even if i tried to dodge you could stop me from escaping the area, I do think my actions through and my options were limited" *he held at ready staying on defensive* (what did you do about the electrcity?)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:43 pm

(I said near, but not that close....I'll be more specific next time, so sorry... Smile )

*I would now IT above Miles, far enough up to be out of the rang of his electricity and as I did, I'd curl up in a ball and spin head over heels again and again, building up Distortion energy along my tail as I did. After only a few seconds, my tail would release the distortion energy downward in a wave that would expand, causing a 7 ft wide wave when it hit the ground. I would IT again, over 20 yards away, as I watched* Tell me what elemental chakras you have.....
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:05 pm

(ok )
*Miles reacted by manipulating the air around him and created a gust that propelled him high into the air to dodge the distortion, he then manipulated the air around him to "fly" in place* "chakras?" *with that being said in confusion it was clear he didn't use chakra*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Hummmm.....what elements can you control then? *It seemed odd to me one who came from the ninja world knew not what chakra was. Oh well, I quickly made a few seals, making lightning fall down from above, and since Miles was in the air, he would be much closer to it, although, seeing the mightning from before made me believe he would be able to block it. I quickly then made blades of physical telekinesis fly out of the ground spinning upwards towards Miles, trying to saw him up with force. I waited, watching, and listening for the answer*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 pm

*miles shot out lightning from his hands along with some steel liquid which formed a steel ball, with air manipulation they floated higher then miles and were magnetized electrically forcing the electricity to strike those steel balls miles made.*

*As for the telekinetic blades miles had blurred in black and red tar and the original split in 2 kicking off one, while he then kicked off another splitting in two again and repeated this 6 times, 2 of the clones made were sent to block the blades with their own bodies while pulsing strangely while the others levitated among the original. with the 2 clones probably obliterated there were now 4 clones and one original*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:18 pm

*Having my question not answered, I would just have to wait and see if any more elements came out. I quickly hit the ground, causing it to freeze solid all the way around us, and for a wide radius around us too. Ice spikes would then shoot out of every piece of frozen ground below and around miles and his clone, making it so that hundreds of ice spikes would fire at him constantly, trying to impale him, and his clones. As this happens, Purple clouds, really Reality Nimbus, started to form over head, causing any sunlight that was there before to vanish. More and more ice spikes continued to fire at miles, even if he should move, they would change direction, aiming towards him. And there I stood, watching still*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 am

*Miles kept his armor on him while manipulating the air to dodge them with outmanuvering the ice spikes in flight and his clones did the same, once the clouds blocked the sun his eyes changed so he could see heat allowing him to see in the dark as did his clones. He then all at once with his clones oozed down massive amounts of black and red tar, as for his clones that were mutilated from an earlier post (its when he leaped off a made clone to dodge and it took the full front of it btw) had leaped and combined with one of the clones which he then began glowing with a strange pulse* (question is your wind slice jutsu a bloodline skill?)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 pm

(Nope, not a bloodline, just a normal jutsu)

*I quickly made the ice spikes transform into water, as all the water then combined together, forging a large water dragon jutsu, which shot downwards at Miles from behind. As this happened, I would quickly make Frozen Reality form a large circular wall around Miles, which would spring up from the ground, and totally surround him from all sides. The water dragon, being just water, might not be seen by miles, and since the Frozen Reality was kinda like ice, he might not sense that either, until he hit it that is. I expanded my mind outwards now, making it cover all the battle field, as I continued to watch through it, standing where I was the whole time*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:00 am

(ok and water still has a different temperature than the environment so he can see it)

*miles yelled out knowing he held no chance with options and tactics limited* "you win" *incase it was sent through still he bought as much time as possible by flooding the area around him with crimson tar Hardening it to make extra extra extra extra thick armor*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:00 am

(Really Sorry, I forgot about this....)

*I nod, as the Frozen Reality breaks away and disappears, and just as the water dragon is about to reach miles, it turns to steam and difts away* Alright, there is one main tactic that you could have used through the entire spar. It would have provided you with an escape route each time. Can you think of what it is? *I would IT over near miles, still keeping my consciousness expanded outwards. As I did, however, I continued to expand it, so that my consciousness covered all of the east and the northeast, specifically Keiz. Being the new leader of Keiz, I wanted to make sure and check up every so often, as I didnt want it to be left in ruins while I was off somewheres else. While expanding to the area near Keiz, I noticed something. There was a void spot in my conscious perimeter, a spot which pushed back with amazing force, so much, I could not penatrated whatever was there. It caught my attention quickly, but as I was still not finished here, I continued to wait for Miles, making sure to give him the time and attention that was due to him. I was multi-tasking, but who cares, no one really knew about it either, so I just waited, continuing to monitor the area where the void spot was with interest, while displaying a particular look of listlessness that was mostly apart of my facial expression. My tail would be the only thing moving, as it continued to flip back and forth, as I still waited for Miles*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:12 am

"Hmm I would have to guess my "cloning" as you would call it? perhaps I could have used my clones as sacrificial shields to your attacks?" *miles being a shapeshifter and with his shapeshifter past he could read people he had a vague idea something else was on his mind* "something wrong?" *He asked hoping he could help in exchange for the training*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 am

*I would pause for a moment, looking at miles, wondering what kind of emotion reading powers he had, but then pushing it off, I would continue* Clones could be used, but more effectiveally something else. Most, if not all, times that I attacked you, there was a single opening you could have used. *I point to the ground* If you look at each situation, you could have escaped through the ground, avoiding the majority of my attacks. This takes less chakra....or whatever energy you wield, and adds an element of surprise. Take both my last attack and the Astral energy attack. By you slipping into the ground, you could have avoided the attacks all together, instead of wasting energy trying to guard against it when you may or may not be able to. Understand...? *Meanwhile I was taking, I continued to observe the scene, realizing that someone else had appeared in the direct area too. It was a Shrew, as far as I could tell, one who was also using Teliology to track the void. It seemed he was quite close. Making sure to keep a firm eye on this, I waited a few seconds, before replying to Miles second question* Depends on what you definition of 'wrong' is. I believe there is a situation that needs to be observed and tracked carefully, but I'm not sure if there is anything 'wrong' yet. *I continued to observe the scene so many miles away, as I also looked at Miles, waiting for him to answer, or respond, or whatever*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:10 am

"If you mean actually through the ground I cannot do that, only my outer skin is made of the osmosis that is shadowy heavens not my entire being" *Miles's skin seemed to ooze down off his head and below was a regular human head which was soon after recovered by shadowy heavens making his usual look* "Also let me know if you ever require help"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 am

Hum. I was getting to that. *I shifted uneasily, as I then created a small ball of chakra in my hand. In the other hand, I made some distortion energy appear. I then brought my hands together, making the two energies fuse, and as they do, I focus my Navitas, as other purplish energies start to surround the mass of energy that is in my hand. I then take a step towards Miles, driving the energy into his stomach, as I hit him, the energies would be absorbed by his body* Now, what I just did was distort my own chakra using distortion energy, and then using Teliology, warped its reality, giving it earth nature properties. I then used Teliology again to fuse the chakra into your body, and also changing the chakra to match your own energy signature. So, basically now you have earth nature chakra, and can use earth style ninjutsu, such as sinking and assimilating with the ground. Any questions? *While saying this, I would momentarily "take my eyes off" the situation in the northeast, for a lack of a better expression. As soon as I had finished, I would "look back" as I realized there were several more void spots, now around the Shrew that was there, and also very close to him.....within attack range. I really needed to keep an closer eye on this, it could turn nasty* Oh, and I might need help, but not direct help anyways, but not yet.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:18 pm

*Once drove in, the osmosis factor of the muscle mass bonus that had been permanently a part of miles had shaped the energy within him.*

(I'm just explaining how it's stored because lets face it miles is no regular human.)

*A new organ was shaped within the host's body from which the pain made him double over since it moved some parts inside him around, the osmosis skin oozed a bit inside his mouth slithering a small bit of it inside him and shaped his insides around that area moving them around to make sure the host miles does not die from any internal wounds by resealing them immediately or experience too much pain by doing as much as possible even if it meant resizing his very organs. During all this miles was in extraordinary pain and shouted to the heavens to show it but once the organs inside settled a new organ was formed as a center for the chakra connected to all his veins as a second heart that didn't pump blood but instead held the chakra that would taint his blood to hold the chakra within as a sort of earthen blood chakra*

*Miles in pain no longer got up gasping grasping his gut* "Was that supposed to hurt?" *he then got up and stood straight up and received the news from link he had with his osmosis skin and his dark side held deep within his mind under Miles's control and before Ezekel could answer he held up a finger* "nevermind it wasn't your fault"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezekial I wish for training from you   Ezekial I wish for training from you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekial I wish for training from you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next