Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General: Ranking Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:58 pm

The moment Rozalyn would appear the General would pick up on her location. Pulsing once his body began to quantize just at the time the Scythe would hit him. Right after the blade went through he would appear in the same spot and swing his own Banriu Straight for Rozalyn. Knowing she could teleport made this tricky. As soon as his blade was straight out he drew the Core blade and immediately swung it straight backwards in case she would appeared there to dodge the Shell Blade that was heading for her.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 am

*General was in over his head, and because of that this fight comes to an end. Since Rozalyn is an expert on weilding her scythe, despite missing, she was able to turn Scorn to its side and slash around her in nanoseconds. She would slash Scorn at the same moment the General swung his blade. His sword would faze through her body as Scorn slashed across the General's torso 6 inches deep. She was intangible and translucent at this point from earlier, so direct attacks proved pointless. "Reaping succuessful." The scythe infected whatever it slashed with burn, so it would continue to burn at a rate equal to or greater than the General's healing speed, if he had it. She stood there now, standing in her Reaper mode stance once more. "You have some guts kid."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:19 am

Despite having a blade driven 6 inches into his side he was still going to continue. Brining the core blade forwards he jumped back ripping his body free from the scythes blade. He stood there with his side bleeding.

"I wasn't elected Leader of the E.A.S.T. Empire for nothing" he said putting the Core Blade into it's Shell and flipping the whole sword over his back letting it hover in it's holding place.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:31 pm

"Hmp, Neo E.A.S.T huh?" She took her stance once more and appeared right above the General in a nanoseconds time, bringing her scythe down with enough force to cleanly slice a building in half.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm

As she appeared and brought her scythe down it would catch on the blade at the end the Banriu's hilt which was above the General's head like always and caused the General to fall backwards with force. The blade of the Banrui send out a loud ring as the sword was thrown from the General's back and sent spiraling into the white void. The sword would fling around like a boomerang and make a wide spread arch around the area. the General's body Quantized and appeared in the path of the Blades arc just in time to catch and swing it around his body.

With one finger he spun it around using the second handle hole and let it harmlessly rest on his I-Field.

Last edited by the General on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 pm

(When did this white void appear? Just now?)

*Rozalyn stood in her reaper stance once more, only the blade of Scorn became tenrai energy. "Hiding in a void are we?" She waited like a cat patiently waiting for a mouse.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:48 pm

(no no no, i thought you turned the room into a white void. I would never break the rules you set and hide)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 pm

(No, that been stopped when Reikyuu took in the missiles and chains.)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 pm

(ooooh my bad then I'm on the ground. Could you please edit the last post.)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:29 pm

(A little backwards are we? You must edit your post about the white void, since there is no void.)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:34 pm

(Complete)

As she appeared and brought her scythe down it would catch on the blade at the end the Banriu's hilt which was above the General's head like always and caused the General to fall backwards with force. The blade of the Banrui send out a loud ring as the sword was thrown from the General's back and sent spiraling into the white void. The sword would fling around like a boomerang and make a wide spread arch around the area. the General's body Quantized and appeared in the path of the Blades arc just in time to catch and swing it around his body.

With one finger he spun it around using the second handle hole and let it harmlessly rest on his I-Field.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:40 pm

*Rozalyn had missed the General, but she would converge into the atmosphere, and reappear in the sky. Scorn gave a mighty glow as she held it towards the clouds. Suddenly, siver flames would fall from the sky, attempting to char everything in its path.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:29 pm

the General looked into the sky and spread his Wings of Light open. Suddenly the air around him became purified and in a burst of radiant particles the General shot into the air. He knew Quantizing through an energy based substance was suicide. As he was heading straight up the silver flames would seem to arch around him for the time being. His tachyon particles for the moment were causing the fire to part where he was. If those failed he would resort to the stronger Energy Jammer Canceler.

As the General was looking up he held his hand out and summoned forth from his date world a large scythe identical to Rozalyn's but this one didn't hold her powers. It was a normal one that had a simple Heat Shotel installed on the blade that made the blade glow white hot. As he neared Roze he swung the Scythe out in a wide patter then let go of it and quickly drew his Banriu.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:26 am

*As the flames scattered across the field from above, the area would soon become a pit of tenrai fire. Rozalyn knew this however, and planned accordingly. "Mocking me will get you nowhere." Is the only thing she would say as far as the General's scythe goes. Rozalyn would slash Scorn in an erratic fashion, cutting everything around her, including the scythe. The General or his other weapons would fall victim to this assualt as well if they came closer, and as an added note- Scorn vibrates millions of times per second, so it can literally hack through about anything right now. The safest bet would be to simply dodge and get the hell out of th area.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:59 am

(Your Vibrating slice attack works just like Heat Shotel's from my book. In other words. It's something the General cant stop.)

(Merry Christmas)

the General's Banriu came swinging after. As it did Rozalyn would send out an Oscillating Vibrating ability just like the weapons the Soronian Order of Unification Through Hostility ERadication Nation used. This attack was something not even he could dodge or stop. If he tried Quantizing the vibrating of the blade would scatter his particles across the galaxy and if he tried to take the hit he'd be sliced to ribbons. He though for split second and held up Banriu to defend.

"MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!" the General yelled letting the Duranium shell blade smash into the vibrating attack.

Sparks kicked up as the attack began to eat away at it. Suddenly in a show of pure awe the Banriu Blade's shell exploded sending fragments of Duranium scattering across the battlefield. To make things worse the vibrating attack hadn't been stopped. Rather it was redirected just enough as to not slice the Core blade in half. But the Core Blade wasn't 100% out of the clear. Taking the hit the button corner of the Core Blade sliced off then shattered in mid fall. The hilt sliced in two halving it's length. The Vibrating attack continued slamming into the General leg's where it easily ate its way through the thin Nano Steal.

A chaotic blast soon ensued as the vibrating attack collided with his leg's inner missile. All that remained was a cloud of smoke and a large blue pulsating glow that was emanating from the inner portion of the cloud. From where Rozalyn was she could only see the glow and the cloud of smoke and could probably detect the power flowing from the cracked Core Blade. the General lay on the inside of the cloud with his damaged Shell Blade lying beside him. His legs had exploded and the only thing that saved his body was the Energy Jammer Canceler.

Another small light suddenly appeared and after it came the General tattered, beaten and broken, hurdling out of the smoke cloud. Smoke would flow with the General following like a trail as he burst with all he had left towards Rozalyn.

"Don't think that because my life is in danger that I would give up" he yelled as he pulled his heavily damaged Core Blade to the side and swung it out to hit Rozalyn.

If Rozalyn was to dodge the General's body would simply blast past her and come crashing to the ground in a crude and painful looking manner. If the Core Blade should hit Purification Ice would be sent shooting through Rozalyn or her scythe.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:03 am

(I would just like to point out out of game that core blade holds his soul and he said (and you can check with alyss to confirm this) "if this core blade is destroyed i lose my soul and die, but in all fairness he is in guild area and as skye said to me "in the guild area if fighting you can't die". If my opinion is being considered i'd say he is severely injured, cannot fight anymore or even move an inch without being in immense pain and requires medical attention asap)
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:18 am

(In guilds you cannot die, and even more so in ranking you cannot die. If you "die" you just fail the exam. If the blade is cut, it 1. is repaired like nothing happened after this fight or 2. can be repaired by Lin herself if you want that to happen. Other than that, General stop freaking out and look at where you are first. You are not dead, you just did not rank up.

As for other times where this would be legitimate, if the hilt was cut in half, I would say nothing happens. The reason why this is is because a hilt is not the blade of the weapon. Hilts can be replaced on common swords easily. However, since Banriu has the actual blade parallel to it's hilt, it causes sort of a problem. If the part of the blade is sliced off, along with the hilt, then I would say he loses some memory in his plotline, not necessarily with any of the characters here......I actually really hate to do take away memory and wish I could do something more harsh, since in my belief, the soul has little to do with memory, but since there doesn't have any other suitable options, this'll have to suffice.)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:56 pm

(I didn't know what that blade did, so thanks Miles.)

*She simply watched as the General came at her with all he had left. He was a damn fool to continue like this, and Rozalyn knew why. "Whats with you men and trying to look cool in front of the ladies? You've lost." The General would pass right through her, since she never stopped being translucent and intangible. Once he past through her, she quickly grabbed the General by digging her thorn-like nails into his back. She then slammed him into the ground face first. "Your life is in danger, and you continue why? For a measely rank?" She extended her nails as she pulled her hand back, leaving the nails pierced into his body. The instantly grew back on her hand. "Your the head of the Neo East right? Why the hell would you treat your life with such little respect!? How would the people of the East feel if they lost you in battle that wasn't even for their well being, but for something as selfish as a rank? Knowing when to quit doesn't make you weak, And winning at the cost of your life doesn't make you strong. Live to fight another day, that's all that should matter to you." She turned and began to walk off-fading into the distance.*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:28 pm

(np roz, is miles's medical skills gonna be needed?)
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:51 am

As Revil walked in the door after being alerted of the General's near death encounter he would alert Alieth who would fix the blade. General Revil would watch as the General passed out. Revil would alert Miles of the situation.

"Don't worry about what she said. Your the strongest Human I know and you're always the one I love no matter what you do" she said touching his blade instantly fixing it.

Alieth having no experience with Purification Ice would have a crystal of ice blast into her arm instantly freezing it. A crack and a sudden shatter would follow. The only thing left was for Miles to repair the General's cut up body. Alieth would also wait for Miles who would repair her arm as well.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:40 am

*Miles would rush there flying via Darkling's dragon from and once near entrance Miles would leap from the dragon and slow his fall via air manipulation near the ground. Up above Darkling in mid air would land behind Miles and shape into the imp form returning to below Miles's cape. After that Miles would walk furthur inside into the ranking chamber.*

*Miles would look over General then make his right hand ooze with heavenly tar which he held above General letting it ooze covering General completley leaving the face so General could breath* "How did he end up this bad?" *Miles asked as the ooze seeped into the wounds copying General's genetics then becoming permanantly a part of General copied so well as a part of General it was no longer considered tar but as General's flesh.*

*Some cuts although were not healed and with those not healed Miles held a hand over them with his hand pulsing with power leaving a small drop of ooze that would squirm through the wound carefully picking up any contaminants that would have been in those cuts that could cause infections* "Ok half way done"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:38 pm

"He was trying to prove to Rozalyn that he had what it takes to rank up. He went to far and almost killed his self" Revil said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:42 pm

*Miles sighs* "what use is a rank if your dead? idiot" *He said as he would make one hand glow green and reseal the other more severe wounds his tar would not cover without using too much tar, the glow would revive the cell's of the skin and reseal them shut* "There hes done just requires a weeks time of rest. and when he wakes tell him Miles said a rank is useless if your dead" *Miles walked out of the chamber then once outdoors the darkling formed a dragon form and Miles stood atop him as it took off flying homeward*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:28 pm

the General would wake up about 3 seconds later and would stand to his feet. His body was still in bad condition. He suddenly pixelated and appeared in the medical lab on the Faith of Heart. there he would perform a quick heal. Alieth saw Miles leaves then followed him. She had a few things to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General: Ranking Again   the General: Ranking Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General: Ranking Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2