Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Care to Battle?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 pm

*Rozalyn walked onto an empty battle field, carrying her massive sycthe, Scorn, over her shoulder as if it were as light as a parasol. The underworld should be filled with powerful people, but will someone arrive to meet her standards?*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:03 pm

*A flash of lightning would light up the sky, as a bolt hit the ground in front of Rozalyn. After the dust had cleared, I would be standing there, looking at her, the Shrewish Raikogan activated, as well as nerve manipulation*

Hello, there.....you want to spar...?
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:13 pm

*Rozalyn spun her Scorn above her, creating a powerful gust of wind that would even uproot trees ina 360 radius around herself. "Fine by me little shrew."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Good....

*I quickly focused my Navitas, as a tornado whipped around me, deflecting the wind away so that I would remain unmoved. I then would enter Sky Form, as I vanished, thunder echoing, as suddenly, large thick clouds of gray formed above, as more twisters shot down from them, touching the ground all over the field, as more lightning flashed, shooting down at Rozalyn where she stood. Rain would also begin to fall, followed by hail stones. The Hail stones that fell would soon also grow to the size of basketballs, as they fell all over the field, only to be picked up and thrown again by the twisters. All this would create quite a chaotic field, as I remained unseen*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:38 pm

"Hide and seek? I love this game~!" Rozalyn took her fast spinning sycthe and slammed it right into the ground, piercing the earth down to the core. On the surface where Rozalyn was, she began sidestepping and smacking away the hail that came near her while a fissure stretched across the field from Scorn being slammed on the ground. Suddenly, silver flames bursted from the ground, engulfing majority of the field. These flames created even more heat than pure lightning, and as such the hail would melt and evaporate. The clouds would also begin to evaporate under this terrible heat, which would eventually reveal Falx's location. "Feeling the heat yet little shrew?" Ashes began to rise over the field, which could potentially suffocate those that breathe it in. She stood right there in the flames, grinning and enjoying her new and improved body.*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:26 pm

*A few lightning bolts would cross behind rozalyn, as they formed into my body. I was quite a few yards away, enough to make a quick escape if I needed to. My being would now be surging with Navitas, as I had been waiting to use this, and found the right time to do so. I would close my eyes, as I used the Navitas to transform the knowledge that I had gotten from the general into power*

Senkaku Raikogan!....

Care to Battle? ZekkoRaikogan

*My eyes would suddenly transform, as all around me lightning began to gather. As it did, there would flashes, as three bolts of lightning flashed in front of me, each one changing color. Purple, red, and green, (Pururaikou, Akairaikou, Aoiraikou) as I then suddenly vanished again, as I appeared above rozalyn, in a Akairaikou Sky Form, as about 25 bolts of Akairaikou shot down towards her. As they did, there would be another flash of light, as 25 bolts of Aoiraikou would shoot towards her from all sides. Last but yet first, Pururaikou would shot at her from below, about 25 bolts. Now, since the Pururaikou moves at 2x the speed or normal lightning, it would reach rozalyn first, as then the other bolts would move towards her. This also ment thats she had very little time to react, given that the Pururaikou was moving that fast, and as the other bolts were moving still at the speed of lightning. As all of this moved towards rozalyn, I would be focusing Navitas again, knowing this was only a jab to the possible round house that was to follow. Still in Akairaikou Sky Form, I would then appear up higher in the atmosphere, as I wait*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:10 am

*Since Rozalyn was already like, engulfed in the tenrai flames, the energy based attacks weren't going to go through. Tenrai energy has the ability to freeze, so since these were tenrai flames, the lightning bolts would freeze before touching her. This probably wouldn't be enough, So Rozalyn spun her scythe around again, creating a tornado of tenrai flames. The real purpose of her doing this was because her scythe absorbs heat, and the incoming lightning would be robbed of its heat, allowing them to be frozen that much quicker. Now as the tenrai tornado raged on, the oxygen particles in the atmosphere began to freeze and crystalize, at least the area in and around the tornado. "You sure like to hide don't you?" Falx of course would be sucked in and frozen if he got caught in the tornado. Rozalyn then floated off the ground into the eye of the tornado, riding her scythe as if it were a broomstick.*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:40 am

*As I watched Rozalyn protect herself, I would also be focusing my Navitas, as I waited. After only a few moments that Rozalyn would have vanished into the eye, my eyes would have changed again*

Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan!

Care to Battle? MSRaikogan

*As before, I had just replaced the normal raikogan with navitas instead of normal chakra, which since Navitas is purer, it give it more power, and adds to it. As the Raikogan changed, so did the various energies around me. I suddenly had more control over them. As I floated, a wall of Akairaikou would appear under, as I focused on it, it suddenly became solid, yes solid, solid lightning! From seeing this, I could already tell what I could do with this. Besides all the other things I could do with normal senkaku, I could now, using the knowledge power of Navitas, totally manipulate anything under my KG, that would be lightning in general, but also the Raikous, and my nerves and whatever else. I could totally warp them to whatever extend I wanted. I grinned, as bolts of Pururaikou, Aoiraikou, and Akairaikou shot down at Rozalyn and the large area of Tenria flames and energies, as I started to warp and manipulate them. As they shot into the energies, they would continue though uneffected by the energies, as I had just made the bolts suddenly extremely cold, or reverse, able to run on cold current, instead of hot, so that the cold actually made them stronger. And as there was no heat to them, they would not be absorbed by the scythe. And as Akairaikou could and would be conducted through anything, as the raikous still resumed their original powers, the Akairaikou would naturally be conducted by the frozen oxygen that was floating around in with Rozalyn, and as they were all around Rozalyn, she might be hit, despite the fact that the lightning would no longer burn her, although it would still have electrical affinity to it, it would instead freeze her nerves as it surged through her body, if thats what it did anyways. Now, the Pururaikou, traveling at 2x speed of lightning would have reached her first, as the others followed, still moving at a great speed. As all this happens, I continue to move higher into the atmosphere, making the distance between us greater, as I made the verious energies and lightnings that surrounded me and made me up, stablize my position with various static and magnetic and other forces that dealt with that*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:56 pm

(Wonder how he knew about the scythe despite this being their first encounter...)

*As all the electrical and somewhat lightning attacks came at Rozalyn from all around, she smirked, and as the attacks neared the tornado, they quickly dissipated. This tenrai tornado was slowly but surely creating an atmosphere in which lightning could not form. the humidity, or rather condensation, in the atmosphere was beginning to freeze because of this tornado, and the oxygen was also freezing, ridding it from the atmosphere around the tornado for the time being. Humidity and oxygen, two of the substances that are needed to make lightning, where slowly going away, keeping lightning from being formed on the field. Since Falx turned himself to lightning, it would be a matter of time before he dissipates and dies, unless he turns back to normal. The tenrai tornado continued to rage on, freezing more particles in the atmosphere, and if it keeps up, lightning won't be the only thing that won't be able to form. To make things more fun, for herself, Rozalyn used Scorn to absorb the remaining heat in the atmsphere around the tornado, increasing the speed of this process. There was soon going to be nowhere to hide.*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:55 pm

(Its part of his KG, so when you absorbed the heat out of that, he could feel it....plus the Raikogan, especially his, can see down to individual electrons, so he would have either sensed it, seen it, or both....)

*There would be a sudden spurt, as I appeared on the ground, back in my normal form*

I submit......

*He would know that this was pointless to keep up, especially when he had a job to do*

....before you go, though, I need to talk to you.....about something rather important.....
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:37 pm

(Oh I get it now..heheh..)

*She slashed her scythe in the opposite direction of the tornado sending a powerful wave of energy to screw up the rotation, causing the tornado to collapse on itself. She sat on the blade of Scorn as it carried her down to the ground near Falx. "Hm, something important? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Well.....

*I would look around, using the extreme sight of the new Raikogan to make sure that there was absolutely no one around, except for us. When I confirmed this, I would then look back to Rozalyn, speaking*

I have a message from the leader of Keiz, and the shrews in this dimension.....I was suppose to come to the depths, and find you, but I found you at a closer destination, and a more favorable one......Our leader has a request of you....recently, there has been a very mystierious attack, one which has left one of the Shrews missing.....our information has not lead us to any real leads on where it is, or what it is.....but it seems this....thing....is the very essence of darkness.....It seems that our leader is concerned this may get beyond our boarders, and threaten the rest of the nations, and even the world as we know it. He wishes that if should hear or see of anything, that you report it immediately to him....also, if you have seen anything suspicious already, I can take a message back to him for you.....

*I would fall silent, letting this information sink in. It seemed that I had said enough to comprend, and possibly get questions out of too. So, there I waited, for questions, or info, whatever was given*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 pm

*Rozalyn's expression became more serious when she heard "essence of darkness". It reminded her of Kazz, something that keeps coming back to her in som e way shape or form. She wished that water this thing is, she finds and exterminates it quickly. " I'll watch out for such a being..." She then shook her head, trying to make herself seem more playful again. "Hm, your leader must have unquestionable faith in you to send you to me in such a fashion. Although, seeing you in battle, I was able to see why. " She held out her hand and suddenly a burst of fire covered her hand, and when it went away a red pen and black sheet of paper laid in her hand. She wrote a message on it, simply saying "This shrew is no longer a little shrew, but two positions higher." She handed it to Falx. "Don't read it, but give it to your Leader. Now I'm off-" She faded away and her scythe left in ashes.*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Thank you....I'll let him know....

*I bowed, as I then vanished, becoming lightning again, as I zoomed towards Keiz, the paper tucked away safely*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Care to Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to Battle?   Care to Battle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Care to Battle?
Page 1 of 1